Fun Couples Trivia Questions and Answers
Looking to have some fun with your partner? We have lined up some interesting and error-free trivia games that help you will some quality time with your partner to improve your relationship and also to help you guys know each other better.
We have created this couple’s trivia questions and answers on issues relating to love and romance. Have a good time playing this wonderful game with your partner. Try the questions and click on “Show Answer” to see the correct answers to the questions you’ve answered.
1. What Is the name of a Cupid in Greek mythology?
2. What Is the name of the person that wrote the oldest-known Valentine’s Day message?
3. Cupid is the son of whom in Roman mythology?
4. Whom does Cupid fall in love in Roman mythology?
5. When did Sweethearts candy first get its shape?
6. Which Roman goddess did the saying “Wearing your heart on your sleeve” originate from?
7. Mean-spirited Valentine’s Day cards were called “___ Valentines.” in the Victorian era?
8. In which place was the oldest-known Valentine’s Day message sent?
9. In which year was the oldest-known Valentine’s Day message written?
10. When was Sweethearts candy production temporarily suspended?
11. What Is the number of roses that are sent for Valentine’s Day each year?
12. What Is the name of the person that invented the first Valentine’s Day candy box?
13. How many marriage proposals are there every Valentine’s Day on average?
14. Which Roman holiday can valentine’s day be traced to?
15. What do yellow roses symbolize?
16. What is the number of heart-shaped boxes of chocolates that are typically sold each Valentine’s Day?
17. What do florists call a single red rose surrounded by a baby’s breath?
18. William Shakespeare mentions Valentine’s Day in which of his plays?
19. People’s heart rate is increased to how many beats per minute when kissing?
20. What brain chemical is known as the “love hormone?”
21. Which popular website debuted on Valentine’s Day in 2005?
22. In which year was Saint Valentine said to be martyred?
23. Which person is known as the Mother of Valentine’s Day?
24. Aphrodite, the love goddess, was said to be born from what?
25. In which year was February 14 first declared to be Valentine’s Day?
26. What Is the approximate number of people that typically buy Valentine for their pets?
27. In which year was the first American Valentine published?
28. Which country is Valentine’s Day known as “Friend’s Day?”
29. Apart from valentines day, which holiday are the most flowers sent?
30. Women and girls ate bizarre foods on Valentine’s Day in medieval times to do what?
31. Which US state produces most of America’s red roses?
32. What Is the name of the emperor that called for St. Valentine’s execution?
33. What Is the name of the notorious gangster who orchestrated the St. Valentine’s Day massacre?
34. Women purchase what percentage of all Valentines sold?
35. What Is the name of the emperor that built the Taj Mahal in honor of his wife?
36. What amount of money do Americans spend on chocolate for Valentine’s Day each year?
37. How many percent of married men don’t make plans in advance for Valentine’s Day?
38. Stems of roses that are sold on Valentine’s Day every year are how many in number?
39. What number of Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged every year?
40. What Is the name of an essential invention that was patented on Valentine’s Day?
41. Where was the oldest living love poem written?
42. What Is the name of the fruit that was once known as a “love apple” for its alleged aphrodisiac properties?
43. In what year did the first recorded speed dating event take place?
44. The Guinness World Record for the longest marriage ever recorded was?
45. What Is the name of the country that has a holiday on the 14th of every month?
46. Which king declared the date Saint Valentine’s Day in 1537?
47. The famous structure that was built in honor of love and loyalty was?
48. In which country was the oldest known love poem found?
49. Hallmark, a card manufacturing company, launched its first Valentine’s Day product in what year?
50. Who published the first American valentine?
51. In which century did it become common and popular to exchange cards and gifts on Valentine’s Day?
52. On which day was the valentine’s day originally celebrated in ancient Rome?
53. What Is the most popular thing that happens in the Philippines during valentines day?
54. Ghana celebrates Feb. 14 as?
55. In which country do women traditionally buy chocolates and gifts during Valentine’s day?
56. Wales celebrates a Valentine’s Day of sorts during which month?
57. What Is the name of the country that celebrates Valentine’s Day during the summer?
58. What Is the name of the event where thousands of couples kiss simultaneously?
59. Lovapalooza is celebrated in which country?
60. Valentine’s Day started with which people?
61. Valentine’s Day was first declared a holiday by who?
62. The first Valentine’s Day celebration occurred in?
63. During the valentine, English women believed bay leaves to bring what?
64. In the 1700s, rural English women would pin how many Bay leaves in their pillows during Valentine’s day?
65. Candy hearts were original?
66. The origins of conversation hearts date back to the?
67. Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants, second only to?
68. Which two colors do most people consider the color of love?
69. Which people started using heart shapes as a symbol of love?
French and Italian artists from the
70. What do men and women in the United States prefer to flowers?
71. Which flower accounts for over half of the flower sales on Valentine’s Day?
72. Which career field is the number one recipient of Valentines?
73. How much do Americans spend on jewelry during Valentine’s day?
74. Which important medical invention was introduced on Valentine’s Day?
75. What Is the name of the romantic comedy-drama that was nominated for seven Academy Awards in 1998?
76. The song “I Will Always Love You” was famously covered by who?
77. In the abbreviation “XO,” what do “X” and “O” stand for?
78. Which US state has a town named after valentine’s day?
79. Which country exports the most roses?
80. Who released the song “What’s Love Got to Do With It” in 1984?
81. During the Valentine’s season, how many pounds of Kisses does Hershey make?
Hope you enjoyed this couple’s trivia questions and answers. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here