Are you ready to test how well you know Angola? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Angola? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Angola.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Angola Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful country of Angola, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. Which of these is not found on the national flag of Angola?
a. A machete.
b. A half tire.
c. A half cogwheel.
Answer: A machete.
2. Which of these is the highest peak in Angola?
a. Bikku Bitti.
b. Mount Moco.
c. Pico de Sao Tome.
Answer: Mount Moco.
3. Where in Africa is Angola located?
4. Which country did Angola gain her independence from?
5. When was Angola granted independence?
6. The Angolan War of Independence lasted for how many years?
7. The largest river of Angola is __.
a. Cubango River.
b. Zambezi River.
c. Congo River.
Answer: Congo River.
8. How many provinces is Angola divided into?
9. Which of these is the coldest province in Angola?
10. Which colors form the background of the Angolan flag?
a. Yellow and black.
b. Black and yellow.
c. Red and black.
Answer: Red and black.
11. When did the Angolan War of Independence start?
12. How many seasons are experienced in Angola?
13. Which is the largest island of Angola?
a. Ilha de Sao Joao da Cazanga.
b. Baia dos Tigres.
c. Ilha de Luanda.
Answer: Baia dos Tigres.
14. The main religion of Angola is ___.
c. Roman Catholic.
Answer: Roman Catholic.
15. Which water body shares a border with Angola?
a. Pacific Ocean.
b. Atlantic Ocean.
c. Gulf of Angola.
Answer: Atlantic Ocean.
16. Which of these seasons is not experienced in Angola?
a. Rainy season.
b. Snow season.
c. Dry season.
Answer: Snow season.
17. When did the Angolan War of Independence end?
18. Which of the following is the most produced crop in Angola?
c. Sweet potato.
19. The major export of Angola is ___.
c. Crude oil.
Answer: Crude oil.
20. How many countries shares borders with Angola?
21. Which of these provinces is not in Angola?
22. The major import partner of Angola is ____.
a. United Arab Emirates.
23. What is the GMT time of Angola?
24. What is the dialing code of Angola?
25. Which of these countries does not share borders with Angola?
a. the Democratic Republic of Congo.
b. the Republic of Congo.
c. the Federal Republic of Congo.
Answer: Federal Republic of Congo.
26. What is the official name of Angola?
a. the Republic of Angola.
b. the Democratic Republic of Angola.
c. the Federal Republic of Angola.
Answer: Republic of Angola.
27. ____ is the national anthem of Angola.
a. Angola Avental.
b. Angola Avantel.
c. Angola Evantal.
Answer: Angola Avantel.
28. What is the approximate length of the Angolan coastline?
a. 1,500 km.
b. 1,700 km.
c. 1,600 km.
Answer: 1,600 km.
29. The highest building in Angola is ____.
a. Edificio Eskom.
b. Imob Business Tower.
c. CFI Tower.
Answer: Imob Business Tower.
30. Who was the first president of Angola?
a. Jose Eduardo dos Santos.
b. Agostinho Neto.
c. Joao Lourenco.
Answer: Agostinho Neto.
31. Which of these is the largest lake in Angola?
a. Lake James.
b. Dilolo Lake.
c. Pokagon Lake.
Answer: Dilolo Lake.
32. The major export partner of Angola is ___.
33. Which is the largest museum in Angola?
a. Museu da Moeda.
b. Museum of Natural History.
c. Museum of the Armed Forces.
Answer: Museum of Natural History.
34. When is the National Day of Angola celebrated?
a. November, 11.
b. November, 21.
c. November, 01.
Answer: November, 11.
35. When was the export of slaves banned in Angola?
36. What is the largest airport in Angola?
a. Belize airfield.
b. Quatro de Fevereiro Airport.
c. New Luanda Angola International Airport.
Answer: Quatro de Fevereiro Airport.
37. Which of the following is the major import of Angola?
a. Refined petroleum.
Answer: Refined petroleum.
38. What is the major electricity source of Angola?
b. Fossil fuel.
39. The largest province of Angola is ____.
40. What is the capital of Angola?
41. How long is the presidential tenure in Angola?
42. When did Angola join the United Nations?
43. What was Angola formerly known as?
a. Kingdom of Kongo.
b. Kingdom of Congo.
c. Kingdom of Gola.
Answer: Kingdom of Kongo.
44. What is the economic value of Angola?
45. What is the currency of Angola?
a. Angolan metical.
b. Angolan Dollar.
c. Angolan kwanza.
Answer: Angolan kwanza.
46. The largest hydroelectric power station in Angola is ____.
a. Lauca Dam.
b. Capanda Dam.
c. Lomaum Dam.
Answer: Lauca Dam.
47. What is the national game of Angola?
48. ___ is the oldest province of Angola.
49. Is Angola part of the European Union?
50. What is the official language of Angola?
51. How many colors are on the national flag of Angola?
I hope you enjoyed these Angola Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out Interesting Africa Trivia Questions and Answers. Also, check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/