Do you think you know the bible? Then take on these interesting trivia bible questions to light up your day and grow spiritually.
1. Name one person that did not experience death in the bible.
2. The first apostles called to follow Jesus were?
Answer: Peter and Andrew
3. Where was Jesus tempted by Satan?
4. Which heavenly bodies did Joshua command to stay still?
Answer: The sun and moon
5. Which island was Paul was shipwrecked?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
6. How many lepers did Jesus heal on the border between Galilee and Samaria?
7. Who refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter by faith?
8. Which apostle disowned Jesus three times after he was arrested?
9. Which tribe was Paul from?
Answer: Tribe of Benjamin
10. Which angel came to tell Virgin Mary about her pregnancy?
Answer: Angel Gabriel
11. The name of David’s son that became king is?
12. Who was the prophet God instructed to marry a harlot?
13. Simeon recognized Jesus as who when he was presented at the Temple as a baby?
Answer: the Messiah
14. Emperor Cyrus the Great let the Israelites return to their homeland from where?
15. Jesus was put on trial by a high priest of Jerusalem called?
16. Who did Abraham send to find Isaac a wife?
Answer: His oldest servant.
17. What was Moses’ age when his mother set him adrift on the Nile?
Answer: 3 months
18. Who was traveling to Damascus and encountered a great and blinding light?
19. Daniel was thrown into a lion’s den as punishment for what?
20. Joseph of Arimathea asked Pilate for what?
Answer: Jesus’ body
21. Which Isaac’s sons provided food for the family by hunting?
22. Moses cast what into the fountain at Marah so that the water would not be bitter?
Answer: a piece of wood
23. Which Chapter of Ephesians did Paul say Christians should follow Christ’s example?
Answer: Chapter 5
24. At what age did Sarah, the wife of Abraham, die?
25. Matthew worked as what before preaching the word of God?
Answer: a tax collector
26. What did Esau receive in exchange for his birthright?
27. Who asked God’s name at the Burning Bush and got the reply “I AM THAT I AM.”?
28. According to the Beatitudes, those who hunger and thirst for righteousness will be _______?
29. Which queen was thrown from a high window, and her body devoured dogs in the bible?
Answer: Queen Jezebel
30. Simon Peter was ________ before becoming an apostle?
31. Which Laban daughter did Jacob want to marry?
32. Moses’ father-in-law, Jethro, was a priest in what land?
33. what was Paul of Tarsus’s name before he begins his missionary activity?
34. Which well did Abraham and Abimelech fight over?
35. Which apostle doubted Jesus’ resurrection until he saw Jesus with his own eyes?
36. Who did Laban trick Jacob into marrying?
37. Which plague upon Egypt fell from the sky?
38. Jesus’s public sermon on the mount was his first, True or False?
39. What was the name of Moses’ wife?
40. Which Gospel is written by a doctor?
41. Joseph was the first son Jacob had with who?
42. What tree did Nahum says Nineveh’s strongholds are like?
43. Which king murdered John the Baptist?
Answer: Herod Antipas
44. How long did Enoch live?
Answer: 430 years
45. Where did Jesus Christ turn water into wine?
Answer: Cana of Galilee
46. Moses fled into the desert after killing the _________?
47. Who returned to rebuild Jerusalem under Persian King Artaxerxes?
48. Who is the first apostle to deny Jesus?
49. Who requested for the head of John the Baptist?
50. What did Moses turn into a bronze snake?
Answer: his rod/staff
51. How did Moses’ mother save him from the Egyptian soldiers?
Answer: Put him in a basket in the river.
52. Why did Absalom flee from Israel to Geshur?
Answer: He killed the Amnon
53. Who gave Jesus gifts when he was born?
Answer: The wise men
54. Who was killed first between Jesus and John the Baptist?
Answer: John the Baptist
55. God used the rib of Adam to create _______?
56. God sent quail and manna to feed the Israelites in the _________?
57. In 2 Samuel. 14, how did the wise woman disguise herself?
Answer: As a mourner
58. Which tribe of Israel looked after the religious aspects of life?
59. Who warned Paul about the plot to kill him?
Answer: His nephew
60. How many plagues are in Exodus?
Hope you enjoyed these interesting Bible Trivia Questions and Answers. Please comment and share with your friends and family. Check out 60 Fun Bible Trivia Questions and Answer part 1
Leave a Reply