We can’t get enough of the stars and starlets that make up the world of show business. The list is long and inexhaustible. But our carefully selected Fun Celebrity Trivia Questions are here to keep you hooked on trendy and latest facts about your celebrity favorites! Go ahead and see how many of these mind-blowing trivia facts you did not know before.
1. Who is the British royal who made headlines for wearing the same dress twice in 2012?
Answer: Kate Middleton
2. Who is the first black President of South Africa who was imprisoned for about 27 years for fighting apartheid?
Answer: Nelson Mandela.
3. What is the name of the first and only Kpop star with over 50 million followers on Instagram.?
Answer: Lisa Manoban.
4. Who is the celebrity that goes by the birth name Belcalis Almanzar, and was dubbed Billboard Woman of the Year, 2020?
Answer: Cardi B.
5. What is the name of the 23-year-old American rapper and singer who is popular for his themed ‘pregnancy shoot’ on his music album cover?
Answer: Lil Nas.
6. Which American actress and supermodel were found dead in her LA home in 1962?
Answer: Marilyn Monroe.
7. Which actor is named after the artist Leonardo da Vinci, because his mother was looking at one of da Vinci’s paintings when her baby kicked at her?
Answer: Leonardo DiCaprio
8. Which of Katy Perry’s songs made her the first female artist with 1 billion views, and also got banned in most parts of Africa as it was found offensive to Muslims?
Answer: Dark Horse.
9. What is the estimated amount of money donated by Michael Jackson to charity during his lifetime?
Answer: 500,000,000 dollars
10. What is the name of the mononymous ‘Queen of Pop’, who also happens to be the first female artist to win 6 Grammys in one night?
11. What is the name of the celebrity comedian to that Tiffany Haddish is indebted for helping her out of her homelessness and to whom she attributes her success to?
Answer: Kevin Hart.
12. Which influential Olympian athlete has a superstitious oddball bouncing ritual before each of her serves?
Answer: Serena Williams.
13. Which footballer has the most Instagram followers in the world as of 2020?
Answer: Cristiano Ronaldo.
14. What is the name of the Nigerian Hollywood actor who voiced the character of “Scar” in The Lion King movie 2019?
Answer: Chiwetel Ejiofor.
15. Which famous celebrity musician and actress is known as ‘JLo’?
Answer: Jennifer Lopez.
16. Who wrote the famous ‘Harry Potter” book series?
Answer: J.K Rowling.
17. How many children does Jada Smith have for Will Smith?
18. Which American actor and filmmaker were born Mark Sinclair?
Answer: Vin Diesel
19. What is the name of the famous actress that played the role of Cookie in the “Empire” movie series?
Answer: Taraji P. Henson.
20. What is the name of the Indian/Hollywood actress, who was the winner of Miss World 2000?
Answer: Priyanka Chopra
21. Which X-Factor Judge and music tycoon have a son called Eric?
Answer: Simon Powell
22. How many Hemsworth brothers are there, and what are their names?
Answer: There are 3 of them. Luke, Chris, and Liam Hemsworth.
23. Which island nation is popstar Rihanna from?
24. Who is America’s most famous family by glamour, and one of the most influential family dynasties in the world?
Answer: The Kardashians.
25. Before his gender transition, what was Caitlyn Jenner known as?
Answer: He was known as William Bruce Jenner, a retired Olympic gold-medal-winning athlete.
26. What is the name of the actress that has an “H2O” tattoo on the back of her right hand, as a reminder for her to stay hydrated?
Answer: Jennifer Lawrence
27. Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman, and Katie Holmes all have one thing in common. What is it?
Answer: They were all 33 years old when their marriages to Tom Cruise ended.
28. Which of the One Direction singers has the medical condition called ‘polythelia’ (having additional nipples)?
Answer: Harry Styles.
29. Which of the Hemsworth brothers was Miley Cyrus previously married to?
Answer: Liam Hemsworth.
30. What is the name of the 15 times Grammy award winner, who won an Oscar for her James Bond soundtrack, ‘Skyfall’?
31. American singer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is best known by which stage name?
Answer: Lady Gaga
32. How old is Billie Eilish?
Answer: 20 years old.
33. In 2010, along with Jackie Chan, he starred in ‘The Karate Kid’, after which he co-starred with his father in ‘After Earth’. Can you tell me his name?
Answer: Jaden Smith.
34. Coupled with his on-and-off relationship with Selena Gomez, his erratic behaviors, and his use of drugs, he was at one point in his life the most hated person in the world. What is his name?
Answer: Justin Bieber.
