The Bahamas is a country in Northern America with a land area of about 1,880km ² and a population of about 400,000.
Are you ready to test how well you know the Bahamas? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about the Bahamas? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about the Bahamas.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Bahamas Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful country of Bahamas, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. When did the Bahamas gain independence?
2. How many colors are on the national flag of the Bahamas?
3. When did the Bahamas abolish slave trade?
4. What is the currency of the Bahamas?
5. Which climate is experienced in the Bahamas?
6. The largest city of the Bahamas is ___.
a. Marsh Harbour.
c. Dunmore Town.
7. The highest peak of the Bahamas is located on which island?
a. Cat Island.
b. Paradise Island.
c. Rose Island.
Answer: Cat Island.
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
8. Which of these is the oldest city in the Bahamas?
a. West End.
c. Elbow Cay.
Answer: West End.
9. Bahamas was formerly known as ____.
a. Baja mar.
b. Bah mar.
c. Bajia mar.
Answer: Baja mar.
10. Which of these represents the colors of the Bahamian flag?
a. Blue, yellow and black.
b. Blue, white and black.
c. Blue, red and black.
Answer: Blue, yellow, and black.
11. Bahamas has ___ inhabited islands.
12. Bahamas is part of the Caribbean geographically.
13. Bahamas is divided into ___ geographical regions.
14. How many countries share land borders with the Bahamas?
15. How many seasons are experienced in the Bahamas?
16. Which of these country share no maritime border with the Bahamas?
17. The length of Bahama’s coastline is about ___ km.
18. Which country did the Bahamas gain her independence from?
a. United States.
b. United Kingdom.
Answer: United Kingdom.
19. Bahamas is located in which water body?
a. Atlantic Ocean.
b. Pacific Ocean.
c. Gulf of Bahamas.
Answer: Atlantic Ocean.
20. Which of these seasons are not experienced in the Bahamas?
21. What is the largest lake in the Bahamas?
a. Lake Killarney.
b. Storr’s Lake.
c. Corry Sound.
Answer: Lake Killarney.
22. What is the national anthem of the Bahamas?
a. Unity, Bahamaland.
b. March On, Bahamaland.
c. Strive on, Bahamaland.
Answer: March On, Bahamaland.
23. Bahamas is made up of about ____ islands.
24. What is the major source of fuel-generated electricity in the Bahamas?
a. Fossil fuels.
25. How many countries does the Bahamas share maritime borders with?
26. What is the major export of the Bahamas?
a. Raw Aluminum.
b. Cargo Ships.
c. Refined Petroleum.
Answer: Refined Petroleum.
27. What is the GMT difference in the Bahamas?
28. Which of these is the largest library in the Bahamas?
a. Wulff Road Public Library.
b. National Library of Art and Literature, Nassau.
c. Nassau Public Library and Museum.
Answer: Nassau Public Library and Museum.
29. What is the national sport of the Bahamas?
30. When is Black Tuesday celebrated in the Bahamas?
a. April 27.
b. April 07.
c. April 17.
Answer: April 27.
31. Which of these is the largest museum in the Bahamas?
a. Bahamas Maritime Museum.
b. National Art Gallery of the Bahamas.
c. Heritage Museum of the Bahamas.
Answer: National Art Gallery of the Bahamas.
32. What is the main religion of the Bahamas?
33. In what year did the Bahamas join the United Nations?
34. The major export partner of the Bahamas is ___.
35. When is the National Day of Bahamas celebrated?
a. July 20.
b. July 30.
c. July 10.
Answer: July 10.
36. The oldest building in the Bahamas is ___.
a. The Deanery.
b. Fort Montagu.
c. The Hermitage House.
Answer: The Deanery.
37. Which of these is the largest container port in the Bahamas?
a. Freeport Container Port.
b. Nassau Container Port.
c. Providence Container Port.
Answer: Freeport Container Port.
38. With a height of 93m, ____ is the highest building in the Bahamas.
a. The Cove Atlantis.
b. Atlantis Royal Tower East.
c. The Reef Atlantis.
Answer: Atlantis Royal Tower East.
39. The major import of the Bahamas is ___.
40. Which island is the largest in the Bahamas?
b. Grand Bahama.
41. Which of the following is the largest airport in the Bahamas?
a. Exuma International Airport.
b. Grand Bahama International Airport.
c. Lynden Pindling International Airport.
Answer: Lynden Pindling International Airport.
42. Bahamas is made up of about ___ cities.
43. Bahamas is located on the ____ part of the Indies.
44. Which country is the major import pattern of the Bahamas?
b. United States.
c. United Kingdom.
Answer: United States.
45. What is the highest peak of the Bahamas?
a. Mount Alvernia.
b. Mount View.
c. Abraham Hill.
Answer: Mount Alvernia.
46. When did the Bahamas join the Commonwealth countries?
47. What is the dialing code of the Bahamas?
48. Women were given the right to vote in the Bahamas in the year ____.
49. What is the official language of the Bahamas?
50. What is the official name of the Bahamas?
a. Commonwealth of the Bahamas.
b. Republic of the Bahamas.
c. Kingdom of the Bahamas.
Answer: Commonwealth of the Bahamas.
51. What is the capital of the Bahamas?
a. Coopers Town.
Hope you enjoyed these Bahamas Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here. Check out 51 Interesting United States (US) Trivia Questions and Answers