Fun Animal Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
Entertain and educate your kids with these specially created animal trivia questions. This trivia is created with a mixture of easy and hard trivia to keep the interest of the kid in the game till the end.
The questions are designed to be short and easy for kids to understand. Your kids will certainly be happier and wiser after playing this trivia game.
1. How long can a tiger go on without feeding in the wild?
Answer: about 2 weeks
2. Newly born tiger cubs can see immediatly they are born, True or False?
Answer: False, they are born blind.
3. What special qualities does tiger saliva makes them use to clean their wounds?
Answer: antiseptic qualities
4. How fast can a tiger run?
Answer: 60km per hour.
5. How long does a tiger sleep daily?
Answer: about 18 hours
6. Tigers can stand even when they are dead, True or False?
7. What is a baby lion called?
8. Which large cat has the strongest bite?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. At what age do lions start roaring
Answer: Age of 2
10. The lion’s ear is so enhanced that it can hear the sound of prey about how far?
Answer: A mile away
11. Lions chew their food before swallowing, True or False?
12. The spots of a leopard are unique from others like human fingerprints, True or False?
13. How long does a leopard carries its pregnancy before giving birth?
Answer: about 96 days
14. How far can a Leopard jump into the air?
Answer: 6 meters (20 feet)
15. Cheetahs are able to turn mid-air when they are chasing prey, True or False?
16. What is the color of jaguar cub eyes when they are born?
17. Jaguar’s cub start hearing immediately they are born, True or False?
Answer: False, they are born deaf.
18. How far can Cougars jump into the air?
Answer: 20 feet (6.1 meters)
19. The male and the female cougar are involved in taking care of their cougar cubs, True or False?
Answer: False, only the female takes care of its cubs.
20. Can cougars roar?
21. Can cougars swim?
22. What are female tigers called?
23. Which animal has killed the most people on earth?
24. What is the most deadly snake on earth called?
Answer: Inland Taipan
25. Which animal has the shortest lifespan?
26. Can Koalas sleep up to 22 hours a day?
27. Swifts fly can fly up to six months without landing, True or False?
28. Do elephant babies suck on their trunks?
29. Which animal has the strongest bite on earth?
Answer: Saltwater Crocodile
30. Which is the only male animal that naturally gives birth to their young ones?
31. Do pufferfish toxins have a verified antidote?
32. The land animal that has the loudest noise is?
Answer: the howler monkey
33. legs of an ostrich can kill a lion with a kick, True or False?
34. Which country has the highest population of pigs?
35. A baby pig is called?
36. What is the color of white polar bears’ skin?
37. How far can a great White Shark detect a drop of blood?
Answer: about 5km
38. Can Naked Mole Rat survive without oxygen for 20 minutes?
39. Do piglets stand when they are born?
Answer: No, they stand up within minutes
40. What is the most venomous fish in the world?
Answer: the stonefish
41. What is the biggest insect that was recorded in the world?
42. What are baby sheep called?
43. Which is the deepest fish in the ocean?
Answer: Mariana sailfish
44. Which fish has both gills and lungs?
45. Can electric eels shock make a horse faint?
46. It is possible to see the organs of glass frogs, True or False?
47. Which lizard can shoot out blood from its own eye?
Answer: Horned Lizard
48. How many noses do slugs have?
49. what is the only mammal that can’t jump?
Answer: the elephant
50. Where do purple frogs live?
51. Which part of the body can axolotl grow back when damaged?
Answer: Any part of their body
52. what is a baby zebra called?
53. What is the biggest land animal in the world?
Answer: African elephant
54. What is the biggest snake in the world?
Answer: Green anaconda
55. Can a Hippopotamus run faster than a human?
56. The largest land predator in the world?
Answer: Polar bears
57. Ostrich is native to which continent?
58. Which bird has the largest eggs in the world?
59. Which bee has the shortest lifespan in a colony?
Answer: worker bee
60. Which is the only continent where you can’t find frogs?
61. Can frog eat with their eyes open?
62. Can a turtle can sleep underwater?
63. Turtles are warm-blooded animals, True or False?
Answer: False, they are cold-blooded
64. Do turtles have teeth?
65. Bigger turtles and smaller turtles that live longer?
Answer: Bigger turtles
66. Can a turtle breathe underwater?
Answer: No, but they can hold their breath
67. Can horses sleep while standing?
68. How many bones are in a horse skeleton?
69. Are baby squirrels born with their eyes open?
70. Are dog nose prints unique?
71. Australian Shepherd is an Australian dog breed, True or False?
72. How many muscles do cats have in their ear?
73. Are cats born blind?
74. Are cats born Deaf?
75. How many permanent teeth do any adult cat have?
76. What is a group of elephants called?
77. Can elephants eat meat?
78. What is a baby elephant called?
79. How many species of pandas are there on earth?
80. How many fingers do giant pandas have?
81. Are giant pandas good tree climbers?
82. what is a baby bear called?
83. A group of bears is called?
Answer: a sleuth or a sloth
84. Are the stripe pattern on every Zebra the same?
Answer: all zebra have a unique stripe pattern.
85. Between smelly feet and clean feet, which attract Mosquitoes the most?
Answer: Smelly feet
86. Can Sloths hold their breath underwater?
87. What is a baby fox called?
88. Can Fox pups see immediately after birth?
Answer: They are blind until nine days after birth.
89. The most common species of fox in the world is?
Answer: red fox
90. Do foxes live on all continents on earth?
Answer: No, live on every continent except Antarctica.
91. Do Kangaroos sweat?
92. Can kangaroos move backward?
93. Do penguins lay eggs?
94. Do Penguins have teeth?
95. Can Hippopotamus give birth underwater?
96. What is a group of hippopotamus called?
Answer: herd or school
97. Most spiders eat their old web before starting a new one, True or False?
98. Where do rafts and spiders live?
99. Are Lizards on the continent of Antarctica?
100. What is a baby rabbit called?
101. Why do crocodiles open their mouths once in a while?
Answer: to cool their body
Hope you enjoyed these animal trivia questions with your kids? Please leave a comment and share it with your friends and family. Also, check out 89 Fun and Interesting Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids.