Ready to be thrilled with interesting random trivia questions that will leave you wiser and happier? We have carefully put together a good mix of easy, medium, and hard random trivia questions on random topics that your will definitely love. These trivia questions are error-free and simple to read, perfect to play with family, friends, and colleagues, or to play alone when you are bored or stressed. Be sure to check out Part 1 of 87 Fun Random Trivia Questions and Answers, in case you missed it.
1. Which city is the only transcontinental(a city in 2 continents) city in the world? A. Tokoyo B. Istanbul C. Paris
2. Which Country Has the most Time Zones in the world? A. United States B. Russia C. France
3. Cats can’t see anything directly below their noses, True or False?
4. In which country is the longest bridge in the world located? A. Germany B. China C. India
5. what is the most difficult language in the world? A. Mandarin B. Arabic C. Japanese
6. Which country hosted the first Olympic games? A. China B. Greece C. Russia
7. Which country hosted the first world cup? A. Uruguay B. United Kingdom C. Spain
8. What is the most spoken language in the world? A. Hindi B. English C. Spanish
9. What is the smallest country in the world by area? A. TUVALU B. REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO C. VATICAN CITY
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
10. What is the cheapest car in the world? A. 2015 Tata Nano B. 2017 New Chery QQ C. Renault
11. Name the longest roads in the world? A. Trans-Canada Highway B. WE-WC Highway C. Pan American Highway
12. What is the biggest city in the world by population? A. Tokyo B. Delhi C. New York
13. What is the most expensive city in the world to live in, in 2021? A. Tel Aviv B. Paris C. Singapore
14. The world’s shortest commercial flight is from where to where? A. Karpathos and Kasos B. Westray and Papa Westray C. St. Maarten and Anguilla
15. Which city is the tallest building in the world located in, as of 2022? A. Dubai B. Shanghai C. New York
16. What species of the tree is the tallest in the world and what is the name of the tree? A. Yellow meranti, Menara. B. Giant sequoia C. Coast redwood, Hyperion.
17. Where is the tallest tree in the world located? A. California, United States B. Sabah on the island of Borneo C. Tasmania, Australia
18. Which year did the world’s first car crash happen and where? A. 1891 in Ohio B. 1767 in Paris C. 1755 in Berlin
19. Name the smallest woody plants in the world? A. dwarf willow B. Japanese Cedar C. dwarf Franklin Tree
20. What country has the lowest currency or least valued currency in the world as of 2022? A. Iranian Rial B. Venezuelan Sovereign Bolívar C. Indonesian Rupiah
21. Which city in the world is often called the “City of Light” A. New York City B. Tokoyo C. Paris
22. What is the hottest country in the World by the average temperature recorded as of 2022? A. Mali B. Qatar C. Senegal D. Burkina Faso
23. Which Country has the highest number of internet users as of 2022? A. China B. India C. United States
24. What is the most visited city in the world as of 2022? A. Hong Kong B. London C. Paris
25. Where is the deepest place on earth? A. Marianas Trench B. Krubera Cave C. Mponeng, South Africa
26. How many teeth do adult dogs have? A. 32 B. 42 C. 38
27. How many breaths on average, does an adult human take per day? A. Over 5,000 B. Over 50,000 C. over 20,000
28. The human left lung can take in more air than the right, True or False?
29. What number of colors can the human eyes decipher? A. over 10 million B. over 1,000 C. over 100,000
30. Which of these elements can’t be found in the human body? A. Iron B. Gold C. Aluminium D. all of the over. E. none of the over except Iron.
31. Which of these can’t the human brain do? A. generate electricity B. generate Thoughts C. regenerate its cells
32. In ancient times chocolates were once used as currency where? A. ancient Greece B. Ancient Maya C. Ancient Rome.
33. Between peppers and oranges which contains a relatively higher percentage of Vitamin C?
34. There are over 7000+ varieties of apples in the world, True or False?
35. Over how many types of rice do we have in the world? A. over 15,000 types B. Over 500 types C. Over 5 million types.
36. Which of the following can Dynamites be made from? A. Peanuts B. Chocolates C. Coconut
37. When was the first time NASA astronauts ate food that was grown in space? A. 1998 B. 2015 C. 2009
38. You can’t get the taste of food in your mouth until one of the following happens, which? A. You bite the food B. You cook the food C. the food mixes with saliva
39. What is the minimum number of bananas that will give you the energy needed for a 90 minutes workout? A. 5 B. 1 C. 2
40. When in history were women allowed to start wearing shorts? A. After World War II B. After World War I C. After Irish War of Independence
