Food Trivia Questions and Answers
Would you rather prepare your favorite meal or eat at a nice restaurant? Whatever your choice maybe, you have to eat. But, do you know what your favorite meals are made of? How much do you know about food establishments? Let’s test your knowledge with these intriguing questions.
1. In which state was Coca-Cola first sold?
2. The oldest soft drink in the US is?
3. IBC Root Beer was made to be an alternative to what?
4. Dairy Queen is famous for which ice cream treat?
5. Which gas station did KFC start from?
6. The most popular pizza topping is?
7. Baskin-Robins has how many ice-cream flavors?
8. Which fast food chain has the highest number of locations on the planet?
9. China’s first fast-food chain was?
10. What does KFC stand for?
11. Nachos was founded by who?
12. During what period was Nachos invented?
13. What day of the year is dedicated to French fries in the US
14. To “have the meats” is particularly attributed to?
15. The first Pizza Hut restaurant was built in which location?
16. Chicken Nuggets were initially called?
17. “Eat fresh” is particularly attributed to?
18. The Chinese Takeout Box was invented by?
19. “Have it your way” is a slogan that is usually attributed to?
20. The original KFC recipe by Colonel Harland Sanders contained how many spices and herbs?
21. When did Coca-Cola remove cocaine from its soft drink?
22. The highest selling vodka brand is?
23. What does kamikaze cocktail contain?
24. McDonald’s introduced an iconic meal in 1968. What is it?
25. What year did Denny’s purchase El Pocco Loco?
26. Moscow Mike is usually served in what mug?
27. Mountain Dew was initially made as a mixer for what?
28. Zucchini is also called?
29. Chiocciole is in what shape?
30. Which Spanish dish includes chicken, peas, saffron rice, and chorizo?
31. Brie Cheese originated from which country?
32. Kitchen Confidential is a book by which chef?
33. What year did Proctor and Gamble introduce Pringles Potato Chips?
34. The most commonly used oil for Chinese dishes is?
35. The largest supermarket chain in the US is regarded as?
36. What makes bread rise?
37. Kansas City Strip is another name for?
38. The first Taco Bell opened in what uear6?
39. Jell-O was invented by who?
40. Big Mac is sold by which restaurant?
41. 100% squeezed sunshine” is particularly attributed to?
42. What is the most common trout in the US?
43. Where did Dave Thomas work before opening Wendy’s?
44. “Better ingredients, better pizza” is attributed to?
45. What is a dredger used for while cooking?
46. What country is Stilton cheese native to?
47. The main ingredient in falafel is known as?
48. Where did Black Forest Cake originate from?
49. Where did chorizo sausage originate from?
50. Maxwell Coffee is named after?
Leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Click here to catch up with General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers part-1 or try solving 6 Tricky Detective Riddles for Adult Deep