Fun Mother’s Day Trivia Questions And Answers
Mother’s day is a day that is kept apart to celebrate and honor mothers. It is celebrated by countries all over the world and it became an official holiday in the United States in the 1900s. Mothers day is only meant for personal mothers, it is also a day to celebrate grandmothers, aunts, and sisters who have given birth. These error-free trivia questions and answers are specially designed to help you connect to Father’s day celebration in a fun way. I also trust that you will get to discover some interesting facts about this fathers and Father’s day celebration. Click on the “Show Answer” to show you the answers to the questions.
1. What type of flower is traditionally given to mothers the most on Mother’s Day?
B. Morning sun
2. What is the name of the president that signed the mothers day into law in the United States?
A. President Adams
B. President Woodrow
C. President Lincoln
3. How did mothers day start in America?
A. As an honor
B. As a remembrance
C. As an anti-war movement
4. What is the name of the almond cake that is mostly given to moms on mothers day?
A. Simnel cake
B. Tiger nut cake
C. Chocolate almond cake
5. What is the name of the person that is known as the mother of modern physics?
A. Queen Elizabeth
B. Marie Curie
C. Mother Teresa
6. What is the average week a mother carries a baby in her womb?
A. 36 weeks
B. 50 weeks
C. 40 weeks
7. Which year did the mothers day become an official holiday?
8. Which day is mother’s day celebrated the most in the world?
A. Second Sunday of May
B. Third Sunday of May
C. First Sunday of May
9. Which country was the first in the world to recognize mother’s day?
A. United States
10. What is the approximate number of mothers that are in the United States?
A. 120 million
B. 100 million
C. 80 million
11. Which state in America was the first to embrace the idea of a mother’s day?
A. West Virginia
B. New Orleans
C. New York
12. How many children does Barbara Bush, wife of the president, have?
13. Who is credited as the person that drove the idea of a mother’s day in the United States?
A. Williams Sonora
B. George Bush
C. Anna Jarvis
14. What is another name of mothers day in Britain?
A. Ladies day
B. Mothering Sunday
C. Mothers Sunday
15. Mothers day is the busiest day in the world for which of the following set of people?
16. Which country supplies flowers to the United States the most for mothers day?
17. Which month of the year does women in America give birth the most?
18. How many countries in the world observe the celebration of mothers day?
19. How many times is the mothers day celebrated in a year?
20. Which year did the campaign for a mother’s day begin in America?
21. Which church was the first mothers day celebrated in America?
A. Andrews Methodist Episcopal Church
B. Peter’s Methodist Episcopal Church
C. Paul’s Methodist Episcopal Church
22. The modern holiday of the mothers day was celebrated in which year in America?
23. How much is spent on cards during the mothers day?
A. $671 million
B. $543 million
C. $235 million
24. Which place is known as the International Mother’s Day Shrine?
A. Saint Basil’s Cathedral
B. Andrews Methodist Episcopal Church
C. Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
25. The celebration where flowers are bought more than the mothers day?
A. New year
B. Father’s day
26. How much is spent on flowers on mothers day?
A. $1.9 billion
B. $2.1 billion
C. $3.9 billion
27. Over 99% of maternal deaths occur where?
A. Developed countries
B. Developing countries
C. Caribbean countries
28. How old was the youngest mother in history?
A. 5 years and 7 months
B. 6 years and 7 months
C. 7 years and 6 months
29. What is the estimated amount that is spent by Americans on mothers day?
A. $5.5 billion
B. $9.4 billion
C. $14.6 billion
30. What was the age of the oldest mother that was recorded?
A. 60 years
B. 80 years
C. 70 years
31. What is the estimated number of moms on earth?
A. 4 billion
B. 2 billion
C. 3 billion
32. What is the rank of mothers day on the amount of gifts that are given on that day?
A. Number 3
B. Number 5
C. Number 1
33. What is the average amount of money that Americans spend on mothers day?
34. What is the number of the estimated phone calls that are made on mothers day?
A. 122.5 million phone calls
B. 134.4 million phone calls
C. 167.3 million phone calls
35. What is the average age of a new mom in America currently?
A. 22 years
B. 20 years
C. 25 years
36. What is the proportion of the number of flowers that is sold on mothers day, compared with other holiday sales?
37. The modern mom in the United States has what number of kids?
38. The average mom in the United States does how many percent of the laundry?
39. What was the average number of kids that moms in America gave birth to in the 1700s?
40. How long does it take the average mom to change the diapers of her baby?
A. 2 minutes 5 seconds
B. 3 minutes 4 seconds
C. 1 minute 23 seconds
41. Wearing a colored carnation during the mothers day means that the person’s mothers is still?
C. Apart from each other
42. What are the estimated loads of laundry that an American mom does every year?
43. What was the number of kids that the mom with the most kids had?
44. What made the founder of the mothers day want to remove it from the country’s calendar?
A. Commercialization of the day
B. Lack of celebration
C. Misuse of the day
45. How many percent of Americans plan to call their mom on mother’s day to celebrate with them?
46. According to a survey, what is the least favorite job of mothers?
A. Washing the dishes
B. Making the dishes
C. Vacuuming the stairs
47. How many percent of children live with their stepmothers in America?
48. What is the estimated number of cards that are sent on mothers day in the United States?
A. 178 million
B. 152 million
C. 111 million
49. A white carnation on mothers day means that a person’s mother is?
50. How many percent of Americans give their moms jewelry as a mother’s day gift?
51. According to the U.S. National Restaurant Association, Mother’s Day is the year’s most popular holiday for?
B. Flower sharing
C. Eating out
52. What is the most popular day for giving birth in the United States?
53. What is the most popular gift on mothers day?
C. Greeting cards
54. There is more chance of living up to 95 when a woman gives birth at the age of?
55. How many percent of Americans give their mom floral presents on mothers day?
56. What is the number of babies that are born every second by mothers?
A. 7. 1 babies
B. 5.6 babies
C. 4.3 babies
57. How many percent of mothers in the United States adopted children?
58. What are the average diapers that are changed by a mother before her babies reach the age of two in the US?
59. How many percent of mothers in the United States work?
60. What is the most activity that is done by working moms in the United States?
A. Watching videos
61. A woman having children may make her?
Hope you enjoyed these Mother’s Day Trivia Questions, Please leave a comment and share with your family and friends. Which bird was once used to deliver Olympics results in Ancient Greece? Check out the answer and more 87 Fun Random Trivia Questions and Answers.