Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers
There have been numerous excellent movies that have come out from Marvel Studios such as Captain America. But, how much of it do you know? These fun trivia questions are created around interesting and popular movies (Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, etc) from Marvel Studios. So grab a cup of coffee if you can, because this is going to be fun.
1. Loki discovered he was what species?
2. Thor’s Axe was named?
3. Who sacrificed Gamora for the Soul Stone?
4. In Iron Man 3, who did Tony befriend while stranded?
5. Who was Howard Stark’s son?
6. Which museum has an exhibit on Captain America
7. In The Avengers, which alien race did Loki send to invade the Earth?
8. Who can hold Thor’s hammer?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. Who last held the Space Stone before it was claimed by Thanos?
10. What was Natasha’s fake when she first met Tony?
11. Washington D.C. is the location for which S.H.E.I.L.D. building?
12. Hawkeye and Black Widow usually reminisce about which city?
13. What was Black Panther’s name?
14. What’s Thor’s hammer’s name?
15. What was used to make Captain America’s shield?
16. What did Tony tell Thaddeus Ross in the Incredible Hulk at the end of the movie?
17. Ned Leeds was whose vest friend?
18. Where did Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch originate from?
19. What did the Flerkens resemble?
20. In the Ant-Man, what was Darren Cross unable to shrink?
21. In the Avengers, who killed Loki?
22. Who was Black Panther’s sister?
23. In Spider Man: Homecoming, where did Peter Parker rescue his classmates?
24. Who is Laura Barton married to?
25. At the end of the Guardian of the Galaxy, Baby Groot danced to what song?
26. What sort of Doctor was Stephen Strange?
27. Who was the voice-over artist for Baby Groot?
28. As of 2009, how many comics had Marvel released?
29. There are what numbers of Infinity Stones?
30. Where did Captain America come from?
In FRIENDS Movie: What happens every time Phoebe goes to the Dentist? Check the here for more interesting FRIENDS Trivia Questions and Answers
31. S.H.I.E.L.D. stands for what?
32. Whose niece is Sharon Carter?
33. Captain Americans Lucky Arm is made of what?
34. Who killed King T’Chaka?
35. In Infinity War, what planet was Soul Stone?
36. Which movie was the first out of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
37. Which fictional country was Black Panther set in?
38. Who reduced Nebula and Tony Stark from space?
39. What was Pepper Potts allergic to?
40. How many children does Hawkeye have?
41. What was Tony Stark’s daughter’s first name?
42. What did Natasha Romanoff tell Loki that she got in her ledger?
43. Who was Winter Soldier?
44. Which eye did Nick Fury wear an eye patch over?
45. Who created Pym Particles?
46. Who was the voice-over artist in the MCU Rocket Raccoon character?
47. What video game did Thor play in Avengers: Endgame?
48. Where did Peggy want to meet with Steve for a dance?
49. Who founded S.W.O.R.D.?
50. In Endgame, who did Captain America give the shield to?
Which grows faster between hair, fingernails, and toenails? Check out our 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers to see the answers and to answer many other interesting trivia questions.