There are lots of female celebrities and celebrity events that have caught our fancy in one way or the other and left us jaw-dropped. From Janet Jackson’s Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction to JLo’s infamous green dress to the Grammys, and so many other fascinating facts.
Well, if you enjoy collecting trivia facts, and you think you know everything about your favorite pop stars and female celebrities, then this section of these 71 Female Celebrities and Music Trivia Quiz will add to your store of knowledge. Enjoy!
1. Who did Britney Spears kiss on stage at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards?
Answer: Christina Aguilera.
2. Which famous singer has an Instagram account named “onionringsworldwide?”
3. How is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta better known?
Answer: Lady Gaga.
4. Lily Allen’s brother was in Game of Thrones. Who was he?
Answer: Alfie Allen.
5. Who is Julia Roberts to Emma Roberts?
Answer: Her aunt.
6. Which artist made history in 2020 as the youngest winner of the Grammys’ four main categories?
Answer: Billie Eilish.
7. In which girl group was Britney Spears before going solo?
8. Who are Lily-Rose Depp’s parents?
Answer: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis.
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. Kim Kardashian has a son named South. True or False?
10. Which one of the Kardashian sisters is the eldest?
11. Which famous singer has a daughter named Lourdes?
12. In what year was Jennifer Lawrence the world’s highest-paid actress?
13. In which country was Mariah Carey born?
Answer: United States.
14. Who did Katy Perry have a daughter with, in 2020?
Answer: Orlando Bloom.
15. Who is the actress whose infamous green dress at the 2000 Grammys led to the creation of Google Images?
Answer: Jennifer Lopez.
16. Janet Jackson’s wardrobe malfunction at the 2004 Super Bowl and the Indian tsunami was one of the inspirations for the creation of which web platform?
17. She was born while her mother was serving a 10-year sentence for her role in a 1980s drug smuggling ring. Who is she?
Answer: Leighton Meester.
18. There are two celebrities that Katy Perry used to carry a lock of each of their hair in her bag. What are their names?
Answer: Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
19. Which of the Kardashians suffered a traumatic brain injury in 2001 after a car accident, and still suffers long-term memory loss as a result?
20. What did Beyoncé do backstage when Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift at the MTV VMAs in 2009?
Answer: She cried.
21. Taylor Swift has a framed photograph of the Kanye interruption incident in her Nashville home. What is the handwritten caption written on the photo?
Answer: “Life is full of little interruptions.”
22. Kendall Jenner’s middle name is Nicole. She was named after Kris Jenner’s best friend who was murdered. What is the person’s name?
Answer: Nicole Brown Simpson.
23. Before her transgender, with what name was Caitlyn Jenner formally known?
Answer: William Bruce Jenner.
24. Despite being nominated for a Grammy 13 times, Katy Perry has never actually won. True or False?
25. Beyoncé was the first choice to play Tiana in The Princess and the Frog, but she lost the role. Why?
Answer: She refused to audition.
26. Which singer and actor always wear her hair in a ponytail because it’s permanently damaged from the years of dyeing required for her roles on Nickelodeon?
Answer: Ariana Grande.
27. Emily Blunt had a stutter in childhood that was so bad that she couldn’t hold any conversation. What miraculously cured her stutter syndrome?
28. Which sickness was Rebel Wilson going through when she hallucinated that she had won an Oscar, and thus became an actor afterward?
29. Sarah Jessica Parker was the only one of the four main characters in Sex and the City not to get naked during the show. Why was that?
Answer: She had a no-nudity clause in her contract.
30. What major health ailment has Angelina Jolie suffered from?
31. You can easily recognize Emma Stone because of her uniquely husky yet confident voice. What is the reason why her voice is so?
Answer: She had baby colic as a child.
32. By whom was Madonna introduced to her boyfriend, Tupac Shakur, in 1993?
Answer: Rosie Perez.
33. Which artist is credited with discovering Lady Gaga?
34. Mariah Carey had her latest No. 1 song with which single?
Answer: All I Want For Christmas Is You.
35. Which R&B trio did Pink get her record contract with?
36. Whose lips inspired Katy Perry to co-write “I Kissed a Girl?”
Answer: Scarlett Johansson.
