Are you ready to test how well you know Georgia? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Georgia? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Georgia.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Georgia Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful country of Georgia, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. Which water body borders Georgia?
a. Indian Sea.
b. Black Sea.
c. North China Sea.
Answer: Black Sea.
2. Which of these animals is not allowed into a bathtub in Georgia?
3. Who was the first president of Georgia?
a. Salome Zourabichvili.
b. Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
c. Eduard Shevardnadze.
Answer: Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
4. How many counties are in Georgia?
5. Georgia was formerly known as ___.
6. Which of the following is the largest county in Georgia?
7. Georgia is located on two continents, Europe and ____.
c. North America.
8. In which part of Europe is Georgia located?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. When is the national day of Georgia?
a. May 26.
b. May 2.
c. May 6.
Answer: May 26.
10. What is the capital of Georgia?
11. Which is the highest mountain in Georgia?
12. When is it illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket in Georgia?
a. On Christmas day.
b. On Sundays.
c. On National days.
Answer: On Sundays.
13. In which Georgian city is it a must to own a rake?
14. Which is the largest river in Georgia?
15. Which of these cities has never served as the capital of Georgia?
16. When did Georgia join the United Nations?
17. Which city is the smallest in Georgia?
a. Orchard Hill.
b. Pine Lake.
18. How many crosses are on the national flag of Georgia?
19. How many colors are on the national flag of Georgia?
20. In which part of Asia is Georgia located?
21. ___ is the largest island in Georgia.
a. Cumberland Island.
b. Jekyll Island.
c. New Georgia.
Answer: New Georgia.
22. What colors are on the national flag of Georgia?
a. Red and yellow.
b. Red and white.
c. Yellow and white.
Answer: Red and white.
23. How many seasons are experienced in Georgia?
24. The most produced food commodity in Georgia is ____.
b. Sugar cane.
c. Sesame seeds.
25. Which is the largest lake in Georgia?
a. Lake Kartsakhi.
b. Clarks Hill Lake.
c. Paravani Lake.
Answer: Paravani Lake.
26. What is the major import of Georgia?
a. Electrical equipment.
27. ___ is the major import partner of Georgia?
28. The major export partner of Georgia is ___.
29. Which of the following is the largest museum in Georgia?
a. Art Museum of Georgia?
b. Georgian National Museum.
c. National Gallery of Georgia.
Answer: Georgian National Museum.
30. What is the official language of Georgia?
31. What is the major export of Georgia?
32. Which of the following is the largest airport in Georgia?
a. Queen Tamar International Airport.
b. Tbilisi International Airport.
c. Batumi International Airport.
Answer: Tbilisi International Airport.
33. When did Georgia host the Olympics?
34. Which of these drinks were invented in Georgia?
c. 7 UP.
35. In what year did Georgia gain independence?
36. What is written on the coat of arms of Georgia?
a. Strength in Unity.
b. Unity is Strength.
c. Strength is in Unity.
Answer: Strength is in Unity.
37. Which of these animals is not on the coat of arms of Georgia?
38. What is the national anthem of Georgia?
39. Which country colonized Georgia before her independence?
40. Which of these is the largest city in Georgia?
41. What is the approximate length of Georgia’s coastline?
a. 310 km.
b. 320 km.
c. 300 km.
Answer: 310 km.
42. Which time zone is used in Georgia?
43. What is the dialing code of Georgia?
44. Which currency is used in Georgia?
a. Georgian dollar.
b. US dollar.
c. Georgian lari.
Answer: Georgian lari.
45. How many borders does Georgia have?
46. Who was the last king of Georgia?
a. George XII.
b. David IV.
c. Nugzar XI.
Answer: George XII.
47. What is the oldest building in Georgia?
a. Anchiskhati Basilica of St Mary.
b. BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir.
c. Kingdom of Colchis.
Answer: Anchiskhati Basilica of St Mary.
48. Which is the oldest city in Georgia?
49. Which religion is mostly practiced in Georgia?
50. Which of these countries does not border with Georgia?
51. What is the time zone of Georgia?
a. UTC +8.
b. UTC +4.
c. GMT +4.
Answer: UTC +4.
I hope you enjoyed these Georgia Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 71 Interesting Europe Trivia Questions and Answers. Also, check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/
Leave a Reply