Are you looking to discover and learn interesting stuff about different brands and companies? We got you, as we have carefully complied interesting and error-free brand trivia questions and answers. In this post, you will find a super fun brand quiz for your next trivia night with friends and family.
You will certainly answer some questions in this trivia game, but for the ones you can’t answer, that will be an opportunity to learn. So relax and enjoy the game.
1. Apple’s iPad retina display is manufactured by?
2. In 2009, Exxon made how much profit?
Answer: $19 billion
3. How much time does it take an average McDonald’s employee to earn what a CEO makes in an hour?
Answer: 7 months
4. How many percent of the earth’s wood supply is used by IKEA?
5. The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to?
Answer: Nestle Toll House
6. What was the original color of Coca-Cola?
7. How many razors did Gillette sell in their first year?
8. 7-up was invented by?
Answer: Leiper Grigg
9. What Is the fraction of babies that are born in IKEA beds?
10. Worldwide sales of cocaine earn more than Mcdonald, Kellogg, and Microsoft combined, true or false?
11. Baskin Robbins once made ketchup-flavored ice cream, true or false?
12. The first mass-market color digital camera was made by?
13. The Apple I co how much?
14. The largest retail chain in the world is?
15. Porsche also builds tractors, true or false?
16. The most played board game in the world is?
17. The first Apple logo featured who?
Answer: Isaac Newton
18. The farthest away you can be from a McDonald’s in the United States is?
Answer: 107 miles
19. Coca-Cola would be green if what wasn’t added?
20. The first international hotel chain was?
21. The first MTV video played was made by who?
Answer: The Buggles
22. Coca-Cola didn’t originally contain cocaine, true or false?
23. M&M stands for the initials of which people?
Answer: The inventors
24. The first credit card was that of?
Answer: Dinner’s Club
25. Nintendo first produced what?
26. MasterCard was originally called what?
27. Pepsi cola was invented in?
28. Pepsi cola was originally known as?
Answer: Brad’s Drink
29. How many percent of McDonald’s profits come from Happy Meals?
30. Who invented Pepsi cola?
Answer: Caleb Bradham
31. How many stars are there in Paramount?
32. The 57 on the Heinz Ketchup bottle represents what?
Answer: The varieties of pickles the companies once had
33. The first Lifesaver flavor was what?
34. The first Burger King opened in which year?
35. The first Burger King opened in which city?
36. The aircraft carrier QANTAS is of which nationality?
37. QANTAS stands for what?
Answer: Queensland And Northern Aerial Service
38. The L in L.L Bean stands for?
39. The first Ford Cars had what type of engines?
Answer: Dodge Engines
40. Costo has never changed the price of their hot dog and soda combo in how many years?
Answer: 28 years
41. The VHS system was introduced in which year?
42. Which company introduced the VHS system?
43. JVC is which country’s company?
Answer: Japanese company
44. Pepsi originally contained pepsin, true or false?
45. The WD in WD-40 stands for what?
Answer: water displacer
46. Lonely planet for travelers is based in which place?
Answer: Melbourne Australia
47. The first drug that was sold as a water tablet was?
48. Google handles appropriately how many searches per day?
Answer: over 1 billion
49. Ice Tea was introduced in which year?
50. The city with the most Rolls Royce is?
Answer: Hong Kong
51. The owner of Facebook suffers from color blindness?
Answer: red-green color blindness
52. Candy Crush brings what amount of revenue a day?
Answer: more than $633,000
53. Google was initially called what?
54. Larry Page is one of the co-founders of which brand?
55. Nike was named after who?
Answer: Greek goddess of victory
56. The word LEGO comes from?
Answer: a Danish word “Leg Godt”
57. Nokia started its journey as what?
Answer: a wood mill
58. What does Volkswagen mean in German?
Answer: peoples car
59. The key ingredient of the Absolut Vodka is?
Answer: two pounds of winter wheat
60. The McDonald’s outlet near Buckingham Palace is owned by who?
Answer: Queen of England
61. Siri is synonymous with which brand?
62. How many hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute?
Answer: more than 300 hours
63. The Twitter bird is called what?
64. The CIA reads how many tweets every day?
Answer: more than 5 million tweets
65. When did Microsoft acquire Skype?
66. How much did Microsoft pay for Skype?
Answer: $8 million
67. The original Amazon was called?
Answer: Cadabra, Inc.
68. The original name of BARBIE was?
Answer: Barbara Millicent Roberts
69. Adobe is named after?
Answer: River Adobe creek
70. When did Netflix start offering subscription-based DVD service?
71. LinkedIn has how many customers?
Answer: more than 700 million users
Hope you enjoyed these brand trivia questions and answers. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 81 World History Trivia Questions And Answers and 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here