Do you think you know everything about Finland? Think again, because this Interesting Finland trivia quiz will expose you to many fascinating things about Finland.
It will help you learn some essential things you should know about Finland that you probably do not know. We have lined up some mind-blowing and error-free Finland Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful country, Finland.
1. Which is the most populated city in Finland?
2. What is the dominant religion in Finland?
3. Which is the traditional dance of Finland?
4. What is the official language of Finland?
5. Which Empire colonized Finland from 1809–1917?
A. Roman Empire.
B. Britain Empire.
C. Russia Empire.
6. Which of these countries never colonized Finland?
7. What is the currency of Finland called?
8. ___ is not among the most consumed food in Finland.
A. Meat pie.
B. Fish pie.
C. Rye bread.
Answer: meat pie.
9. Which of these is found in almost every Finland cuisine?
10. What is the official name of Finland?
A. Republic of Finland.
B. Federal Republic of Finland.
C. People’s Republic of Finland.
Answer: Republic of Finland.
11. When did Finland join European Union?
12. In what year did Finland join the United Nations?
13. The highest mountain in Finland is ___?
A. Saana Mountain.
B. Mount Halti.
Answer: Mount Halti.
14. ___ is the major import of Finland.
A. Crude petroleum.
C. Motor vehicle.
Answer: crude petroleum.
15. Which is the major export of Finland?
A. Mineral fuel.
16. Which of the following is a majorly produced crop in Finland?
B. Oil palm.
17. One of these has never been the capital of Finland.
18. What is the current capital of Finland?
19. The tallest building in Finland is ___?
C. High meadow.
20. In which part of Europe is Finland located?
21. What is the length of Finland’s coastlines?
A. About 4,000km.
B. About 3,5000km.
C. About 4,600km.
22. How many boundaries does Finland have?
23. Which of these is not among the borders of Finland?
24. How many regions are in Finland?
25. When is the National Day of Finland?
A. 6th December.
B. 16th December.
C. 26ty December.
Answer: 6th December.
26. When did Finland gain its independence?
27. ____ is the largest state in Finland.
28. Which is the largest city in Finland?
29. The largest island in Finland is ___?
A. Fasta Åland.
B. Jussarö Island.
C. Kaunissaari Island.
Answer: Fasta Åland.
30. One of these is the largest museum in Finland.
A. Finnish Museum of Natural History.
B. National Museum of Finland.
C. Sinebrychoff Art Museum.
Answer: National Museum of Finland.
31. Which of the following is the largest dam in Finland?
A. Panini dam.
B. Oulujärvi dam.
C. Tikkurila Dam.
Answer: Tikkurila Dam.
32. Which of the following is the largest lake in Finland?
A. Lake Päijänne.
C. Lake Sysmä.
Answer: Lake Sysmä.
33. The largest library in Finland is ___?
A. National Library of Finland.
B. Central Library Oodi.
C. Seinajoki Library.
Answer: National Library of Finland.
34. Which is the largest airport in Finland?
A. Vaasa Airport.
B. Helsinki Vantaa Airport.
C. Tampere-Pirkkala Airport.
Answer: Helsinki Vantaa Airport.
35. One of the following is the largest river in Finland.
A. Tana River.
B. Kemijoki River.
C. Horne River.
Answer: Kemijoki River.
36. ___ is the largest container port in Finland.
A. Port of Helsinki.
B. Port of Jakobstad .
C. Port of Hamina.
Answer: Port of Helsinki.
37. Who is the current president of Finland?
A. Pekka Haavisto.
B. Sanna Marin.
C. Sauli Niinistö.
Answer: Sauli Niinistö.
38. Who was the first president of Finland?
A. Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim.
B. Martti Ahtisaari.
C. Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg.
Answer: Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg.
39. Who was the first female president of Finland?
A. Vigdís Finnbogadóttir.
B. Tarja Kaarina Halonen.
C. Sanna Mirella Mari
Answer: Tarja Kaarina Halonen.
40. What is the national game of Finland?
B. Ice hockey.
41. What is the national flower of Finland?
B. Rose flower.
42. What is the national tree of Finland?
A. Silver fern.
B. Silver birch.
Answer: silver birch.
43. ___ is the national anthem of Finland.
44. What is the cross on the national flag of Finland called?
A. Finish cross.
B. Nordic cross.
C. Holy cross.
Answer: Nordic cross.
45. The national bird of Finland is called?
B. Golden eagle.
C. Whooper Swan.
Answer: whooper swan.
46. The national animal of Finland is __?
A. Brown bear.
B. White beer.
C. Black bear.
Answer: brown bear.
47. ___ is the national food of Finland.
A. Rye bread.
B. Fish pie.
C. Rye custard.
Answer: rye bread.
48. What animal is found on the national coat of arms of Finland?
49. What is the smallest city in Finland?
50. Which of the following is the oldest city in Finland?
51. One of these is the oldest castle in Finland.
A. Häme Castle.
B. Turku Castle.
C. Olavinlinna Castle.
Answer: Turku Castle.
Hope you enjoyed these Finland Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here. Check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/