Looking for a fun way to light up your day? We got your back. We have lined up some mind-blowing and error-free General Knowledge trivia questions that will expose you to lots of knowledge about the surprising world we live in.
These good mixes of easy, medium, and hard trivia questions on a wide variety of interesting topics, will certainly come in handy when you are bored or want to surprise your family and friends with your knowledge. You can also play this with your friends, family, or co-workers.
1. What is a baby rabbit called?
2. How many minutes in a game of football?
3. Name one landlocked country in Africa?
4. What is the biggest state in the United States?
5. What is the first element on the periodic table?
6. How many kilometers are in a mile?
Answer: 1.6 Kilometers
7. Which country is the smallest in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
8. What is Queen Elizabeth II’s surname?
9. How many bones does a shark have?
10. How many time zones are there in Russia?
Answer: 11 time zones
11. What is the Capital of Finland?
12. What is the name of the biggest technology company in South Korea?
13. Which country invented ice cream?
14. Which is the only edible food that never goes bad?
15. A baby goat is called what?
16. “Stars and Stripes” is the nickname of the flag of which country?
Answer: United States of America
17. What is Earth’s largest continent?
18. What country has the most natural lakes?
19. What colors are on the United Kingdom flag?
Answer: Red, White, Blue
20. What is the longest river in Britain?
Answer: River Severn
21. What was the name of the England Queen who ruled for only 9 days?
Answer: Lady Jane Grey
22. What is the national animal of the United Kingdom?
23. Which country did Ice Hockey originate from?
Answer: United Kingdom
24. Which university is the oldest in the United Kingdom?
Answer: University of Oxford
25. The celebration of human rights day began in which year?
26. The International Court of Justice was created in which year?
27. What color of eyes are cats born with?
28. A place for breeding cats is known as?
29. How many toes does a normal cat have?
30. What is a female cat called?
31. Which country has the most cat population in the world?
32. What does it mean when a dog wags its tail to the left?
33. What is a group of dogs called?
34. What animal were dogs adopted from?
35. What is the name of the smallest dog breed?
36. What is a female dog called?
37. How many dogs survived the sinking of the Titanic ship?
38. Captain America’s shield has how many rings?
39. What is another name for boxing day?
Answer: Offering day
40. In which year did an earthquake cause a tsunami to break out on boxing day?
41. What is the name of the United States president that died on boxing day?
Answer: Gerald Ford
42. Which airline is the world’s oldest airline?
43. How much did the world’s most expensive plane ticket cost?
44. Which airline buys the most amount of champagne in the world?
45. The part that spins around on top of a helicopter is known as?
Answer: Rotor blades
46. What is another name for an aircraft’s black box?
Answer: Flight Data Recorder
47. The fear of flying is called what?
48. What is the name of the artist that sang the song “Barbie Girl”?
49. What was the hit song of the Backstreet Boys in the 1990s?
50. Which year did the revolutionary rapper, Tupac Shakur die?
51. What is the name of the American president that was impeached in the 1990s?
Answer: Bill Clinton
52. How old was Notorious B.I.G when he was killed?
53. What is the name of the best-selling video game console of the 1990s?
54. Which team in the Premier League won the first premier league title?
Answer: Manchester United
55. Saint Petersburg was one of the cities that hosted the FIFA World Cup in which year?
56. Which year did the United States of America get its independence?
57. Which war was fought in America before the declaration of independence?
Answer: Revolutionary War
58. The United States received the Statue of Liberty from which country?
59. Which country was the first in the world to recognize mother’s day?
60. How old was the youngest mother in history?
Answer: 5 years old
61. What was the number of kids that the mom with the most kids had?
62. How many planets are in our solar system?
63. What do you get when you freeze water?
64. Which ocean is off the California coast?
Answer: The Pacific
65. Which country is the Great Pyramid of Giza in?
66. Which animal makes Honey?
67. How many weeks are there in a year?
Answer: 52 weeks
68. Which animal is the fastest on land?
69. Which planet in our Solar System has a ring around it?
70. what animal is the tallest in the world?
71. Who was the first man to step on the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong
72. How many continents are there in the world?
73. Who invented the telephone?
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell
74. What is the name of the hardest natural substance on earth?
Answer: A diamond
75. What is the hottest planet in the solar system?
76. How many teeth does an adult human have?
77. Which animal is the loudest animal on Earth?
Answer: The sperm whale
78. The world’s biggest island?
79. Which ocean is the smallest in the world?
Answer: The Arctic
80. Which in the world is the highest producer of coffee?
81. Newborn babies are born without which bone?
Answer: Knee cap
82. What is the capital city of Spain?
83. what are the three primary colors.
Answer: Red, yellow, and blue.
84. How many pairs of wings does a bee have?
85. How long does it take to hard boil an egg?
Answer: Seven minutes.
86. What is the world’s largest ocean?
87. Which planet has the most gravity?
88. Which year did the Cold War end?
89. What is the diameter of Earth?
Answer: 8,000 miles.
90. How long does it take for light to travel from the sun to earth?
Answer: 8 minutes
91. Which desert is the largest in the world?
Answer: The Sahara Desert.
92. What is the world’s longest river?
93. What is the name of the fastest fish in the ocean?
94. Which year was the very first model of the iPhone released?
95. In which year did Usain Bolt set his 100m in 9.58 seconds world record?
96. How many soccer players should each team have on the field at the start of each match?
97. Which country invented tea?
98. Which element makes the bones strong?
99. Which countries share the longest international border?
Answer: Canada and the USA
100. By what name were the Egyptian kings called?
101. Who is the writer of “Merchant of Venice”?
Answer: William Shakespeare
Hope you enjoyed these General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here and Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 2 here.