Boost your thinking skills and get hours of stimulating entertainment with interesting and fun season trivia questions and answers. We have created this trivia quiz around the four major seasons in the world which includes autumn, spring, winter, and summer hoping that it will keep you entertained and will fill you with knowledge.
You can play on a family game night or when we are traveling in the car, or at a gathering of friends, or just yourself when you are bored or need to refresh your memory.
1. Snowflakes are of what color?
2. What Is biathlon?
Answer: a winter sport
3. The lowest temperature ever recorded was in which part of the earth?
Answer: Antarctica’s Vostok Station
4. Fat biking is not a winter sport, true or false?
5. What Is the name of the first day of autumn?
Answer: autumn equinox
6. The number of daylight and darkness is equal in?
Answer: autumn equinox
7. The goddess of harvest is?
8. In the southern hemisphere, the autumn equinox occurs on what day annually?
Answer: 21st March
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. Spring occurs before summer, true or false?
10. Spring comes before winter, true or false?
11. Is the earth tilted towards the sun during spring? Yes or no?
12. Can you name a yellow spring flower?
13. The word Summer came from which word?
14. Which zodiac signs are found in the summer months?
Answer: cancer, Leo, and virgo
15. The most joyous season is?
16. Which vitamin can you get from sunlight?
Answer: vitamin D
17. Don Henley’s “The boys of summer” was released when?
18. In the Northern Hemisphere, autumn ends when?
Answer: 21st December
19. Autumn equinox is also known as?
Answer: harvest home
20. A harvest moon is important for what?
Answer: abundant harvest
21. The origin of the word autumn comes from where?
Answer: a Latin word Augere
22. North Americans experience autumn at which time of the year?
Answer: September to December
23. Which major sport has never been held in the Southern Hemisphere?
Answer: The winter Olympics
24. In the HBO series, the name of House Stark’s Ancestral home is?
25. During winter, the pulse of a black bear can drop to how many beats?
Answer: 8 beats per minute
26. The famous winter festival that takes place in Miami Beach is called?
Answer: Winter party festival
27. The New Zealand bug that freezes solid in winter is?
Answer: The weta
28. A winter sport, shovel racing was invented in which city?
Answer: New Mexico
29. What Is said to elicit happy memories in humans during summer?
Answer: The smell of freshly cut grass
30. The most traditional way of making pink lemonade is?
Answer: by adding a few drops of beet juice to regular lemonade
31. The unofficial but prominent month of festivities in the US during summer is?
Answer: national barbecue month
32. The traditional birthstone of August is?
33. The month of July was named after who?
Answer: Julius Caesar
34. During summer in the US, which fresh fruit outsells the others?
Answer: watermelon, peaches, and tomatoes
35. The summer hit ” sealed with kiss” was sung by who?
Answer: Brian Hyland
36. Which summer month is the national ice cream month?
37. The summer Olympics usually hold on?
Answer: July to August
38. The birth flower of those born in March is?
39. Daffodil symbolizes what?
Answer: new beginnings
40. Can you name a spring flower that grows in the woods?
41. A tunic is not used to protect the bulb, true or false?
42. What is the largest part of a flower?
43. During spring and other seasons, do flowers attract pollinators?
44. The first day of spring marks which Persian festival?
Answer: new year
45. The Indian festival of colors that marks the beginning of spring is?
46. Esther is celebrated in which season?
47. What Is lent?
Answer: The fourth day of fasting before Easter
48. The date of the arrival of spring in the US is?
Answer: 20th March
49. When does spring end in the Northern Hemisphere?
Answer: 21st of June
50. Do black bears hibernate during winter?
51. Which famous winter festival takes place in New Orleans?
Answer: Mardi Gras
52. In which country does Frozen Dead Guys Day take place?
53. The biggest documented snowman was built in which city?
Answer: Bethel Maine
54. When was the biggest documented snowman built?
Answer: February 1999
55. The ice age lasted for how many years?
Answer: 2.4 million years
56. Dog sledding originated from where?
57. What Is the estimated number of snow particles that fall from the sky every winter?
Answer: approximately one septillion
58. In the Southern Hemisphere, winter lasts from June to when?
59. During autumn, which pigment decreases in plants?
60. The main feature of autumn is?
Answer: shedding of leaves
61. The leaves of red maples change to what color during autumn?
62. The leaves of oak change to what color during autumn?
Answer: brown or red
63. The leaves of aspens change to what during autumn?
64. Beach Ball was invented in which year?
65. The year that was without summer in the Northern states was?
66. The longest barbecue according to the Guinness World Record lasted how many hours?
Answer: 80 hours
67. The longest continuous beach in America is?
Answer: Long Beach, WA.
68. The Summer Olympics were held in which city in 2012?
69. The country with the biggest waterpark is?
70. When does spring end in the Southern Hemisphere?
Answer: 22nd December
71. Which spring animal can see the earth’s magnetic field?
Answer: baby fox
Hope you enjoyed these season trivia questions and answers. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 81 World History Trivia Questions And Answers and 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here