Are you ready to test how well you know Dominica? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Dominica? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Dominica.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Dominica Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful country of Dominica, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. What is the official language of Dominica?
2. Which is the highest mountain in Dominica?
a. Mount Gimie.
c. Morne Plat Pays.
3. Dominica is part of the ____ Antilles.
4. How many states is Dominica divided into?
5. Dominica is an island located in which water body?
a. Caribbean Sea.
b. Pacific Ocean.
c. North Sea.
Answer: Caribbean Sea.
6. The states of Dominica are called___.
7. How many colors are on the flag of Dominica?
8. What is the economic value of Dominica?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. What was Dominica formerly known as?
10. Which of these countries never colonized Dominica?
11. Who discovered Dominica?
a. Christopher Columbus.
b. Erik the Red.
c. Jacob Roggeveen.
Answer: Christopher Columbus.
12. When did the Dominican War of Independence start?
13. When is the National Day of Dominica?
a. November, 3rd.
b. November, 13th.
c. November, 23rd.
Answer: November, 3rd.
14. How many colors make up the background of the flag of Dominica?
15. Which country did Dominica gain her independence from?
16. In what year did the Dominican War of Independence end?
17. When did Dominica abolish slavery?
18. Which is the major export partner of Dominica?
a. Saudi Arabia.
Answer: Saudi Arabia.
19. Which of these colors is not on the flag of Dominica?
20. When did Dominica gain her independence?
21. The major import partner of Dominica is __.
b. United States.
Answer: United States.
22. Which is the highest building in Dominica?
a. Financial Centre.
b. Torre Caney.
c. Financial Caney.
Answer: Financial Centre.
23. Which of these is the largest lake in Dominica?
a. Freshwater Lake.
b. Boeri Lake.
c. Boiling Lake.
Answer: Freshwater Lake.
24. Which animal is on the flag of Dominica?
25. Who was the first prime minister of Dominica?
a. Patrick John.
b. Eugenia Charles.
c. Oliver Seraphin.
Answer: Patrick John.
26. The most popular sport in Dominica is ___.
27. Which of these countries is not among the maritime borders of Dominica?
a. Dominica Republic.
Answer: Dominica Republic.
28. When did Dominica join the Commonwealth?
29. How many stars are on the flag of Dominica?
30. Which damaged Dominica in the year 1979?
a. Hurricane Maria.
b. Hurricane David.
c. Hurricane Johanne.
Answer: Hurricane David.
31. The major import of Dominica is ___.
a. Broadcasting Equipment.
b. Petroleum Gas.
c. Refined Petroleum.
Answer: Petroleum Gas.
32. How many countries does Dominica share its borders with?
33. Which is the largest museum in Dominica?
a. National Museum of Dominica.
b. The Old Mill Cultural Centre.
c. Dominica Botanic Gardens.
Answer: National Museum of Dominica.
34. Dominica is part of the United Nations.
c. I don’t know.
35. The capital of Dominica is ____.
36. What is the GMT difference between Dominica?
37. What is the dialing code of Dominica?
38. Which of these is the largest airport in Dominica?
a. Canefield Airport.
b. Douglas-Charles Airport.
c. Marigot Airport.
Answer: Douglas-Charles Airport.
39. Who was the first female prime minister of Dominica?
a. Eugenia Charles.
b. Mary Charles.
c. Maria Charles.
Answer: Eugenia Charles.
40. The major export of Dominica is ___.
41. Which of these is the largest city of Dominica?
42. Which of these is the largest parish in Dominica?
a. Saint George.
b. Saint Paul.
c. Saint Andrew.
Answer: Saint George.
43. Which of these is the largest library in Dominica?
a. Library of University of Santo Domingo.
b. Pedro Henriquez Urena National Library.
c. National Library of Dominica.
Answer: Pedro Henriquez Urena National Library.
44. Which of these is the oldest city in Dominica?
45. The boiling lake in Dominica is the ___ largest in the world.
46. The major electricity source of Dominica is ____.
a. Fossil fuel.
47. What is the currency of Dominica called?
48. The most common religion of Dominica is ___.
a. Lutheran Christian.
b. Orthodox Christian.
c. Roman Catholic.
Answer: Roman Catholic.
49. What is the approximate length of Dominica’s coastline?
50. What is the national flower of Dominica?
a. Carib wood.
c. Rose flower.
Answer: Carib wood.
51. What is the official name of Dominica?
a. Commonwealth of Dominica.
b. Republic of Dominica.
c. Kingdom of Dominica.
Answer: Commonwealth of Dominica.
I hope you enjoyed these Dominica Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 71 North America Trivia Questions and Answers Also, check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/