Are you ready to test how well you know Cuba? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Cuba? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Cuba.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Cuba Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful country of Cuba, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. Which water body is Cuba located in?
a. Pacific Ocean.
b. Caribbean Sea.
c. Adriatic Sea.
Answer: Caribbean Sea.
2. How many countries does Cuba share its land borders with?
3. How many countries share a maritime border with Cuba?
4. What is the approximate length of Cuba’s coastline?
a. 3,600 km.
b. 3,500 km.
c. 3,700 km.
Answer: 3,600 km.
5. What is the capital city of Cuba?
b. Santiago Cuba.
6. Which of these is the highest peak in Cuba?
a. Pan de Guajaibon.
b. Pico Turquino.
c. Escambray Mountain.
Answer: Pico Turquino.
7. What is the official name of Cuba?
a. Democratic Republic of Cuba.
b. Kingdom of Cuba.
c. Republic of Cuba.
Answer: Republic of Cuba.
8. Cuba was formerly known as ___.
b. Isla Juana.
c. Isla Cubana.
Answer: Isla Juana.
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. When was the slave trade abolished in Cuba?
10. What is the official language of Cuba?
11. In what year did Cuba become independent?
12. When did the last coup d’etat occur in Cuba?
13. Who was the first president of Cuba?
a. Tomas Estrada Palma.
b. Carlos Manuel.
c. Fulgencio Batista.
Answer: Tomas Estrada Palma.
14. How many Catholic popes have visited Cuba?
15. Which of these countries does not share a border with Cuba?
16. Which of these popes never visited Cuba?
a. John Paul III.
b. Benedict XVI.
c. John Paul II.
Answer: John Paul III.
17. What is the most produced food commodity of Cuba?
18. Which of the following best describes the shape of Cuba?
b. Vacuum cleaner.
Answer: Vacuum cleaner.
19. What does the term salsa mean in English.
a. A Latin American dance.
b. A Latin American sauce.
c. A Latin American orchestra.
Answer: A Latin American sauce.
20. How many regions are in Cuba?
21. Which of these car models are mostly used in Cuba?
c. Mercedes Benz.
22. How many volcanic mountains are in Cuba?
23. The name of the country; Cuba originated from which language?
24. Which is the most occurring natural disaster in Cuba?
25. Cuba has ___ provinces.
26. When did the Hurricane of Santa Cruz del Sur happen?
27. The presidential house of Cuba is known as ____.
a. Palacio de la Revolución.
b. Palaco de la Revolusion.
c. Palacio de Revolución.
Answer: Palacio de la Revolución.
28. How long did the Cuban War of Independence last?
a. 4 years.
b. 3 years.
c. 2 years.
Answer: 3 years.
29. When did the Cuban war of Independence start?
30. How many stripes are on the flag of Cuba?
31. When did the Independence War of Cuba end?
32. Who is the patron saint of Cuba?
a. Our Lady of Perpetual Help.
b. Our Lady of Charity.
c. Our Lady Queen of Angels.
Answer: Our Lady of Charity.
33. What is the national game of Cuba?
34. Cuba is separated from North America’s mainland by the ___.
a. Straits of Florida.
b. Yucatan Channel.
c. Gulf of Mexico.
Answer: Straits of Florida.
35. How many stars are on the flag of Cuba?
36. When is the National Day of Cuba?
a. October 20.
b. October 30.
c. October 10.
Answer: October 10.
37. Which of these is the largest lake in Cuba?
a. Zaza Reservoir.
b. Milk Lagoon.
c. Playa Paraiso.
Answer: Milk Lagoon.
38. Which is the largest river in Cuba?
a. Rio Toa.
b. Rio Cauto.
c. Rio Yumuri.
Answer: Rio Cauto.
39. How many time zones are used in Cuba?
40. How many colors are on the flag of Cuba?
41. Cuba is ____ during standard time.
a. GMT -4.
b. GMT +4.
c. GMT -5.
Answer: GMT -5.
42. What is the national anthem of Cuba?
a. El Himno de Bayamo.
b. El Cancion de Bayamo.
c. El Himnion de Bayamo.
Answer: El Himno de Bayamo.
43. Cuba is ____ during Daylight Saving Time.
a. GMT -6.
b. GMT -4.
c. GMT -5.
Answer: GMT -4.
44. Which of these time zones is not used in Cuba?
45. Which is the oldest city in Cuba?
a. Santiago de Cuba.
46. Which colors are on the national flag of Cuba?
a. Blue, white and black.
b. Red, white and black.
c. Red, white and blue.
Answer: Red. White and blue.
47. ___ is the highest building in Cuba.
a. Edificio FOSCA.
b. Habana Libre Hotel.
c. La Torre López-Callejas.
Answer: La Torre López-Callejas.
48. The largest airport in Cuba is ___.
a. Frank Pais International Airport.
b. Jose Marti International Airport.
c. Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport.
Answer: Jose Marti International Airport.
49. When did Cuba join the United Nations?
50. What is the currency of Cuba?
51. Which is the largest city in Cuba?
a. Santiago de Cuba.
I hope you enjoyed these Cuba Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 71 North America Trivia Questions and Answers Also, check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/