Entertain your kids with these special cartoon animal trivia questions. This trivia is created with a mixture of easy and hard trivia to keep the interest of the kid in the game till the end.
The questions are designed to be short and easy for kids to understand. Your kids will certainly be happier and wiser after playing this trivia game.
1. What cartoon features a team of superheroes that includes Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, and Raven?
2. How many years after the debut of Mickey Mouse was it before Minnie Mouse made her first appearance?
3. Which Looney Tunes character is famous for saying “That’s all, folks”?
4. Who refused to play the part of the vultures in The Jungle Book?
5. Which famous female celebrity voiced the character Nala, in The Lion King?
6. What cartoon character made his first appearance in 1919 in “Feline Follies?”
7. What do Smurfs eat?
8. What is the name of the fictional cat created by the Japanese company Sanrio?
9. The Simpsons family first featured in which American entertainment show?
10. In collaboration with other artists, who is best known for creating Spider-Man, the Hulk, and X-Men?
11. What breed of dog is Santa’s Little Helper in The Simpsons?
12. What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
13. What is the name of the cartoon series about a feline and a canine that share a body?
14. These characters named Peepeye, Pipeye, Pupeye, and Popeye are nephews of which cartoon character?
15. I am yellow and square. My best friend is a star-shaped pink guy. We both live under the sea. Which cartoon character am I?
16. What is the name of the cartoon character who was a high school cheerleader that saves the world on a regular basis with her sidekick Ron Stoppable?
17. What do Spongebob Squarepants live in under the sea?
18. The phrase ‘Hakuna matata’, made popular by a song in The Lion King means ‘no worries’ in which language?
19. Which of these is not a Looney Tunes character?
20. The Cartoon Network channel was launched in the USA in which year?
21. Which character has made the most appearances in Disney movies and short films?
22. What is the real name of the protagonist in “The Hunchback of Notre Dame”?
23. I am part of a team of super sleuths who solve mysteries and chase monsters. Even though I am a dog, I can still speak, though not clearly. Who am I?
24. In the cartoon series Family Guy, what color trousers does Peter Griffin typically wear?
25. What are the names of the three fairies in Sleeping Beauty?
26. The 5 powers that had to combine in order to summon Captain Planet are Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and ….?
27. How many feature films has Walt Disney Animation Studios created?
28. In Beauty and The Beast, what was Beauty’s name?
29. Who is the creator of The Simpsons?
30. What was the first Walt Disney cartoon?
31. How many Powerpuff Girls were there “originally”?
32. Which cartoon character was Walt Disney’s favorite?
33. What relationship does Mortimer Mouse have with Mickey Mouse?
34. Which two popular cartoon characters were performed by the same actor voice?
35. What was the name of the Warner Brothers cartoon series?
36. What is the name of the snowman created by Elsa in “Frozen?”
37. What is Winnie the Pooh’s actual name?
38. In the Lion King, who was Simba’s father?
39. What is the name of Winnie the Pooh’s best friend?
40. Which animated character is called “The Lord of the Jungle”?
41. How many dwarfs does Snow White live with?
42. What was the name of the princess in The Little Mermaid?
43. Who is the only Disney princess who isn’t considered to be royalty?
44. Who is the youngest Disney princess?
45. Tinkerbell is the magical fairy that is always helping which Disney character?
46. Who was the first Disney villain?
47. What is the name of the princess in Aladdin?
48. In the movie Frozen, how many brothers does Hans have?
49. What relationship did Simba have with Scar in The Lion King?
50. What is the name of Miguel’s great grandmother in “Coco”?
51. Who is the only Disney princess to have a child, whose name was Melody?
52. Who was the man to marry Pocahontas?
53. King Triton is a character from what movie?
54. In the movie Tangled, what is the name of the horse?
55. Monstropolis is a fictional city from what movie?
56. Who is the young man who takes from the rich and gives to the needy?
57. What Disney character has long hair that is let down?
58. The genie in Aladdin grants him how many wishes?
59. What is the only Disney princess to have a duet with a villain?
60. What was the original name of the Lion King movie?
61. Who is the antagonist in the “Lion King”?
62. Which cartoon series holds the longest T.V. series and sitcom in terms of episodes and seasons in the United States?
63. Which cartoon will you find a company with the slogan: “We scare because we care?”
64. Which of these cartoons happens to be the second most expensive movie made by Disney?
65. In “Dexter’s Laboratory”, who is Dexter’s sister?
66. What musical instrument did Miguel play in “Coco”?
67. What is the name of the Nigerian Hollywood actor who voiced the character “Scar” in the Lion King?
68. In which series will you find the cartoon characters Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup?
69. What vegetable is the Warner Bros character ‘Bugs Bunny’ often portrayed eating?
70. What year was the first episode of the Simpsons?
71. The staff that the sorcerer held in the “Aladdin” movie was made of which animal’s head?
72. Pocahontas’ father gifted her a necklace, but who did it originally belong to?
73. What is the title of the duet song by Aladdin and the princess?
74. There are three wishes the genie in ‘Aladdin’ cannot grant. Which one of these is not inclusive?
75. What is the name of the father of ‘The Croods’?
76. One of these is not a character in “Puss in Boots”?
77. Which one of these movies is not a cartoon?
78. Which popular Hollywood actress voiced the character of Eep in ‘The Croods?’
79. Which Looney Tunes character is known as the fastest mouse in all of Mexico?
80. In the Chinese cartoon “Ne Zha”, what was Ne zha’s powers made up of?
81. What is Tom’s full name in “Tom and Jerry”?
Hope you enjoyed these Cartoon trivia questions? Please leave a comment and share it with your friends and family. Also, check out 89 Fun and Interesting Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids.