General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
Looking for interesting general knowledge trivia questions and answers to test your knowledge and light up your day? Look no further, as we have carefully put together a good mix of easy, medium, and hard trivia questions on a wide variety of interesting topics like “animal”, “geography”, “space”, etc. These trivia questions are error-free and simple to read, perfect to play with family, friends, and colleagues.
1. What is the meaning of “WWW” in a web browser?
2. What is the name of the tallest mountain on earth?
3. How many federal states does Germany have?
4. What is the name of the slowest animal in the world?
5. Which parts of the Lion’s body can be used to determine its age?
6. Which continent did tomatoes originated from?
7. Most coffees in the world are produced in which country?
8. What is the capital of Spain?
9. The original Axis powers in World War II Were made up of which countries?
10. The most populated country in the world is?
11. What is the largest state in the United States?
12. Name the seven continents of the world?
13. Who was the most powerful leader in Persia in the 6lh century B.C?
14. How many years can a snail sleep?
15. Which Mammal Has The Most Powerful Bite In The World?
16. Which country did pizza originate from?
17. How many taste buds does the average human tongue have?
18. The fear of dogs is called what?
19. What is the biggest animal in the world?
20. What is the biggest ocean in the world?
21. How many countries are in North America?
22. What is the highest currency in the world as of 2021?
23. What is a group of lions called?
24. Which part of the Dog’s body does it sweat from?
25. What is the name of the highest waterfall in the world and where is it located?
26. How many languages are written from right to left?
27. What is the name of the longest river in Africa?
28. The United States shares a land border with how many countries?
29. A cockroach has how many heart chambers?
30. A Crossbreed Between A Zebra And A Donkey is Called what?
31. What are the three primary colors?
32. How many countries are still using shilling as currency?
33. What is the capital of Mexico?
34. How many countries list “Spanish” as an official language?
35. Which bird is a universal symbol of peace?
36. What Is A Female Elephant Called?
37. Tea was invented in which country?
38. Samsung is the biggest technology company in which country?
39. What is the biggest country in the world in terms of landmass?
40. What is the smallest country in the world?
41. Which animal has the highest blood pressure?
42. The bird that can’t move its eyeballs is?
43. Pure water has a pH level of around?
44. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize in 1903?
45. What is the capital of Canada?
46. Where is “Spanish Steps” located?
47. What is the only animal that never sleeps?
48. What is the world’s fastest land animal?
49. How many pairs of wings does a bee have?
50. Who wrote the first dictionary?
51. Which American president appears on a one-dollar bill?
52. Which country are the Great Pyramids of Giza located in?
53. Which ocean is Bermuda Triangle located in?
54. How many Dogs survive the Titanic disaster?
55. Which Bird Can Learn To Mimic Human Speech?
56. Which language has the most words in the world?
57. What is the name of the first soft drink in space?
58. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
59. What is the name of the first black United States president?
60. What country has the most natural lakes?
61. Which country has the country code of “ZA”?
62. A female deer is known as?
63. What animal is considered the symbol of the USA?
64. What’s the most expensive home in the world?
65. What manufactured drink is most consumed in the world?
66. How many seconds are in one day?
67. How many States are in the United States?
68. How many timezones does Russia have?
69. Which bird is a symbol of good luck?
70. What Color Is Octopus Blood?
71. How long does it take to hard boil an egg?
72. What is the only edible food that never decays?
73. What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?
74. What is the name of the fastest fish in the sea?
75. What planet is closest to Earth?
76. What is the capital of New Zealand?
77. Which animal does not drink water?
78. Which Insects Cause Malaria?
79. What is the hardest rock?
80. What is the currency of Poland?
81. A typical spider has how many legs?
82. What is the name of the river that flows through the Brazil rainforest?
83. What is the most populous Muslim-majority country as of 2010?
84. Which animal has the longest lifespan?
85. Which Animal Has The Shortest Pregnancy?
86. How many bones do sharks have in their bodies?
87. Which country was ice cream invented in?
88. Where in England was William Shakespeare born?
89. What title does the leader of Mexico hold?
90. What is the coldest place on Earth?
91. The group of young pigs is called?
92. What Is The Largest Living Organism?
93. What is the name of the world’s biggest island.
94. Which two countries have not missed one of the modern-day Olympics?
95. What color is Santa Claus’s belt?
96. How many teaspoons of sugar are in a can of coca-cola?
97. What is the driest continent on Earth?
98. What is the name of the only animal that cannot jump?
99. What is the fastest bird in the world when it is Hunting Dive?
100. What does the term “piano” mean?
101. Which country won the first-ever soccer World Cup in 1930?
Did you enjoy playing these general knowledge trivia games? Leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Try playing animal trivia questions game or Try solving 6 Tricky Detective Riddles for Adult Deep