General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
In what month is the Earth closest to the sun? Looking for fun and interesting general knowledge trivia questions and answers to test your knowledge and light up your day? Look no further, as we have carefully put together a good mix of easy, medium, and hard trivia questions on a wide variety of interesting topics like “animal”, “geography”, “space”, etc. These trivia questions are error-free and simple to read, perfect to play with family, friends, and colleagues. Download 200 Interesting General Trivia Questions and Answers pdf printable for Free.
1. Trivia Question: The cold war ended in which year?
2. Trivia Question: What is the name of the company that owns Bugatti, Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, and Ducati?
3. Trivia Question: What is the name of the planet with the most gravity?
4. Trivia Question: What is the body’s largest organ?
5. Trivia Question: Caterpillars have how many eyes?
6. Trivia Question: Which animal is the largest mammal in the world?
7. Trivia Question: The tongue of a giraffe is what color?
8. Trivia Question: What is the name of the animal known to spend 90% of its day sleeping?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. Trivia Question: A wolf can smell its prey from what distance?
10. Trivia Question: what does a male penguin give to a female penguin to win her over?
11. Trivia Question: What is the name of the mammal with the most powerful bite in the world?
12. Trivia Question: Which alcoholic drink is often made from juniper berries?
13. Trivia Question: What is the name of the Heavyweight Boxer that was termed “The Real Deal”?
14. Trivia Question: The word ‘perfect score’ in a game of Ten Pin Bowling is called what?
15. Trivia Question: What city was John F. Kennedy assassinated in?
16. Trivia Question: Which turtle can’t retract into its shell?
17. Trivia Question: Which Japanese City Was The First Atomic Bomb Dropped?
18. Trivia Question: Which animal is often regarded as a “Man’s best friend?
19. Trivia Question: What type of science deals with projectile?
20. Trivia Question: Neville Longbottom appeared in which book series?
21. Trivia Question: What was the name given to Android 9.0?
22. Trivia Question: The highest-grossing holiday movie of all time is titled what?
23. Trivia Question: Lack of Vitamin C can cause which disease?
24. Trivia Question: Mcdonald’s was founded in which year?
25. Trivia Question: What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?
26. Trivia Question: Werewolf is mostly afraid of which item?
27. Trivia Question: How many stars does the Flag of the European Union have?
28. Trivia Question: What is the name of the person depicted on the US hundred-dollar bill?
29. Trivia Question: The word “Vomit” was invented by who?
30. Trivia Question: In Georgia, it is illegal to eat what with a fork?
31. Trivia Question: What is the name of the tissues that connect the muscles to the bones?
32. Trivia Question: Which planet is the nearest to the Sun?
33. Trivia Question: The opposite of matter is called what?
34. Trivia Question: Which planet is the hottest in the solar system?
35. Trivia Question: Which African animal is called “River Horse”?
36. Trivia Question: Which animal is called a Flemish giant?
37. Trivia Question: An Elephant gestation period lasts for how long?
38. Trivia Question: A Spider has how many legs?
39. Trivia Question: What is the name of the country that borders 14 Nations and crosses 8-time zone
40. Trivia Question: Dump, floater, and wipe are terminologies used in which team sport?
41. Trivia Question: What is the name of the biggest selling music single of all time?
42. Trivia Question: The first toy to be advertised on Television is called what?
43. Trivia Question: What is the name of the monarch that made Valentine’s Day a holiday in 1537?
44. Trivia Question: Which geometric shape is often used for stop signs?
45. Which country gifted the “Statue of Liberty” to the USA in 1886
46. Between which two countries is the Dead Sea located?
47. Which country is known as the “Playground of Europe?
48. Which continent has the highest number of countries?
49. Which country is the white elephant found in?
50. What is the total number of oceans in the world?
51. Which country is the world’s longest straight road without any corners located?
52. The largest tropical rain forest in the world is?
53. When did world war 1 begin?
54. In which greek city did the Olympics games begin?
55. What is the third planet in our solar system?
56. Which mammal has the ability to fly?
57. What is the name of Adolf Hitler’s wife?
58. Which grows faster between hair, fingernails, and toenails?
59. Which country did yoga originate from?
60. What is the full meaning of “CPR”?
61. What is the name of the aircraft that dropped the first atomic bomb?
62. Which river crosses most countries of the world?
63. How much weight can an ant lift?
64. In what year did world war 2 ends?
65. What animal has the largest brain?
66. What is the largest lake in Africa?
67. Who founded the game of basketball?
68. In what year did the Titanic Sink?
69. How much does the human brain weigh?
70. How many countries are part of NATO
71. Which state in the USA is closest to Africa?
72. Which country has the most volcanoes?
73. How many bones are found in the giraffe’s neck?
74. What is the French name for Santa Claus?
75. Who was the first name to set foot on the moon?
76. What is the most spoken language in the world?
77. What percentage of people in the world are left-handed?
78. How many stripes are on the US flag?
79. How many times zones are there in the world?
80. What animal kills the most people in Africa?
81. In what month is the Earth closest to the sun?
82. What was the first capital city of the United State?
83. What year was the Harry Potter movie first released?
84. How many different breeds of dogs are there in the world?
85. Which European country was the first to allow women to vote?
86. How long does it take for light from the sun to reach earth?
87. What animal has the largest ears?
88. How many legs does a butterfly have?
89. How many letters are in the Greek alphabet?
90. What planet has the most gravity in our solar system?
91. How many eyelids do camels have?
92. How many people have walked on the moon?
93. What is the study of the weather called?
94. What is the full meaning of “ZIP” in “ZIP code”?
95. What continent are there no bees?
96. What water animal produces 650 volts of electricity?
97. What planet in our solar system has the longest day?
98. What is the largest internal organ of the human body?
99. How many years is an eon in geology?
100. How many years are in a score?
101. What is an infant Whale called?
Did you enjoy playing these general knowledge trivia games? Leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here or Try solving 6 Tricky Detective Riddles for Adult Deep