37. Who wore Jennifer Lopez’s infamous and iconic green Grammy dress one month before she did?
Answer: Ginger Spice.
38. What blood relationship does Brandy and Snoop dog have?
39. In what year was Adele discovered?
40. What was the name of Meghan Markle‘s lifestyle blog before she married into the royal family?
Answer: The Tig.
41. What is the title of the Spanish version of “Irreplaceable” that Beyoncé also recorded?
42. Which famous celebrity grew up on a 15-acre Christmas tree farm in Pennsylvania?
Answer: Taylor Swift.
43. Who is currently the highest-paid actress in the world?
Answer: Scarlett Johansson.
44. How many adopted children does Angelina Jolie have?
45. Who was Jennifer Aniston’s first husband?
Answer: Brad Pitt.
46. She was a legendary American actress, model, comedienne, and singer, and emerged as a major sex symbol in Hollywood in the 1950s. Who is she?
Answer: Marilyn Monroe.
47. Although she’s making the rounds in her acting career, she was an aspiring ballerina whose career came to a halt after a knee injury. What is her name?
Answer: Charlize Theron.
48. How long did it take Dolly Parton to write “Jolene” and “I Will Always Love You”?
Answer: A day.
49. Who did Forbes name the youngest “self-made billionaire ever” in 2019?
Answer: Kylie Jenner.
50. With how much did Mariah Carey insure her legs and vocal cords?
Answer: $70 million.
51. Angela Bassett was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of which legendary singer?
Answer: Tina Turner.
52. One of Nicki Minaj’s first jobs before becoming famous was waiting tables. Which restaurant in New York did she work in?
Answer: Red Lobster.
53. Which Whitney Houston’s soundtrack emerged as the best-selling soundtrack album of all time?
Answer: “The Bodyguard. ”
54. Which two singers used to be on Barney & Friends together before they became iconic pop singers?
Answer: Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez.
55. Which female singer produced The Princess Diaries and its sequel through her production company, Brownhouse Productions?
Answer: Whitney Houston.
56. What female talk show hostess was given the Biblical name Orpha at birth and graduated from Tennessee State University with a BA in Speech and Drama?
Answer: Oprah Winfrey.
57. Which US actress was detained by security guards at Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills in December 2001 and reportedly was found to have several articles of clothing and hair accessories totaling more than $5,000 of unpaid merchandise?
Answer: Winona Ryder.
58. What popular female talk show hostess turned down an offer for the role of Phoebe in Friends?
Answer: Ellen DeGeneres.
59. Which singer reportedly approached J. K. Rowling with the suggestion of turning the Harry Potter books into a musical?
Answer: Michael Jackson.
60. What actor did Lisa Marie Presley got married to in 2002?
Answer: Nicholas Cage.
61. Which ballerina is best known for immortalizing the ballet “The Dying Swan” in Swan Lake?
Answer: Anna Pavlova.
62. Who was the wife of Prince Charles of Britain that died in a car accident in Paris on August 31, 1997?
Answer: Princess Diana.
63. Who was the man in Kim Kardashian’s controversial sex tape?
Answer: Ray J.
64. Which rock star was Diane Lane romantically involved with in the 1980s?
Answer: Jon Bon Jovi.
65. AKate Hudson is the daughter of which famous actress?
Answer: Goldie Hawn.
66. What is the title of Lady Gaga’s 2017 documentary film?
Answer: “Gaga: Five Foot Two”.
67. Which celebrity had to issue an apology after her cellphone was hacked and all of her celebrity friends’ phone numbers were posted on the internet?
Answer: Paris Hilton.
68. How long had Pamela Anderson known Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee before marrying him?
Answer: 4 days.
69. Who is Teyana Taylor’s husband?
Answer: Iman Shumpert.
70. What is the age difference between Gabrielle Union and her husband Dwayne Wade?
Answer: 10 years.
71. Who is Priyanka Chopra married to?
Answer: Nick Jonas.
Hope you enjoyed these Female Celebrities Trivia Questions, Please leave a comment and share with your family and friends. Which bird was once used to deliver Olympics results in Ancient Greece? Check out the answer and more 87 Fun Random Trivia Questions and Answers.
Leave a Reply