Are you ready to test how well you know Uganda? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Uganda? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Uganda.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Uganda Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful state of Uganda, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. What is the capital of Uganda?
2. How many colors are on the national flag of Uganda?
3. When did Uganda gain its independence?
4. How many countries does Uganda share its borders with?
5. What is the life expectancy of Ugandans?
a. 64 years.
b. 66 years.
c. 60 years.
Answer: 64 years.
6. Which has never served as the capital of Uganda?
7. All of these animals are on the national coat of arms of Uganda except ___.
a. Ugandan bok.
b. Crested crane.
c. Ugandan kob.
Answer: Ugandan kob.
8. Which of the following is the highest mountain in Uganda?
a. Mount Zulia.
b. Mount Stanley.
c. Mount Kadam.
Answer: Mount Stanley.
9. __ is the official language in Uganda.
10. What is the national anthem of Uganda?
a. Oh! Uganda, Land of Beauty.
b. Land of beauty, my great Uganda.
c. Uganda, land of great beauty.
Answer: Oh! Uganda is, Land of beauty.
11. When is the national day of Uganda?
a. 9th October.
b. 19th October.
c. 29th October.
Answer: 9th October.
12. Where in Africa is Uganda located?
13. How many stripes are found on the national flag of Uganda?
14. Which of these countries is not among the neighboring countries of Uganda?
15. Who was the first prime minister of Uganda?
a. Benedicto Kagimu Mugumba.
b. Milton Obote.
c. Obote Kagimu.
Answer: Benedicto Kagimu Mugumba.
16. Which of these is the largest island in Uganda?
a. Migingo Island.
b. Buggala Island.
c. Lake Victoria.
Answer: Buggala Island.
17. The largest lake in Uganda is ___.
a. Lake Victoria.
b. Lake Albert.
c. Lake Edward.
Answer: Lake Victoria.
18. __ is the dominant religion in Uganda.
19. Which country colonized Uganda before her independence?
a. United States.
20. What colors are found on the national flag of Uganda?
a. Black, red and yellow.
b. Blue, red and yellow.
c. Black. blue and yellow.
Answer: black, red, and yellow.
21. The official name of Uganda is ___.
a. Federal Republic of Uganda.
b. Republic of Uganda.
c. Ugandan Republic.
Answer: Republic of Uganda.
22. What is the main farm produce of Uganda?
23. In what year did Uganda join United Nations?
24. Is Uganda part of the Commonwealth countries?
25. Which of these countries is not a major export partner of Uganda?
a. United Arab Emirates.
26. What season is experienced in Uganda?
a. Two rainy seasons.
b. Two dry seasons.
c. Rainy and dry seasons.
Answer: two rainy seasons.
27. The largest river in Uganda is ___.
a. Turkwei River.
b. River Nile.
c. Kagera River.
Answer: River Nile.
28. One of these is the highest waterfall in Uganda.
a. Murchison Falls.
b. Sisiyi Falls.
c. Sipi Falls.
Answer: Murchison Falls.
29. Which of these is not a region in Uganda?
a. Northern Region.
b. Southern Region.
c. Northern Region.
Answer: Southern Region.
30. The major imports of Uganda are all but except __.
a. Pharmaceutical products.
c. Mineral fuels.
Answer: mineral fuels.
31. In what order are the colors on the Ugandan flag arranged?
a. Repeated set of black, red, and yellow stripes.
b. Repeated set of red, yellow, and black stripes.
c. Repeated set of black, yellow, and red stripes.
Answer: the repeated set of black, yellow, and red stripes.
32. One of these is not among the major exports of Uganda.
33. Which time zone is used in Uganda?
34. What animal is on the national flag of Uganda?
a. Crested crane.
Answer: crested crane.
35. Which of these meats is eaten by almost all Ugandans?
36. What is the staple food of Uganda?
37. Which is not among the traditional dances of Uganda?
38. What inscription is on the national coat of arms of Uganda?
a. Unity, peace, and love.
b. For the good of my country.
c. For God and my country.
Answer: For God and my country.
39. What is the most worn traditional dress in Uganda?
40. What is the most populated region in Uganda?
a. Western Region.
b. Northern Region.
c. Central Region.
Answer: Central Region.
41. What is the most populated city in Uganda?
42. How many regions are in Uganda?
43. How many official languages does Uganda have?
44. What was Uganda known as before her independence?
a. Empire of Uganda.
b. Uganda Protectorate.
c. Ivory Coast.
Answer: Uganda Protectorate.
45. ___is the largest city in Uganda by area.
46. The tallest building in Uganda is ___.
a. NSSF Tower 1.
b. Kampala Hilton.
c. Uganda Revenue Authority Headquarters.
Answer: Kampala Hilton.
47. When was the Central Bank of Uganda built?
48. What is the length of Uganda’s coastline?
a. About 26km.
b. About 12km.
49. Which ocean is in Uganda?
a. Indian Ocean.
b. Southern Ocean.
c. Atlantic Ocean.
Answer: Indian Ocean.
50. What occupies most part of Uganda?
51. What is the oldest city in Uganda?
I hope you enjoyed these Uganda Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out Interesting Africa Trivia Questions and Answers. Also, check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/