Are you ready to test how well you know Norway? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Norway? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Norway.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Norway Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful country of Norway, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. How many times has Norway hosted the Olympics?
2. Which of the Olympics did Norway host?
3. What is the highest mountain in Norway?
4. Who was the first prime minister of Norway after the dissolution of its union with Sweden?
a. Gunnar Knudsen.
b. Jens Kristian.
c. Christian Michelsen.
Answer: Christian Michelsen.
5. When did Norway gain its final independence?
6. Which of these is the largest river in Norway?
a. Torne River.
b. Tana River.
c. Glomma River.
Answer: Glomma River.
7. Which is the capital of Norway?
8. Has the Nobel Prize Awarding Ceremony been held in Norway?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. The oldest city of Norway is __.
10. How many colors are on the national flag of Norway?
11. What is the currency of Norway?
12. Which is the largest lake in Norway?
13. How many countries share borders with Norway?
14. Which of these cities has never hosted the Olympics?
15. What is the main religion of Norway?
16. Which of the following is the national anthem of Norway?
a. Ja Vi Elsker.
b. Vi Ja Elsker.
c. Elsker Vi Ja.
Answer: Ja Vi Elsker.
17. What is the cross on the national flag of Norway called?
a. Southern Cross.
b. Scandinavian cross.
c. Northern Cross.
Answer: Scandinavian cross.
18. When is the Norway independence day celebrated?
a. May 17.
b. May 7.
c. May 27.
19. About how many road tunnels are found in Norway?
20. The largest glacier in Norway is known as ___.
b. Søndre Folgefonna.
c. Vestre Svartisen.
21. Which is the largest island in Norway?
c. Edge Island.
22. In which of these years did Norway not host the Olympics?
23. At a depth of 1,686ft, ___ is the deepest lake in Norway and also in Europe.
c. Lake Tinn.
24. In which Norwegian city is the Nobel Prize awarding ceremony held?
25. What is the official name of Norway?
a. Republic of Norway.
b. Kingdom of Norway.
c. Norwegian Republic.
Answer: Norwegian Republic.
26. What is the official language of Norwegian?
27. ___ is the major export of Norway.
a. Oil and gas.
b. Raw aluminum.
c. Petroleum gas.
Answer: Oil and gas.
28. Which colors are found on the national flag of Norway?
a. Red, white and blue.
b. Black, white and red.
c. Black, white and blue.
Answer: Red, white and blue.
29. Which part of Europe is Norway located in?
30. Which of these Norwegian cities does not experience sunrise from November to January?
31. Who were the first inhabitants of Norway?
a. Sami people.
b. German people.
c. Swedish people.
Answer: Sami people.
32. Which country is its major import partner Norway?
33. What is the national game of Norway?
a. Field hockey.
c. Cross-country skiing.
Answer: Cross-country skiing.
34. Which country did Norway gain its final independence from?
35. How many gold medals has Norway gotten from the Winter Olympics?
36. Which is the longest road tunnel in Norway and also in the world?
a. Lærdal tunnel.
b. Toven Tunnel.
c. Jondal Tunnel.
Answer: Lærdal tunnel.
37. Ancient Norway never answered one of these names.
38. When was Norway founded?
39. What does Norway mean?
a. Way leading to the north.
b. Way out of the north.
c. Way of the Norse.
Answer: Way leading to the north.
40. How many official languages are used in Norway?
41. Which color is used as the background of the national flag of Norway?
42. What is the major import of Norway?
a. Refined petroleum.
43. Norway is the most successful country in the Winter Olympics.
44. Which country does Norway send a Christmas tree to yearly?
a. United Kingdom.
Answer: United Kingdom.
45. Which of these countries does not share a land border with Norway?
46. Who was the first female president of Norway?
a. Gro Harlem Brundtland.
b. Erna Solberg.
c. Erna Brundtland.
Answer: Gro Halem Brundtland.
47. In what year did Norway join the United Nations?
48. When did Norway join the European Union?
49. When did Norway join NATO?
50. How many geographical zones are in Norway?
51. Which country is Norway’s primary export partner?
c. the United Kingdom.
Answer: United Kingdom.
I hope you enjoyed these Norway Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 71 Interesting Europe Trivia Questions and Answers. Also, check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/