Are you looking to test your knowledge about Pakistan or discover more facts about Pakistan?
We have lined up some mind-blowing and error-free Pakistan Trivia questions that will expose you to lots of fascinating knowledge about Pakistan, like culture, geography, politics, history, and more.
Play this Fun Pakistan Trivia Quiz, to uncover some important facts that most people don’t know, and surely you will be proud of yourself.
1. In which part of Asia is Pakistan found?
A. Southern Asia.
B. Northern Asia.
C. Central Asia.
Answer: Southern Asia.
2. What is the meaning of Pakistan in English?
A. Land for the pure.
B. Pure of the land.
C. Land of the pure.
Answer: land of the pure.
3. Which of these is the national game of Pakistan?
4. What are the two colors of the Pakistan flag?
A. Green and white.
B. White and green.
C. Red and green.
Answer: white and green.
5. One of these is the capital of Pakistan.
6. One of these Pakistani States has never been the capital of Pakistan.
7. Which of the following is the biggest city in Pakistan?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
8. What is the oldest town in Pakistan called?
9. Which of these is the largest lake in Pakistan?
A. Manchar Lake.
B. Karambar Lake.
C. Keenjhar Lake.
Answer: Manchar Lake.
10. Which of these is the official name of Pakistan?
A. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
B. The Republic of Pakistan.
C. The Dominion of Pakistan.
Answer: Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
11. In what year did Pakistan gain its independence?
12. Which country colonized Pakistan before her independence?
13. What is the national bird of Pakistan called?
B. Shaheen falcon.
14. Which of these is the national animal of Pakistan?
A. Snow leopard.
B. Striped hyena.
15. What is the national fish of Pakistan called?
A. Striped bass.
16. Which is the national flower of Pakistan?
17. Which is the national fruit of Pakistan?
18. Which of these animals is only found in Pakistan?
A. Echis Carinatus.
19. One of these is the national language of Pakistan.
20. Which of these languages is most spoken in Pakistan?
21. Which of the following is the longest river in Pakistan?
A. Panjnad River.
B. Indus River.
C. Ravi River.
Answer: Indus River.
22. Which of the following is Pakistan’s largest offshore Island?
A. Astola Island.
B. Bundle Island.
C. Buddo Island.
Answer: Astola Island.
23. What is the Pakistan national anthem called?
B. Qaumī Tarānāh.
C. Zinadine Zidane.
Answer: Qaumī Tarānāh.
24. Which of these is the first president of Pakistan after independence?
A. Iskander Mirza.
B. Ayub Khan.
C. Mohammad Afzal Cheema.
Answer: Iskander Mirza.
25. One of these is the recent president of Pakistan in 2022.
A. Mamnoon Hussain.
B. Arif Alvi.
C. Shehbaz Sharif.
Answer: Arif Alvi.
26. Who is the first female prime minister of Pakistan?
A. Khawaja Nazimuddin.
B. Liaquat Ali Khan.
C. Benazir Bhutto.
Answer: Benazir Bhutto.
27. Which of the following is the Pakistan currency?
28. Which of these is the most produced food commodity in Pakistan?
29. What is the highest mountain in Pakistan called?
A. Nanga Parbat.
30. What was Pakistan formerly called?
A. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
B. Republic of Pakistan.
C. Dominion of Pakistan.
Answer: Dominion of Pakistan.
31. Which of these is the most practiced religion in Pakistan?
A. Traditional religion.
B. Islamic religion.
Answer: Islamic religion.
32. Which of these is the national day of Pakistan?
A. 16th August.
B. 12th August.
C. 14th August.
Answer: 14th August.
33. What is the official traditional dress of Pakistan called?
A. Shalwar Kameez.
B. Sindhi dress.
C. Taana banana.
Answer: Shalwar Kameez.
34. Which of these celestial bodies are found on the Pakistan flag?
A. Star and sun.
B. Sun and moon.
C. Moon and star.
Answer: moon and star.
35. One of these is the national food of Pakistan.
A. Slow-Cooked Spiced dog meat.
B. Slow-Cooked Spiced Lamb Stew.
C. Slow-Cooked Spiced cow meat.
Answer: Slow-Cooked Spiced Lamb Stew.
36. What is the official tree of Pakistan called?
A. Deodar tree.
B. Mango tree.
C. Cactus tree.
Answer: deodar tree.
37. What is the tallest building in Pakistan called?
A. Zamzama park.
B. Chapal skymark.
C. Bahria Opal Tower.
Answer: Bahria Opal Tower.
38. Which of these is the smallest city in Pakistan?
39. How many countries form the borders of Pakistan?
40. One of these countries is not within the borders of Pakistan.
41. Which of this from the southern border of Pakistan.
A. Arabian sea.
B. Indus sea.
C. India sea.
Answer: The Arabian sea.
42. Which of these is known as Pakistan’s City of light?
43. Which of these is Pakistan’s city of gardens?
44. One of these cities is known as Pakistan’s fruit basket.
45. Which one of these is the oldest building in Pakistan?
A. Lahore Fort.
B. Faisal Mosque.
Answer: Lahore Fort.
46. One of these is the oldest fort in Pakistan.
A. Kargai Fort.
B. Rohtas Fort.
C. Ramkot Fort.
Answer: Rohtas fort.
47. Which of these is the largest airport in Pakistan?
A. Islamabad International Airport.
B. Allama Iqbal International Airport.
C. Jinnah International Airport.
48. Which of the following is the largest port container in Pakistan?
A. Port Qasim.
B. Karachi port.
C. Gwadar port.
Answer: Karachi port.
49. Which city in Pakistan is referred to as the city of perfume?
50. One of these cities is referred to as Pakistan’s valley of flowers.
51. Which of the following Pakistan cities is famous for sports goods?
Hope you enjoyed these Pakistan trivia questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here. Check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/