41. How much was the most expensive shoe in the world sold? A. $500,000 B. $19.9 Million C. $31.5 million
42. Which of these is one of the major ingredients of the Lipstick? A. Fish Scales B. Peanuts C. Blood
43. The female athlete was allowed into the first modern Olympic games held in Athens Greece, True or False?
44. Which of these three sporting events command the highest number of Television audiences? A. Olympic games B. Boxing C. Fifa World Cup ANS: Fifa World Cup[/bg_collapse]
45. Athletes, who won gold medals in the recent Olympics are awarded real gold, True or False?
46. Which of these animals is believed to have X-ray visions? A. snakes B. Cats C. Dolphins
47. Which of the following fish is the deepest living fish? A. Ghostfish B. Sharks C. Dolphins
48. Where is the tallest underwater waterfall in the world located? A. Pacific Ocean B. Atlantic Ocean C. Indian Ocean
49. The ocean contains a lot of gold enough for each person on earth, True or False?
50. Which of these names is the most popular name in the world? A. Muhammad B. James C. David
51. Which country has the highest islands in the world? A. Sweden B. Canada C. Australia
52. Which island is the largest island in the world? A. New Guinea B. Greenland C. Madagascar
53. Which country has the longest coastline in the world? A. United States B. Russia C. Canada
54. How many countries in the world does their name begin with “The”? A. 6 B. 2 C. 3
55. Name the longest river in the world? A. River Nile B. River Mississippi C. Yellow River
56. Which sea is the only sea in the world that doesn’t have a coastline? A. Red Sea B. Sargasso Sea C. Mediterranean Sea
57. In recent times, which year did it snow in the Sahara desert? A. January 2018 B. May 2009 C. April 2014
58. What is the longest Country name in the world? A. Korea B. Ethiopia C. United Kingdom
59. Which country has the highest number of different spoken languages? A. Indonesia B. Papua New Guinea C. Nigeria
60. Which is the smallest desert in the world? A. Carcross Desert B. Red Desert C. Namib Desert
61. Which continent is the driest on earth? A. Antarctica B. Asia C. Africa
62. Which continent is the Coldest on earth? A. Australia B. Antarctica C. Europe
63. Which city is the windiest major city in the world? A. Wellington, New Zealand B. Rio Gallegos, Argentina C. Punta Arenas, Chile.
64. Which of these animals can’t survive for long without water? A. Tortoise B. Kangaroo Rat C. Cat
65. What year did a 36-year-old named Reza Parkravan cross the Sahara desert via bicycle? A. 2009 B. 2014 C. 2011
66. Name the most venomous snake in the world? A. The inland taipan B. Common death adder C. Eastern brown snake
67. Desert can also be found on Planet Mars, True or False?
68. Where does the loneliest man in the world live? A. Brazilian Amazon B. Wellington, New Zealand C. Madagascar
69. What is the name of the tallest mountains in the world? A. K2 B. Mount Everest C. Makalu
70. Which Planet is the tallest mountain in the solar system located? A. Mars B. Earth C. Saturn D. Mercury
71. Erik Weihenmayer was the first blind man to reach the summit of Mount Everest in what year? A. 2013 B. 2001 C. 1998
72. Tamae Watanabe became the oldest woman to climb Mount Everest at the age of 73 years in what year? A. 2012 B. 2003 C. 2011
73. Where does a greater percentage of the earth’s freshwater come from? A. mountain B. Islands C. Ocean
74. The only tree that can grow in cement is often called what? A. Sweetgum (Liquidambar styraciflua) B. Flowering Dogwood (Cornus florida) C. Tree of Heaven (Ailanthus Altissimo)
75. Female Chimpanzees only give birth once every? A. 3 years B. 4 years C. 2 years
76. Do humans share about 98.5% of their DNA with chimpanzees, True or False?
77. Which year did a chimpanzee named Anjana adopt and raise two babies of white tigers named Vitro and Shiva? A. 2014 B. 2008 C. 2019
78. What type of bird can fall asleep while flying at 25 miles per hour? A. Albatross B. woodpecker C. Puffin birds
79. What is the name of the fastest bird on earth? A. The Peregrine Falcon B. Golden eagle C. White-throated needletail
80. Which is the smallest living bird in the world? A. Weebill B. Hummingbird C. Goldcrest
81. Which is the heaviest extant bird species in the world? A. ostrich B. King penguin C. Andean condor
Hope you enjoyed this part 2 of this fun-filled Random Trivia Questions and Answers, drop us a comment and share with your friends. Ready for more fun? Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 and 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 2
Leave a Reply