Are you ready to test how well you know Bahrain? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Bahrain? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Bahrain.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Bahrain Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful country of Bahrain, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. Bahrain discovered oil in the year ____.
2. How many countries does Bahrain share its marine borders with?
3. Which of the following is the most occurring natural disaster experienced in Bahrain?
4. The approximate length of Bahrain’s coastline is ___.
a. 161 km.
b. 160 km.
c. 162 km.
Answer: 161 km.
5. When did Bahrain gain its independence?
6. What type of climate does Bahrain experience?
7. What is the national anthem of Bahrain?
c. Hail! Bahrain.
8. How many governorates does Bahrain have?
9. Which of the following is the largest city in Bahrain?
10. Which of these countries shares no border with Bahrain?
11. With an average temperature of 34°C, ___ is the hottest month of Bahrain.
12. ___ is the meaning of Bahrain.
a. Two gulfs.
b. Two seas.
c. Two oil grounds.
Answer: Two seas.
13. One of these is the largest island in Bahrain.
a. Nabih Saleh.
b. Um Al Nassan.
Answer: Um Al Nassan.
14. Which is the highest peak in Bahrain?
a. Jabal al Dukhan.
b. Ajmal Perfumes.
c. Qarn Ibrahim.
Answer: Jabal al Dukhan.
15. Which of these countries did Bahrain gain independence from?
a. Great Britain.
b. United States.
Answer: Great Britain.
16. How many seasons are experienced in Bahrain?
17. How many countries does Bahrain share its land borders with?
18. What is the capital of Bahrain?
a. Al Qadam.
19. How many natural islands are in Bahrain?
20. What is the currency used in Bahrain?
21. Who was the first prime minister of Bahrain?
a. Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
b. Sirimavo Bandaranaike.
c. Hamad bin Isalaman Al Khalifa.
Answer: Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
22. When was the official name of Bahrain gets changed from state to Kingdom?
23. What is the major export of Bahrain?
24. What was Bahrain known as in ancient times?
25. What is the official language of Bahrain?
26. What is the major import of Bahrain?
a. Crude petroleum.
Answer: Crude petroleum.
27. Which of these is the largest lake in Bahrain?
a. Lake Lawzi.
b. Lake Daral.
c. Lake Milh.
Answer: Lake Daral.
28. Which of these is found on the coat of arms of Bahrain?
29. The major religion of Bahrain is ___.
30. What is the official name of Bahrain?
a. Republic of Bahrain.
b. Kingdom of Bahrain.
c. Federation of Bahrain.
Answer: Kingdom of Bahrain.
31. When did Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa become the prime minister of Bahrain?
32. The largest museum of Bahrain is ____.
a. Bahrain National Museum.
b. Beit Al Quran.
c. Bahrain Military Museum.
Answer: Bahrain National Museum.
33. The major import partner of Bahrain is ____.
a. Saudi Arabia.
b. United States.
Answer: Saudi Arabia.
34. When did Bahrain join the United Nations?
35. How many colors are on the national flag of Bahrain?
36. When did Bahrain sign the cooperation agreement with the European Union?
37. Which of these is the highest building in Bahrain?
a. Dual Towers 1.
b. Four Seasons Hotel.
c. Bahrain World Trade Center.
Answer: Four Seasons Hotel.
38. The major export partner of Bahrain is ___.
b. United Arab Emirates.
c. Saudi Arabia.
Answer: Saudi Arabia.
39. What is the GMT difference in Bahrain?
40. What colors are on the national flag of Bahrain?
a. Red and white.
b. Blue and white.
c. Green and white.
Answer: Red and white.
41. What is the dial code of Bahrain?
42. What is the former capital of Bahrain?
43. Which is not among the most produced crop in Bahrain?
44. What is the official sport of Bahrain?
b. Show jumping.
Answer: Show jumping.
45. The triangles on the flag of Bahrain are ___ in number.
46. ___ is the major electricity source of Bahrain.
b. Natural gas.
47. Which of the following is the largest airport in Bahrain?
a. Bahrain Airport Services.
b. Bahrain International Airport.
c. Awal Private Terminal.
Answer: Bahrain International Airport.
48. When is the National Day of Bahrain celebrated?
a. 16th and 17th December.
b. 16th December only.
c. 17th December only.
Answer: 16th and 17th December.
49. One of these is the largest library in Bahrain.
a. National Bank of Bahrain Public Library.
b. University of Bahrain Library.
c. Manama Public Library.
Answer: University of Bahrain Library.
50. Bahrain is located in which water body?
a. Persian Gulf.
b. Gulf of Mexico.
c. Arabian Sea.
Answer: Persian Gulf.
51. Where in Asia is Bahrain located?
I hope you enjoyed these Bahrain Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 71 Interesting Asia Trivia Questions and Answers. Also, check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/