Are you ready to test how well you know Tuvalu? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Tuvalu? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Tuvalu.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Tuvalu Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful state of Tuvalu, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. Which is the oldest building in Tuvalu?
b. LMS School.
c. TMTI Tuvalu Maritime.
Answer: LMS School.
2. What is the capital of Tuvalu?
3. What is the approximate population of Tuvalu?
a. 12 thousand.
b. 11 thousand.
c. 13 thousand.
Answer: 12 thousand.
4. The stars on the national flag of Tuvalu are __ in number.
5. What was Tuvalu called before her independence?
a. Ellis Islands.
b. Elic Islands.
c. Ellice Islands.
Answer: Ellice Islands.
6. What is the currency of Tuvalu called?
a. Tuvaluan euro.
b. Tuvaluan dollar.
c. Tuvaluan krona.
Answer: Tuvaluan dollar.
7. When is the independence day of Tuvalu?
a. October 31.
b. October 1.
c. October 21.
Answer: October 1.
8. Which of these is not the official language of Tuvalu?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. Who was the first prime minister of Tuvalu?
b. Tsai Ing-wen.
c. Bob Loughman.
10. What is the national flower of Tuvalu?
a. White lily.
11. What is the main religion in Tuvalu?
a. Assemblies of God.
b. Seventh-day Adventist.
c. Ekalesia A kelisiano.
Answer: Ekalesia A Kelisiano.
12. The largest island in Tuvalu is __.
13. What does Tuvalu mean in English?
a. Together as one.
b. Eight standing together.
Answer: eight standing together.
14. What is the main job of Tuvaluans?
a. Company work.
15. What is the dialing code of Tuvalu?
16. Where in the Pacific Ocean is Tuvalu located?
17. How many islands are in Tuvalu?
18. Which country did Tuvalu gain her independence from?
a. United States of America.
c. United Kingdom.
Answer: United Kingdom.
19. One of these is the highest mountain in Tuvalu.
a. Niulakita Island.
b. Top of Tuvalu.
c. Nanumea Island.
Answer: Niulakita Island.
20. When did Tuvalu gain her independence?
21. In what year did Tuvalu join the United Nations?
22. Tuvalu is an Oceanic country that sits between __ and __.
a. Hawaii and Fiji.
b. Australia and Hawaii.
c. Australia and Fiji.
Answer: Australia and Hawaii.
23. Which of these is the tallest building in Tuvalu?
a. Parliament Building.
b. St. John’s Cathedral.
Answer: Parliament Building.
24. What is the main export of Tuvalu?
a. Smoked fish.
b. Grilled fish.
c. Frozen fish.
Answer: Frozen fish.
25. Which of these countries is not among Tuvalu’s major trading partners?
26. What is the main import of Tuvalu?
a. Fishing baits.
b. Fishing ships.
c. Fishing hooks and lines.
Answer: Fishing ships.
27. One of these is the most consumed food in Tuvalu.
28. When was the International Trust Fund Agreement signed by Tuvalu?
29. __ is the time zone of Tuvalu.
c. UTC+ 13.
30. What is the national anthem of Tuvalu?
a. Tuvalu moAtua.
b. Tuvalu teAtua.
c. Tuvalu moteAtua.
Answer: Tuvalu moteAtua.
31. How many colors are on the national flag of Tuvalu?
32. What does the inscription on the national coat of arms of Tuvalu mean?
a. The Almighty Tuvalu.
b. Peace, unity, and love.
c. Tuvalu for the Almighty.
Answer: Tuvalu for the Almighty.
33. The smallest city in Tuvalu is ___.
34. __ is the largest region in Tuvalu.
35. Is Tuvalu a member of the Commonwealth countries?
36. What is the domain name of Tuvalu’s internet?
37. Which of these correctly describes Tuvalu?
38. What is the length of Tuvalu’s coastline?
39. What is the traditional dress of Tuvalu called?
40. What is the main crop produced by Tuvalu?
41. How many airports are in Tuvalu?
42. Which of the following describes the economic value of Tuvalu?
43. Which of these is not used in Tuvalu?
a. Debit cards.
b. Credit cards.
Answer: credit cards.
44. Are there any dams in Tuvalu?
45. One of these is the oldest university in Tuvalu.
a. University of South Pacific.
b. Bangor University.
c. Federal College of Funafuti.
Answer: Bangor University.
46. Which is not among the traditional dances in Tuvalu?
47. How many neighboring countries does Tuvalu have?
48. What is the climate of Tuvalu?
c. Temperate marine.
49. Who was the first elected female to serve in Tuvalu parliament?
50. One of the following is not among the climates experienced in Tuvalu.
a. Wet season.
b. Dry season.
c. Snowy season.
Answer: snowy season.
51. How many libraries are in Tuvalu?
I hope you enjoyed these Tuvalu Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out Interesting Africa Trivia Questions and Answers. Also, check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/