Fun Trivia Questions And Answers About Women
People often think that women have limited roles and opportunities but that is not true. The following set of trivia questions will help you to expand your knowledge and discover some fascinating facts about women’s life and power.
1. How old was Queen Elizabeth at her coronation?
2. What was the term women used to say that they were on period back in the days?
3. Who was the first female transgender?
4. Which tradition was a common tradition among women in China?
5. How much time can a woman keep a secret?
6. What is the name of the woman that invented Kevlar by accident?
7. Who is the only woman to ever rule China?
8. When were women finally allowed to attend school in China?
9. Why were women in ancient China forbidden from going to school?
10. What word or sentence do women use more throughout their lifetime?
11. Who was the first woman in Africa to be awarded a degree in medicine?
12. What did the queen of England give lady Diana as her engagement present?
13. Which famous American actress was the first woman to run a U.S airline?
14. Who was the first American woman to fly the Atlantic solo?
15. Diana was the princess of which kingdom?
16. Which woman impacted mostly Michael Jackson’s musical career?
17. Michael Jackson song Dirty Diana was written in honour of who?
18. Mother Teresa was from which country?
19. Why are Islamic women in Arab nations encouraged to wear hijab?
20. A woman who pulled herself up by a bra strap?
21. Mona Lisa painting is worth how much?
22. Which woman holds the record for the most expensive painting done by a woman?
24. Who was the first American woman poet whose poetry was published in London in 1650?
25. Who was the U.S president’s wife who saved historic paintings when the British army burned the white house in 1814?
26. Who is the first woman conductor of a large orchestra, the Baltimore Symphony, appointed in 2007?
27. Mary Kies was the first woman to be granted a U.S patent. What did she invent?
28. In 1849, Elizabeth Blackwell became the first woman to?
29. Which woman was the inventor of the original monopoly game?
30. Sally Ride is most famous for being the first woman to do what?
31. Which educator was the fourth African to earn a doctorate?
32. What abstract painter were the first arts graduate from Howard University and the first woman to have a solo exhibit at the Whitney Museum of arts in New York City?
33. Who was the first woman of colour to go into space on the shuttle endeavour in 1992?
34. Maggie Lena Walker, the first woman bank president in the U.S was born in which year?
35. Who was the first woman recorded to ever have a twin?
Do you know that in ancient Europe, women wear green clothes as they believe they will aid their fertility? Discover some interesting and uncommon facts about women’s fashion.
36. What kind of women does society need?
37. What was Queen Elizabeth’s occupation before becoming a queen?
38. Who is the longest-serving monarch in the world’s history?
39. What is the name of the woman that invented the life raft?
40. Name one attribute that 95 per cent of women on earth possess?
41. In 1999, the most browsed woman on the internet was who?
42. Which woman has the most marriages?
43. Who is the first woman to run for the presidency in the United States?
44. What is the rule that is strictly observed in the queen’s dining?
45. Who was the first female king in England?
46. Why do women who are getting newly married throw bouquets?
47. Which country has the most feminists?
48. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf served as a president in which country?
49. Which country has a tribe that offers their wives to their guests?
50. Who was the woman that proposed the theory of radioactivity?
51. What is the first black woman to receive a PhD(doctor of philosophy)?
52. The first woman to create a 100% solar-powered car was?
53. What is the name of the first woman to invent the programming language COBOL used in programming?
54. Between men and women, who has a better sense of smell?
55. Why is it that naturally, women don’t like to take risks?
56. What is the name of the woman that discovered and invented the dishwasher in 1886?
57. In 1946, disposable diapers were made by which woman?
58. What is the name of the woman that was regarded as the first female teacher of India because of the role she played?
59. What is the estimate of women that served in the Soviet armed forces in World War 2?
60. What is the reason behind women’s ability to hear the cry of their offspring more quickly than men?
61. What is the name of the first female Secretary of State of the United States, appointed by President Clinton in 1997?
62. Why is it that women get drunk at a faster rate than men?
63. What is the name of the woman that designed an electric refrigerator in 1913?
64. Who is popularly known as the first computer programmer?
65. Who was the first black woman to serve on a Board of Education in Washington DC?
66. Study shows that women see about 20% more colour than men, why is it so?
67. Who was the female astronomer who discovered a comet that was named for her, on October 1, 1847?
68. Who is the first American woman to win the Nobel Prize in physics, after she discovered the structure of atoms?
69. The women’s brain is smaller than men’s brain by how many percent?
70. What is the name of the first Native American to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1963 for her work in decreasing infant mortality?
71. The longest-serving female U.S. senator who was elected in 1986 was?
72. Why are women more rational in their reasoning than men?
73. What is the name of the lady that discovered polonium and radium?
74. Who was the first black woman lawyer in the United States?
75. What is the name of the major city in the US that was founded by a woman?
76. What woman has won a total of 56 Grand Slam tennis competitions events?
77. On average, how many more words do a woman speak than a man every day?
78. Who became the first female president of Harvard University?
79. Who earned the nickname “Mother” after she volunteered to be a nurse during the Civil War?
80. What is the name of the woman that discovered the circular saw?
81. How many pounds of lipstick do an average woman eat throughout her life?
Do you know that a Serbian man called Slavisa Pajkic can conduct up to 20 volts of through his body and can also heat up a cup of water up to about 97°? Check out more 33 Human with Surprising Supernatural Ability.