Ready to crack up your brain for fun? Fasten your seat belt for outside-the-box thinking and brain-teasing. These 30 Tricky Riddles For Adults with Answers are so unique and specially crafted, that you will need to think hard to answer them.
1. I have sheets like paper, but people climb me like a mountain and use me more than light at night, What Am I?
2. My Dad flew to Canada and bought me a toy and a storybook. What did my Dad buy first?
3. If I am holding a bee in my and standing under the sun, what will I see in my eyes?
4. I have a lens like a camera, I have a twin that I cannot see, if you turn off the light in your room I stop working, What Am I?
5. I am strong like railway, useless to ships in the sea, but useful to them close to the land, What am I?
6. We have superhuman strength, yet humans easily kill us. We build hills with our hands and carry heavy loads without trucks, What are we?
7. I am shaped like a planet, you have to break me before you use me, what am I?
8. I’m tall when I’m young, I’m short when I’m old and cry when I am growing old. What am I?
9. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
10. In all the months of the year, which has 28days?
11. I mostly live in the kitchen and bathroom, I am full of holes but still hold water. What am I?
13. There is news in a newspaper this morning, that every single person died in a plane crash. Who survived the crash?
14. I am invisible but you can catch me, but cannot throw me, what am I?
15. A father and his son weren’t under an umbrella, why didn’t they get wet?
16. I am invisible but I am not air, I am always passing by. The first letter in my name is M, what am I?
17. You can’t see me, pick me, smell me or touch me, but you can break me, what am I?
18. A room is filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person in the room. How is that possible?
19. A man dies at the age of 80, but his birthday is only 20 years, how is it possible?
20. I grow but I am not a living thing, I have branches, but no fruit or leaves. What am I?
21. I can’t talk but will reply when spoken to, what am I?
22. I have 5 letters in my name, I become shorter when you add two more letters, what am I?
23. How many letters does the English alphabet contain?
24. Mark’s parents have three sons: Prince, Dave, and what’s the name of the third son?
25. I have many keys but can’t open a single lock?
26. I am black when I am clean and white when I am dirty, who am I?
27. The more you take away from me, the more I get bigger, what am I?
28. Where is only one place on earth where today comes before yesterday, where is the place?
29. I live in tall buildings, I go up and down but don’t move, what am I?
30. I am so fragile that only mentioning my name breaks me?
Hope you have fun solving these tricky riddles? Please enter your Name and Email in the form below, to get notification when we publish new and interesting riddles or click here to join our telegram channel.