Interesting the Shield Trivia Questions and Answers
The Shield is a film series that was all about policemen that sought to improve their success rate by using illegal and corrupt methods in their work. The following trivia game will help you remember interesting scenes and actions in this interesting movie and also help to uncover some interesting facts you might have missed in the movie. Sit back and enjoy this Shield trivia game because you will find out soon that this trivia game is as fun as the movie itself. Check the correct answers by clicking on the “Show Answer” button.
1. When did the first season of The Shield premiere?
2. How many episodes does the season one of the Shield have?
3. Who was the accomplice that helped Vendrell cover up for murdering someone?
4. What is the name of the plant whose death was covered by Vendrell and his accomplice?
5. Who was the person that placed the plant on the Strike Team?
A. John and The Federal Bureau Of Investigation
B. Tony and the Department Of Crime
C. David and the Department of Justice
6. Who was suspicious that a serial killer was targeting prostitutes?
7. Who was the person that struggles with his sexual orientation?
8. What is the name of the person that was training Lowe?
9. Which year did season 2 of the Shield premiere?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
10. What made Lowe a target for blackmail?
A. Breakdown in his Christian morals
B. Depression and Anxiety
C. Rape Allegations and murder
11. What is the name of the person that softer had an affair with?
12. How many seasons does season two of the Shield have?
13. Who was the highly intelligent immigrant?
14. Who was the person that discovered the Armenian “money train”?
A. Strike Team
15. Black and Hispanic gangs were coerced by which person to work together?
16. The Armenian “money train” used to ship laundered money out of which country?
A. United Kingdom
C. United States
17. What is the value of the money that Mackey and the Strike Team hijack?
A. Thousands of dollars
B. Billions of dollars
C. Millions of dollars
18. Who promised Mackey to protect him while running for the city council?
19. Who was the person that was investigating Armadillo?
20. Who and who hampered what Claudette was doing?
A. David and Terry
B. Aceveda and Will
C. Mackey and Aceveda
21. Who began to second guess himself after he made a mistake on an investigation?
22. Who was outed to the department by a former lover after he got married?
23. Who found herself becoming a pawn in barn politics?
24. How many episodes does season 3 of the Shield have?
25. Which year did season 3 of The Shield premiere?
26. Mackey learns that a portion of the money was marked by which people?
A. Treasury department
B. Central Bank
C. Justice department
27. The Strike Team tried to divert the attention of which people?
A. Federal Investigation Bureau
B. Federal government
C. State government
28. Who was the person that burned the majority of the money before anyone could stop the action?
29. What led to the dissolution of the Strike Team?
A. Burning of the money
B. Death of their leader
30. Who was the person that struggled to find a new balance while looking into both the money train robbery and a serial rapist?
Hold! What was the first game that was played by the players in the Squid game? Check out the answer and more 81 Interesting Squid Game Trivia Questions and Answers
31. In which season did Claudette begin administrative duties in preparation to take over as Captain?
A. Season 4
B. Season 3
C. Season 5
32. What made Claudette question Lowe’s future?
A. His Words
B. His work
C. His demeanor
33. Who was Antwon Mitchell?
A. A City Mayor
B. A drug lord
C. A government agent
34. How many episodes does season 4 of the Shield have?
35. Which people became involved in the affairs of Antwon Mitchell?
A. The Strike Team
B. Mackey and Terry
C. Claudette and Linda
36. Who spearheaded the operation to get Vendrell out of his situation?
37. Who came up with sufficient evidence to send Mitchell to jail?
38. Who uses the seizures policy to get more power on the city council?
39. Who and who was shut out of meaningful cases by the DA’s office?
A. Mackey and Claudia
B. Dutch and Claudette
C. Aceveda and Armadillo
40. What caused the rift between Sofer and Lowe?
A. Seizure policy
B. Security policy
C. Arrest policy
41. Who made a backroom deal to save his and Claudette’s career?
42. When did season 5 of the Shield premiere?
43. The LAPD’s Internal Affairs Division opens an investigation against who?
44. Who was the leader of the investigation that the LAPD’s Internal Affairs Division opened?
A. Lt. Johnson Bill
B. Lt. Jon Kavanaugh
C. Lt. Will Turner
45. Who was the person that killed Lemansky?
46. Tina Hanlon was being trained by which person?
47. Claudette’s health started to deteriorate in which season?
A. Season 4
B. Season 5
C. Season 6
48. How many episodes does season 6 of the Shield have?
49. Why was Lt. Jon Kavanaugh arrested?
A. Planting evidence
B. Murder of a kid
50. Who learned that he was being forced into early retirement?
51. The role of the Strike Team in the train money Heist was exposed by?
52. Which person fought to keep the barn from closing down?
53. Dutch had a crush on which person?
54. It was found out that the killer of Lemansky was?
55. Who commanded Lowe to join the Strike Team?
56. Who made a successful attempt to bust a cartel for the ICE?
57. Who was looking to influence Farmington?
B. The Mexican cartel
C. The Spanish cartel
58. How many episodes does season 7 of the Shield have?
59. Who was the person that attempted to kill Mackey?
60. Who was trying to keep Mackey out of his son’s life?
61. Gardocki was betrayed by which person?
Hope you enjoyed The Shield Trivia Questions and Answers, drop us a comment and share it with your friends and family. Ready for more fun? Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 and 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 2
Leave a Reply