Are you looking to discover and learn more about interesting cultures and religions around the world? We got you, as we have careful complied interesting and error-free cultural trivia questions and answers. In this post, you will find a super fun cultrural quiz for your next trivia night with friends and family. So relax and enjoy the game.
1. Removing your lei in public is considered very rude in which US state?
2. Which color of the flower represents a relationship break-up or deceit in Russian?
3. Countries in which part of Asia is slurping loudly considered a compliment to the chef?
Answer: Countries in South-East Asia
4. Kissing which body part is a common way of greeting someone in Spain?
Answer: Both Cheeks
5. Is the “Thumbs up” gesture considered offensive in Middle East countries?
6. Which color of flowers do the Chinese associate with death and funerals?
7. Do Japanese people consider tipping people as good or bad?
8. Spanish celebrate New Year’s Eve by eating 12 _______ at midnight?
9. In Australia, When a men hail a taxi, it is impolite to sit where?
Answer: back seat
10. In Egypt asking for what when dining is considered an insult to the host?
11. In which country is the tradition of feeding each other with your hands called “gursha” considered as hospitality?
12. In which country is it important to maintain eye contact when toasting to avoid 7 years of bad sexual relations?
13. Visitors are required to remove their______ before entering sacred places, like religious temples in Thailand?
14. Which among the United States, Germans, Japan, and Venezuela is it acceptable to be 10 to 15 minutes late for a dinner invitation?
15. Is arriving on time for a dinner party in Tanzania considered polite or rude?
16. How many writing formats do the Japanese have?
17. Which animal is believed to be sacred by Hindus?
18. Who pays the dowry in Hindus, a family of the bride or the family of the groom?
Answer: a family of the bride
19. In Norway, is eating sandwiches with a fork and knife against table manners?
Answer: No, but eating sandwiches with your bare hands is.
20. People in Thailand eat mostly with a spoon in the right hand and ______in the left?
21. Which people should not sit at the corner of the table in Russia, otherwise they will not marry?
Answer: Unmarried people
22. The British do not like talking about their private life, True or False?
23. Is gifting pointed and sharp gifts considered right or wrong in the Netherlands?
24. When in South Korea, it is right to use a single hand while giving people something, True or False?
Answer: False. Giving with both of your hands is the correct practice.
25. What will the French do to their glass before alternating from red to white wine?
Answer: wash or clean
26. Muslims are restricted from consuming pork, True or False?
27. Where are children in Greece are told to throw their teeth?
28. Is touching someone’s head in Malaysia right?
29. In Japan, it is custom to serve the younger first before the elderly when eating, True or False?
Answer: False. It is custom to serve the elderly first.
30. In France, what number is the “OK” finger sign read as?
31. How many years did Hungarians swore not to clink their glasses when having a drink?
Answer: 150 Years
32. Which number means luck in China?
33. what does nodding (move your head up and down once) your head mean in Greece?
34. What color of Pen inks symbolizes death in South Korea?
35. Where is “the world islands” located? Answer: Dubai
36. looking straight into people’s eyes is considered rude in Italy, True or False?
37. In Nigeria, staring one in the eye for a prolonged period is considered a bit rude? True or False?
38. The United Kingdom, people greet a lone magpie to avoid what?
Answer: bad luck
39. How do people greet each other in Japan?
40. What is the lucky number in Italy?
41. According to a Russian superstition, having hiccups means what?
Answer: someone is thinking about you
42. Nigeria, Greece, and Japan, which among these countries is doing a high-five considered offensive?
43. In which country is Finger-pulling a sport called Fingerhakeln?
44. Which is the first self-governing country that allowed women to vote?
Answer: New Zealand
45. It is considered rude for someone younger to finish a meal before the older in Nigeria, True or False?
46. Slurping while eating is not considered rude and noisy in which of the countries? Cambodia, Seychelles, Ghana.
47. In which country do people buy funny hats for their 25-year-old single friends on November 25?
48. In Japanese culture, what do people take off before entering a home to show respect?
49. People like eating with their hats or cap on in Spain, True or False?
Answer: False, it is considered rude
50. Which country is wife-carrying a sport called eukonkanto?
51. In which country did the cultural art of calligraphy originate?
52. What is the most consumed meat in the United States during Thanksgiving?
Answer: roasted turkey
53. What shape of chocolate box do most people buy in The United States during Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Heart-shaped boxes
54. Which coffee drink is considered a breakfast-only beverage in Italy?
55. What is the unlucky number in China?
56. What should you do when someone in Japan bows to you?
Answer: bow back
57. You most always wait for a citizen to start a handshake in China, True or False?
58. Is placing two mirrors opposite each other according to Mexico Superstition open a doorway for what?
Answer: the devil
59. What is the Jewish holy book called?
60. Which country did Taoism originate from?
61. Which religion did Druze religion originally develop out of?
Answer: Ismaili Islam
62. The largest religion in the world?
63. Which month of the Islamic calendar is Ramadan?
Answer: ninth month
64. Which religion is the leader known as “The Enlightened One” associated with?
65. What is the major religion in Egypt?
66. Where did the Rastafari religion Begin?
67. What name do Muslims call God?
68. Which country is it believed that Saint Thomas introduced Christianity too?
69. What Christian Church is the biggest in Poland?
Answer: Roman Catholic Church
70. What is the second-largest religion in the world?
71. The Yin-Yang is a major symbol of which religion?
72. Who founded ‘Religion of Humanity’?
Answer: Auguste Comte.
73. What is the biggest religion in Cuba?
74. Who founded Methodism religion?
Answer: John Wesley
75. People who practice Islam are known as?
76. Zend Avesta is the holy book of which religion?
77. In what country is Candomblé mainly practiced?
78. What are the two largest denominations of Islam?
Answer: Sunni and Shia
79. Which religion is mecca associated with?
80. Which religious movement was started with the aim to establish a Jewish State in Palestine?
81. Which religion is associated with baptism?
Hope you enjoyed these cultural trivia questions and answers. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 81 World History Trivia Questions And Answers and 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here