Fun The Dark Knight Trivia Questions And Answers
The Dark Knight is a 2008 superhero film that is based on the DC Comics of Batman, it was directed, co-produced, and co-written by Christopher Nolan. The following trivia game will help you unpack some interesting scenes and actions in this interesting movie and also help to uncover some interesting facts you might have missed in the movie. Sit back and enjoy this Fascinating The Dark Knight Trivia game because you will find out soon that this trivia game is as fun as the movie itself. Check the correct answers by clicking on the “Show Answer” button.
1. Joker manipulated a gang of criminals into killing each other after robbing which bank?
A. Gotham City Bank
B. New York City Bank
C. New Jersey City Bank
2. What is the name of the protagonist of the movie?
3. Who is the villain in this movie?
4. Who took all the money that the gang who robbed the bank stole?
B. Jim Gordon
5. Batman, District Attorney Harvey Dent and which other person formed an alliance to get rid of crime in the city?
B. Jim Gordon
6. Who offered to support Dent’s career after being impressed by his idealism?
A. Bruce Wayne
B. Jim Gordon
C. Sal Maroni
7. What is the name of the person that Dent was dating?
8. Who was the corrupt accountant of the mob bosses?
9. Which city did the corrupt accountant of the mob travel to?
A. New York
C. Hong Kong
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
10. Who was the person that wanted to kill Batman in exchange for half of the mob’s money?
11. Who did Joker kill for the mob to accept his offer?
12. Who was the person that found Lau and brought him back to Gotham?
13. Who threatened to kill a lot of people if Batman refuses to reveal his identity?
A. Jim Gordon
14. What is the name of the person that stopped Batman from revealing his identity?
15. In order to prevent the assassination of the mayor, who put his body on the line?
16. After the mayor was killed, who was the next target of the killer?
17. What is the name of the police commissioner that was killed by the Joker?
A. Williams B.
B. Gabriel B.
C. Gillian B.
18. The city judge that was killed by the Joker was?
19. The person that pretended to be Batman was?
20. Bruce and who other person faked the death of the batman?
21. Dent and which other person was kidnapped?
22. Who was the person that kidnapped Dent and his accomplice?
23. Lua, the corrupt accountant was killed by who?
24. What was used to kill Dent and his accomplice?
25. Which part of Dent’s body was disfigured when he was kidnapped?
26. Who attempted to save Dent from the person that kidnapped him?
27. Who was the person that tried to release the person that was kidnapped with Dent but was led to a wrong location?
A. Police commissioner
28. What is the name of the accountant of Wayne Enterprise?
29. Who was the person that deduced that Bruce Wayne was the Batman and tried to go public with the information?
30. Who did not want Reese’s revelation about Bruce Wayne to interfere with his plans?
Hold! Which supernatural being did the Night watch members encounter? Check out the answer to this question and more 61 Fascinating Game Of Thrones Trivia Questions And Answers
31. Dent was told by who to seek revenge on those who killed Rachel?
32. Joker threatened to destroy the hospital if Coleman was not killed after how many hours?
A. 2 hours
B. 1 hour
C. 3 hours
33. What was the name that Dent adopted when he went on a killing spree?
A. Vigilante two face
B. Vigilante three face
C. Vigilante double face
34. What was the state of Dent’s mental health after the death of Rachel?
35. Dent who went on a killing spree didn’t know that the Joker was doing what to him?
A. Helping him
B. Deceiving him
C. Embarrassing him
36. What is the last name of the accountant of Wayne’s Enterprise?
37. Who was the person that destroyed the hospital?
38. What is the name of the person that announced that Gotham will be subject to his rule?
39. At what time did he announce that the city will be subject to his rule?
40. How many ferries did the Joker rig with explosives?
A. Two ferries
B. Three ferries
C. Four ferries
41. The ferries that Joker rigged with explosives contained what and what?
A. Batman and Dent
B. Police and prisoners
C. Civilians and prisoners
42. Joker wanted to allow one of the ferries to go free if they do what?
A. Blow up another ferry
B. Sink another ferry
C. Go to another ferry
43. Who was the person that found Joker while carrying out his exploits again?
44. What did the person that found the Joker use to find him?
45. Batman exploited the capabilities of what equipment in the city to find the villain?
46. What did the people in the ferries do at Joker’s request?
C. Some against and some for it
47. The action of the occupants of the ferries proved that Gotham still had hope in what?
48. Which part of the police department took Joker into custody?
A. Justice department
C. Investigative department
49. While Joker was being arrested, who did he have hope in to destroy the city?
50. Batman and which other person encountered Two Face?
51. Who was the person that held Gordon’s family hostage?
52. What is the name of the person that shot Batman?
A. Two Face
53. Who believed that Dent was the hero of Gotham City?
54. Two Face threatened to kill which family member of Gordon’s?
55. Who did Two Face claim was responsible for Rachel’s death?
56. Who tackled Two-Face off the building to his death?
57. Batman persuaded who to hold him responsible for Dent’s killing spree?
C. Gordon’s wife
58. Who preserved Dent’s heroic image in the city?
C. The police
59. Who launched a manhunt for Batman?
A. The police
C. The city mayor
60. After Batman was declared wanted, what was destroyed?
A. His house
B. His car
C. The bat signal
61. Who unwillingly destroyed it?
A. The police
C. The city mayor
Hope you enjoyed Game Of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers, drop us a comment and share it with your friends and family. Ready for more fun? Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 and 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 2