35. What are the iconic names of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s children?
Answer: North West, Saint West, Chicago West, and Psalm west.
36. Which singer was known amongst other things as ‘The King of Pop’?
Answer: Michael Jackson.
37. Who is the comedian that took a slap from Will Smith at the Oscars, because he made a joke at his wife Jada Smith?
Answer: Chris Rock
38. What do Adele, Leona Lewis, and Jessie J have in common?
Answer: They all went to the same school.
39. What is the name of Elvis Presley’s daughter, who was married to Michael Jackson and later got divorced from him after 4 years of marriage?
Answer: Lisa Marie.
40. What is the name of Justin Bieber’s supermodel wife?
Answer: Hailey Bieber.
41. How old was Demi Lovato when she started performing and doing music?
42. Which tech entrepreneur named his son X Æ A-12?
Answer: Elon Musk.
43. What is the name of the transgender mom of the Kardashians?
Answer: Caitlyn Jenner.
44. What is the name of the singer who is famous for her lead role in ‘Hannah Montana’?
Answer: Miley Cyrus.
45. Which celebrity broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday in 2003?
Answer: Cameron Diaz.
46. Who was the first actress to have a movie and an album hit number one in the same week?
Answer: Jennifer Lopez.
47. How much did Tom Cruise earn for his role in “Mission Impossible 2”?
Answer: $75 Million
48. Taylor Swift is one singer and performing artist who is extremely talented. What are the musical instruments that she can play?
Answer: The guitar, piano, ukulele, electric guitar, and the banjo!
49. Which of Eminem’s songs was the first rap song to win an Oscar for Best Original Song?
Answer: “Lose Yourself”
50. What is Nicki Minaj’s full name?
Answer: The rap queen’s birth name is Onika Tanya Maraj.
51. How many Kardashian-Jenner sisters are there? And what are their names?
Answer: Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Kendall, and Kylie Jenner.
52. He has bagged four Grammy awards, once performed for the Queen of England and his tracks are the epitome of wedding playlists. What is his name?
Answer: Ed Sheeran.
53. What is the name of the famous ‘Black Panther’ actor, who died of colon cancer?
Answer: Chadwick Boseman.
54. What is the name of Steve Harvey’s daughter who was Michael Jordan’s girlfriend until they broke up recently in 2022?
Answer: Lori Harvey.
55. A controversial rapper, emerged as the third richest celebrity in 2021 and the highest-paid hip-pop artist in 2019. Who is he?
Answer: Kanye West.
56. What is Rihanna’s full name?
Answer: Robyn Fenty.
57. What are the names of Jay Z and Beyoncé’s 3 children?
Answer: Blue Ivy Carter, Rumi Carter, and Sir Carter.
58. Which ex-member of ‘One Direction’ has a fear of spoons?
Answer: Liam Payne
59. He was involved in a car accident in Ireland that claimed the lives of 2 people and he was later charged with reckless driving and nearly spent 10 years in prison for the incident. What is the name of this actor?
Answer: Matthew Broderick.
60. What is the real name of the wrestler and actor known as ‘The Rock’?
Answer: Dwayne Johnson
61. Who is the successful teen actress who is acclaimed as the Youngest Black Executive Producer in History and made her way onto the 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List for her all her major accomplishments?
Answer: Marsai Martin.
62. Who was the youngest artist since Justin Bieber to have a Number One selling album?
Answer: Shawn Mendes
63. Which artist made history in 2020 as the youngest winner of the Grammys’ four main categories?
Answer: Billie Eilish.
64. What is the name of the Iron Man star, who has struggled with drug addiction throughout his life, and often credits Burger King with helping him get clean?
Answer: Robert Downey Jr.
65. Who is the superstar singer who was banned from her school’s choir, and although her classmates back then said she sounded like a goat, she eventually proved to them that she was indeed the G.O.A.T (Greatest of All Times)?
66. She was named by Forbes as the world’s youngest self-made billionaire. What is her name?
Answer: Kylie Jenner
67. Why did Rihanna and Chris Brown break up?
Answer: He physically abused her.
68. Which “Pirates of the Caribbean” actor recently won a lawsuit against his wife Amber Heard?
Answer: Johnny Depp.
69. Which actors played the famous role of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele, in the movie series Fifty Shades of Grey?
Answer: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson.
70. What name was celebrity talk show host Oprah Winfrey born with?
71. Which celebrity had to issue an apology after her cell phone was hacked and phone numbers of other celebrities were posted on the internet?
Answer: Paris Hilton.
Hope you enjoyed these fun celebrity Trivia Questions and Answers. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here and Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 2 here.