Are you ready to test how well you know Arkansas? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Arkansas? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Arkansas.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Arkansas Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful state of Arkansas, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
You can check out our 30 Interesting U.S Trivia Quizzes Video on YouTube
1. what capital of Connecticut
2. What is Connecticut’s state motto?
Answer- Qui transtulit sustinet
3. What is Connecticut’s state flower?
4. What is Connecticut’s state mineral?
Answer- Almandine Garnet
5. What is the nickname of Hartford?
Answer- Insurance Capital of the World
6. What is the highest mountain in Hartford?
Answer- Mount Frissell
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
7. What is the Longest River in Connecticut?
Answer- Connecticut River
8. Where is the end of the Connecticut River?
Answer- Long Island Sound
9. Which star on the US flag represents CT?
10. Which governor was re-elected in 2002?
Answer- John G. Rowland
11. Where was the first nuclear submarine launched?
12. In 1954, the world’s first atomic-powered submarine was built at Groton. What was its name?
13. What town is home of ‘The Nut Museum’?
Answer- Old Lyme
14. What is the state animal of Connecticut?
Answer- Sperm Whale
15. What, is the name of a resident of Connecticut,
16. Who were the first people to explore Connecticut?
17. What Ivy League College is in Connecticut?
18. What is the official state song?
Answer: “Yankee Doodle”
19. When was the first lollipop machine used?
20. What language is the word Connecticut from?
21. In what town were the first friction matches made?
Answer- Beacon Falls
22. Who is the state heroine of Connecticut?
Answer- Prudence Crandall
23. ___________ is the richest county in Connecticut?
Answer- Fairfield County
24. Where is the only steam-powered cider mill located?
25. What is the state bird of Connecticut?
26. What is the background color of Connecticut’s flag?
27. What date did Connecticut officially become a state?
Answer- January 9, 1788
28. Where is Connecticut’s geographic center?
Answer- Hartford County
29. What toy was developed by Yale students in 1920?
30. In what town is the oldest soda bottling plant in New England?
Answer- New Britain
31. What is Connecticut’s highest point?
Answer- Mount Frissell
32. What was discovered by Thomas Osborne in New Haven?
Answer- Vitamin A
33. What is the state ship of Connecticut?
34. The Scoville Memorial Library is the oldest public library in America. Who founded it?
Answer- Richard Smith
35. Why is Connecticut the “Constitution State?”
Answer- They had the first written constitution
36. Who is Connecticut’s state hero?
Answer- Nathan Hale
37. What city is nicknamed ‘The Rose of New England’?
38. What type of natural disaster destroyed much of the Naugatuck Valley?
39. The people of New Haven pride themselves on which type of food?
40. How many area codes are there in the state of Connecticut as of 2001?
41. How many of the 46 U. S. presidents were born in Connecticut?
Answer- 1 ( Georgy Walker Bush)
42. Where was the first steel mill in America located?
43. How many counties are there in Connecticut?
44. In what town is Noah Webster’s house?
Answer- West Hartford
45. What does Connecticut not have direct access to?
Answer- The Sea
46. What borders Connecticut on the north?
47. In 1974 what woman was elected as the governor of Connecticut.?
Answer- Ella Grasso.
48. How many tornados does Connecticut average per annum?
49. How many of Connecticut’s citizens were killed in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack?
50. In 1875, the world’s first ___________was established in New Haven.
Answer- Telephone exchange
51. Who designed Connecticut’s Flag?
Answer- George Fenwick
Hope you enjoyed these Connecticut Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here. Check out 51 Interesting United States (US) Trivia Questions and Answers