Fun Wolf Of Wall Street Trivia Questions And Answers
The Wolf of Wall Street is an American biographical crime black comedy film that was released in 2013 and was directed by Martin Scorsese and written by Terence Winter. The film was a true-life story and was based on the 2007 memoir by Jordan Belfort. The following trivia game will help you unpack some interesting scenes and actions in this interesting movie and also help to uncover some interesting facts you might have missed in the movie. Sit back and enjoy this Fascinating Wolf of Wall Street Trivia game because you will find out soon that this trivia game is as fun as the movie itself. Check the correct answers by clicking on the “Show Answer” button.
1. In which year did Jordan Belfort get a job as a Wall Street stockbroker?
2. Jordan Belfort worked as a Wall Street stockbroker for who?
3. Jordan Belfort was quickly enticed into what culture of stockbrokers?
A. Drug-fueled stockbroker culture
B. Money-fueled stockbroker culture
C. Murder-fueled stockbroker culture
4. Jordan Belfort loses his job as a stockbroker after what happened?
A. A Black Friday
B. A Black Saturday
C. A Black Monday
5. After Jordan lost his job, he got employed at a boiler room brokerage firm in?
A. Hong Kong Island
B. Long Island
6. The boiler room brokerage firm that Jordan Belfort got employed in specializes in what?
A. Multi-million dollar stocks
B. Multi-billion dollar stocks
C. Penny stocks
7. Jordan Belfort befriended a new person, what was the person’s name?
A. Donnie Azoff
C. Jean Jacques
8. What was the relationship between Jordan Belfort before he befriended his new friend?
A. Cleaner man
9. Jordan recruited many of his other friends to teach them the art of what?
A. Soft sell of stocks
B. Hard sell of stocks
C. Pump sell of stocks
10. Jordan Belfort changed the firm’s name in which year?
11. What was the name that Jordan Belfort gave his new found company?
A. Stratton Oakmont
B. Stratford Oakmont
C. Stafford Oakmont
12. Jordan Belfort firm can be classified as what type of business?
A. Standard business
B. Ponzi scheme
C. Pump and dump scheme
13. Which magazine helped Jordan Belfort to gain more fame?
B. New York Times
C. Square Times
14. The exposé from the magazine helped Jordan to attract which people?
15. When Jordan became overwhelmingly successful, he slid into a lifestyle of drugs and what?
16. Jordan Belfort later had an affair with a woman called?
A. Naomi Williams
B. Naomi Campbell
C. Naomi Lapaglia
17. After Jordan’s wife found out about the affair, what happened to their marriage?
B. They were still married
C. She blackmailed Jordan
18. When did Jordan Belfort get married to Naomi?
19. How many children do Jordan and Naomi have?
20. Who was older among the children that Jordan and Naomi had?
A. They were twins
B. The girl
C. The boy
21. FBI and which other unit started to investigate Stratton Oakmont?
22. In what year did Jordan Belfort make so much money within hours?
23. What was the amount of money that Jordan Belfort made within hours?
A. $20 million
B. $22 million
C. $24 million
24. How many hours did it take Jordan Belfort to make that money?
A. 2 hours
B. 4 hours
C. 3 hours
25. Jordan Belfort made the money after securing the IPO of which person?
A. Steve Madden
B. Steve Williams
C. Steve Stockton
26. To hide the large amount of money that he made illegally, Jordan Belfort opened what type of account?
A. British account
B. Swiss account
C. Chinese account
27. Who was the corrupt banker that helped him to open the account?
A. Jim Kin
C. Steve Kin
28. Whose aunt did Jordan Belfort make use of to open the account?
A. Donnie’s aunt
B. Hanna’s aunt
C. Naomi’s aunt
29. The person who Jordan used to open the bank account was a citizen of?
30. What is the name of Jordan’s friend whose wife and in-laws he made use of to smuggle the money to Switzerland?
B. Brad Bodnick
C. Williams Wood
31. Jordan Belfort made use of them because they had what type of passports?
A. Chinese passport
B. Japanese passport
C. European passport
32. Who and who got into a public brawl that made one of them to be arrested?
A. Donnie and Jordan
B. Donnie and Brad
C. Donnie and Naomi
33. Who escaped while the other was arrested?
34. When Brad was arrested by the police, what did he do?
A. Tell police about Donnie
B. Tell police about Jordan
C. Keep mute
35. Who told Jordan Belfort that someone was wiretapping into his phones?
A. His friend
B. His private investigator
C. A detective
36. Who was the person that was wiretapping into Jordan’s phones?
37. Who was the person that advised Jordan to leave Stratton Oakmont and lie low?
A. His father
B. His mother
C. His brother
38. The initial plan was that while Jordan leaves Stratton Oakmont, he will lie low and strike a deal that will do what?
A. Keep Stratton Oakmont running
B. Keep him out of prison
C. Reduce his jail time
39. Did Jordan act as he was told to do?
C. He did but compromised
40. Jordan Belfort talked himself into staying in the middle of what?
A. FBI raid
B. Meeting with his father
C. In the middle of his speech
41. In what year was Jordan, Donnie, and their wives on a yacht trip together?
42. Jordan, Donnie, and their wives were on a yacht trip to which country?
43. When they were one the yacht trip, they learned who died?
B. Jordan’s father
C. Aunt Emma
44. Aunt Emma died of which illness?
B. Heart attack
C. Malaria and fever
45. When Jordan heard that Aunt Emma was dead, he decided to travel immediately to where?
46. To bypass border controls, he orders his yacht captain to sail to where?
B. New York
47. What happened to their ship in the process of getting to where Jordan ordered?
A. They were attacked
B. Their ship capsized
C. Their ship engine broke down
48. A plane was sent to Jordan and his friends to take them to where?
A. New York
49. What entered into the engine of the plane as they were travelling?
A. Sea gull
50. When their plane was destroyed, Jordan took that as a sign from who?
51. In which year did the FBI arrest Jordan Belfort?
52. Who was the one that provided information to the FBI about Jordan?
53. In which city was Saurel arrested by the FBI?
B. New York
54. Jordan agrees to gather evidence against who in exchange for leniency?
55. What is the name of the woman that Jordan raped?
56. What type of drug did Jordan take before hitting Naomi when she told him that she is divorcing him?
57. When Jordan hit Naomi, he tried to run away with which of their children?
A. Girl child
B. Boy child
C. Both of them
58. When Jordan tried to drive away from home, where did he crash in?
B. A shopping mall
59. After the FBI arrested Jordan, he was sentenced to how many years in prison?
A. 24 months
B. 36 months
C. 48 months
60. In which year was Jordan Belfort released from prison?
61. How many months did Jordan Belfort serve before he was released?
A. 24 months
B. 22 months
C. 32 months