Take the time to celebrate and have with your kid/kids on this day that is dedicated to them in the whole world. Organize fun trivia questions for kids and ask some interesting questions for them to gain in-depth knowledge on various topics like sports, space, maths, animals, etc.
Kids’ trivia questions are fantastic for boosting a child’s confidence and knowledge, the reason we have specially created these trivia questions and answers is so you can make this special day memorable for your kids. Trust me, your kids will also get to learn some cool fun facts after this game. The questions are designed to be short and easy for kids to understand.
1. What is the total number of colors in a rainbow?
2. What is used to measure temperature?
3. What animal is the fastest on land?
Answer: The cheetah.
4. The largest of the big cat family is?
5. A spider has how many legs?
6. Which is the biggest animal on earth?
Answer: Blue Whale
7. What is the only Substance on earth you can use to cut a diamond?
8. A baby goat is called what?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. Name the largest planet in our solar system?
10. The zoo is a place to see what?
11. What is the number of wheels on a tricycle?
12. Which part of the body do you use in seeing?
13. How many seconds are in a minute?
14. The smallest planet in our solar system?
15. Name the smallest dog breed.
Answer: The Chihuahua
16. Which animal is the heaviest land mammal?
17. What city was the birthplace of the Olympic Games?
Answer: Athens, Greece
18. What do you get when you boil water?
19. Which color will you get when you mix blue and yellow pigment?
20. Which part of the human body pumps blood around the body?
21. How many bones do sharks have you their body?
22. How many teeth does an adult human have?
23. A group of crows called is called what?
Answer: A murder.
24. What is the total number of Olympic rings?
25. The stars on the American flag are what color?
26. Which part of the body do humans use to think?
27. Which country has the highest population in the world?
28. How many players play for a team in a standard football game?
29. Which place in the world is Eiffel Tower located?
Answer: Paris, France.
30. Where is a statue of liberty located?
Answer: New York
31. A group of lions is called what?
32. Name the fastest aquatic animal?
Answer: The Sailfish
33. Where do the United States presidents live?
Answer: The White House
34. Name the smallest country in the world.
Answer: Vatican City
35. The largest ocean on earth is called?
Answer: The Pacific.
36. Octopus has how many arms?
37. The Great Pyramid of Giza is located in which Country?
38. How many planets are in our solar system?
39. Name the hottest planet in the solar system.
40. What are the primary colors?
Answers: Red, Yellow, and Blue
41. Which country was golf first played in?
42. Which bird has the ability to imitate human speech?
43. Which of the human body’s internal organs is the largest?
Answer: The Liver
44. Where does Santa Claus live?
Answer: The North Pole
45. How many inches make up a foot?
46. What Medal does someone who comes third in an Olympics game win?
47. How many sides does a square have?
48. What does color means stop at a traffic light?
49. Which is the largest organ in the human body?
Answer: The skin
50. A baby dog is called what?
51. Bees have how many pairs of wings?
52. Name the largest bird on earth.
53. How many bones are in the human body?
54. What is a female elephant called?
Answer: A cow.
55. How big is a basketball hoop’s diameter?
Answer: 18 inches
56. A female deer is called?
57. A million contains how many zeros?
58. An animal that can live both on the land and in the water is called?
Answer: An amphibian.
59. What is the most common species of bird on earth called?
60. What do bees produce that humans eat?
61. How many weeks are in a year?
62. How many arms does a starfish have?
63. A group of wolves is called?
Answer: A pack
64. What is the nearest planet to the Sun in our solar system?
65. Which elements make up pure water?
Answer: hydrogen and oxygen.
66. Which country is the biggest by landmass?
67. Which planet is known to have the most gravity in our solar system?
68. How many edges does a triangle have?
69. How many days are in February in a leap year?
70. Which continent is the smallest in the world?
71. What do pandas eat mostly?
72. The longest bone in the human body is called?
73. Paper money was first used in which country?
74. The planet in our Solar System known for having a ring is called?
75. Which animal is the tallest in the world?
76. A group of sheep is called?
77. The eclipse that occurs when the Earth is between the moon and the sun is called?
Answer: A lunar eclipse
78. Which is the fastest flying bird in the world?
Answer: Peregrine Falcon
79. What causes things that go up to fall down?
80. What is the largest continent.
81. The only flying mammal is called?
82. The process that water changes to vapor when heated is called?
83. How many stars are there on the American flag?
84. Which country gifted the Statue of Liberty to the United States?
85. A person that flies an airplane is called?
Answer: A pilot
86. Who was the first man to step on the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong
87. The tallest mountain on Earth is called?
Answer: Mount Everest
88. A honey bee has how many eyes?
89. The preserved bones of extinct animals are called?
90. Which is the largest continent?
91. The closest star to Earth is?
Answer: The sun
92. Which direction does the Sunrise from?
Answer: The east
93. Name the only bird that can fly backward.
Answer: A hummingbird.
94. What is the largest city in the world by population?
Answer: Tokyo, Japan.
95. The longest river in the world is?
Answer: The Nile
96. How many toes do a cat have?
97. How many bones does a human newborn have when he or she is born?
98. Invertebrates are animals without which type of bone?
99. How many sides are there in Octagon?
100. The study of the Weather is called?
101. Which is the coldest continent on earth?
Hope you enjoyed these trivia games with your kids? Please leave a comment and share it with your friends and family. Also check out 89 Fun and Interesting Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids.