Are you ready to test how well you know Ukraine? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Ukraine? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Ukraine.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Ukraine Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful country of Ukraine, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. What is the capital of Ukraine?
2. Which of these countries does not share a border with Ukraine?
3. What was Ukraine called before independence?
a. Ukrainian Socialists Soviet Republic.
b. Ukraine Socialist Republic.
c. Ukrainian Soviet Republic.
d. Answer: Ukrainian Socialists Soviet Republic.
4. The national flag of Ukraine is represented by ___.
a. Equal horizontal bands of blue and yellow.
b. Equal horizontal bands of yellow and blue.
c. Equal vertical bands of blue and yellow.
Answer: Equal horizontal bands of blue and yellow.
5. How many borders does Ukraine have?
6. What is the official name of Ukraine?
a. Federal Republic of Ukraine.
b. Republic of Ukraine.
7. Ukraine is in __ Europe.
8. Who was the first prime minister of Ukraine?
a. Vitold Fakin.
b. Vitaliy Masol.
c. Leonis Kuvha marlim.
Answer: Vitold Fakin.
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. Who was the first female prime minister of Ukraine?
a. Yulia Tymoshenko.
b. Aliona Babak.
c. Alla Bondar.
Answer: Yulia Tymoshenko.
10. What is the major export of Ukraine?
a. Crude oil
b. Agricultural products.
Answer: agricultural products.
11. When is the national day of Ukraine celebrated?
a. 4th August.
b. 24th August.
c. 14th August.
Answer: 24th August.
12. What is Ukraine referred to as?
a. The food basket of Europe.
b. The wheat basket of Europe.
c. The bread basket of Europe.
Answer: the bread basket of Europe.
13. Which is the longest river in Ukraine?
a. Danube river.
b. Desna river.
c. Dnieper river.
Answer: Dnieper river.
14. What is the highest mountain in Ukraine?
a. Roman Kosh.
b. Mount Hoverla.
c. Mount Hutyn Tomnatyk.
15. All of these seas except ___ are among the borders of Ukraine.
a. Black Sea.
b. Caribbean Sea.
c. Sea of Azov.
Answer: Caribbean Sea.
16. When did Ukraine gain its independence?
17. What is the official currency of Ukraine?
18. ___ is the official language of Ukraine.
19. Who was the first president of Ukraine?
a. Vitold Fokin.
b. Leonid Kuchma.
c. Leonid Kravchuk.
Answer: Leonid Kravchuk.
20. Ukraine gained its independence from ___.
a. the Soviet Union.
Answer: Soviet Union.
21. What is the major crop produced in Ukraine?
22. How many administrative regions are found in Ukraine?
23. What is the major import of Ukraine?
a. Mineral fuels.
b. Agricultural products.
c. Iron ore.
Answer: mineral fuels.
24. The most experienced climate in Ukraine is ___.
25. Most Ukrainians are __.
c. Orthodox Christians
Answer: Orthodox Christians.
26. What is the most consumed dish in Ukraine?
27. What is found on the national coat of arms of Ukraine?
a. A red-crowned crane.
b. A golden trident.
c. A silver trident.
Answer: a golden trident.
28. What was the first capital of Ukraine?
29. What is the largest lake in Ukraine?
30. Which of these cities is the most populated city in Ukraine?
31. What is the traditional dress of Ukraine called?
32. Which of these is not a traditional dance of Ukraine?
33. The Orange Revolution started in the year ___.
34. Which part of Ukraine was annexed by Russia in 2014?
c. the Crimean Peninsula.
Answer: Crimean Peninsula.
35. What does the blue part of the Ukraine flag mean?
a. Blue sky.
b. Blue Islands.
c. Blue water bodies.
Answer: blue sky.
36. Which of these has long lasted in Ukraine?
a. Armed robbery.
37. In what year did Ukraine join United Nations?
38. When was the Ukraine-European Union Association Agreement signed?
39. Snake Island is which part of Ukraine?
a. Odessa Oblast.
b. Sumy Oblast.
c. Chernihiv Oblast.
Answer: Odessa Oblast.
40. When did Romania agree to let Ukraine have Snake Island?
41. In which month in 2022 did Russia invade Snake Island?
a. February 2022.
b. January 2022.
c. June 2022.
Answer: February 2022.
42. What is the tallest building in Ukraine?
a. Parus Business Centre.
b. Bashnia West Tower.
c. Radisson Collection Hotel.
Answer: Radisson Collection Hotel.
43. The country code for Ukraine is ___.
c. + 308.
44. The time zone of Ukraine is ___.
a. GMT +0.
b. GMT +3.
c. GMT +5.
Answer: GMT +3.
45. What is the national anthem of Ukraine?
a. Shche ne vmerla Ukainy i volia.
b. Shsche be Vmerla Ukraine i volia.
c. Sche ne mer Ukainy voila.
Answer: Shche ne vmerla Ukainy i volia.
46. ___ is the approximate length of Ukraine coastline.
a. 2,900 km.
b. 2,500 km.
c. 2,700 km.
Answer: 2,700 km.
47. What is the largest library in Ukraine?
a. Yaroslav Mudryi National Library of Ukraine.
b. The National Historical Library of Library.
c. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine.
Answer: Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine.
48. The Orange Revolution started in the year ___.
49. What does the yellow part of the Ukraine flag mean?
a. Fields of grain.
Answer: fields of grain.
50. The largest museum in Ukraine is ___.
a. National Museum of the History of Ukraine.
b. Ukrainian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War.
c. National Museum of Ukrainian Folk Decorative Art.
Answer: National Museum of the History of Ukraine.
51. What is the largest airport in Ukraine?
a. Boryspil International Airport.
b. Kyiv Zhuliany International Airport.
c. Lviv International Airport.
Answer: Boryspil International Airport.
I hope you enjoyed these Ukraine Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out Interesting Africa Trivia Questions and Answers. Also, check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/
Leave a Reply