Christmas Trivia Questions and Answers
Christmas is about love, fun, and entertainment. Do you want to entertain your family and friends with your knowledge of Christmas? We have carefully complied interesting Christmas trivia questions that cover many themes like movies, Christmas Carol, Santa Claus, etc. These trivia questions are designed to spark the much-needed relaxation and happiness that comes with Christmas.
1. Milk punch is a beverage that is also called?
2. Why did the other reindeer stop Rudolph from joining in any reindeer games?
3. What is the number ghost that showed in A Christmas Carol?
4. Where was Jesus born?
5. What store is the movie Miracle on 34th Street based in?
6. Saint Nick and Kris Kringle are popular banes for?
7. What do people generally put on a Christmas tree?
8. Which country was St. Nicholas born?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. What song follows Silent Night?
10. How many roles did Tom Hanks play in The Polar Express?
11. In A Christmas Carol, what was Scrooge’s first name?
12. Eggnog originated from which country?
13. Santa Claus is based on which real-life person?
14. Putting up a Christmas tree started in which country?
15. What is the snowman called in the Winter Wonderland
16. The Code of Elves’ first rule in Elf was?
17. Feliz Navidad is a Spanish word that means?
18. What gift did the Little Drummer boy give to baby Jesus?
19. What is the highest-selling Christmas song of all time?
20. Who penned “Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more?”
21. Three of Santa’s reindeer’s had their names being with D. Mention them.
22. Frosty the Snowman’s nose was made of what6?
23. Jingle Bells was actually written for what event?
24. The first company to use Santa Claus in advertising was?
25. Christmas trees are also called what?
26. Who played Santa Claus in Miracle on 34th Street?
27. The people who took care of the young Grinch were called?
28. How did the Grinch arrive in Whoville?
29. Who was Rudolph’s girlfriend in the Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer animation film?
30. What year was Miracle on 34th Street first released?
31. Who was out on trial in the movie Miracle on 34th Street?
32. Who was the antagonist in A Christmas Carol?
33. Who played Captain Bob Wallace in White Christmas?
34. Who was the magician in Frosty The Snowman?
35. Where did the 1942 movie Holiday Inn take place?
36. Who were the neighbors on the movie Christmas Vacation?
37. In the film It’s A Wonderful Life, who was George Bailey’s guardian angel?
38. Which Christmas movie was based on a family that hadn’t celebrated Christmas for ten years?
39. In Home Alone, who said the line, “I made my family disappear”
40. What did the little lady demand for Christmas?
41. Who played fake Santa in Trading Places?
42. Which Christmas movie that had Mia and Ryan Sean characters was released in 2013?
43. Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby starred in which Christmas movie?
44. Why did Grinch hate Christmas?
45. Martha May Whovier was whose crush?
46. The Grinch’s dog was named?
47. Holiday Cheermeister Award was won by who?
48. In Home Alone, Kevin’s neighbor was named?
49. What was Ralphie’s father called in The Christmas Story?
50. Ralphie’s younger brother’s name was?
Which grows faster between hair, fingernails, and toenails? Check out our 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers to see the answers and to answer many other interesting trivia questions.
Leave a Reply