90s Music Trivia Questions
Do you know that many people consider the 1990s as the peak of the music industry? If you are a music lover looking for some fun game to light up your day, then you are at the right place. We have carefully complied these Interesting Trivia questions to not only drive you on the sweet car of fun but also to add to your arsenal of knowledge.
1. What is the name of the Michael Jackson song that entered the Billboard 100 singles chart?
2. What is the full name of Taylor Hanson?
3. What is the name of the rap group that was crossed out?
4. The famous west coast rapper Tupac died on which day?
5. What is the real name of Joey Jordison?
6. The Jamaican singer that released the song ‘Iron Lion Zion’ in 1992 was?
7. The name of the band that sang this song (I Do (Cherish You) is?
8. The group that had the one-hit-wonder (Standing outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in My Hand)?
9. The original drummer for Nirvana was known as?
10. What is the name of the country that the Hives came from?
11. What was Blur’s first number-one single in the United Kingdom?
12. The song ‘Set Adrift on Memory Bliss’ was sung by which music band?
13. The song (Where Have All the Cowboys Gone) was written by who?
14. What is the name of the rap band that Lisa “Left Eye” Lopez is from?
15. The song “Give it to you” was sung by which musician?
16. What is the number of weeks that Hanson’s “MMMBop” stayed at the number one position?
17. Can you name the 1994 song that earned Bruce Springsteen the Academy Award for Best Original Song?
18. What is the name of the person that Jim Steinman originally give the song (Total Eclipse of the Heart) to record?
19. What were the names of the first three original members of Backstreet Boys?
20. Which member of what rap band burned her football player boyfriend’s house down?
21. What year did Oasis release their second studio album?
22. Who was the person that sang the Titanic song track?
23. Which song spent the most weeks on the Uk’s number one in the 1990s?
24. What is the name of the person that sang the song Barbie Girl in 1997?
25. Before she became a solo artist, Gwen Stefanie was the lead artist of which band?
26. Dj Fatboy Slim, a Dj from the 1990s was from which place?
27. Which singer infamously crashed the stage at the Brit Awards in 1996 and bared his but during Michael Jackson’s performance of Earth Song?
28. The name of the singer that sang the bittersweet symphony was?
29. Which Blur single took the number one spot in the famous Britpop battle?
30. The UK band Pulp is from which part of the United Kingdom?
What is the name of Michael Jackson’s album that achieved five chart-topping singles? Find the answer and more 87 Fun and Interesting Music Trivia Questions and Answers.
31. What famous boy bands were formed in 1993 by Louis Walsh?
32. I will always love you by Whitney Houston was released in which year?
33. Smells Like Teen Spirit was one of the most iconic songs of the decade, but what was the song all about?
34. Guns N Roses released two music albums in the year 1992, what are their names?
35. Which male artist was behind the release of an album in the 1990s called ‘I’ve Been Expecting You’?
36. What was the name of Shaggy’s 1993 hit song?
37. What is the name of the main vocalist of West life?
38. The title of Whitney Houston’s best-selling album in 1992 was?
39. The names of the main vocalists behind ‘Unchained Melody’ in 1995?
40. The country that won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1992, 1993, and 1994 was?
41. The rap remake that was sung by a grandma in (The Wedding Singer) was?
42. What punk band recently released their 6th album titled (Land Of The Free?)
43. Who was the person that had a UK top 30 hit in 1991 with ‘Wonderful Tonight’?
44. What is the name of the rock band that was formed by the Gallagher brothers from Manchester?
45. What is the title of MC Hammer’s most successful single of the 90s?
46. Which Spice Girl was nicknamed Sporty Spice?
47. Which rap star who is a member of NWA lost the battle with Aids?
48. The famous male vocalist, that was born in Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou was?
49. Which Swedish pop group’s founding members are Jonas, Jenny, Linn, and Ulf?
50. The American dance group that had an international hit with the song Groove Is in the Heart was?
51. The female artist that released a song called ‘Hero’ in 1993 was?
52. Can you name the original Foxy Brown?
53. What is the name of the fastest-selling debut record, a best-selling single on UK charts in 1996?
54. Who wrote the lyrics of the song ‘A Million Love Songs by Take That?
55. The name of the lead vocalist of Nirvana was?
56. The band that had their first number one hit in 1998 with (I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing)
57. The No Doubt song began with the lyrics, “You and me, we used to be together, every day together”?
58. The male artist that released a best-selling album in 1991 called ‘Diamonds And Pearls’ was?
59. The band Sugar Ray, was originally known as?
60. What made the Insane Clown Posse famous?
61. Who were the 2 new kids on the block that were brothers?
62. The people who Sang A Whole New World were?
63. From which in 1997’s rock band did Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman, and Will Champion belong?
64. The model that appeared in both Don’t Cry and November Rain videos for Guns N’ Roses was?
65. What song from the Roxette band was featured in the movie Pretty woman?
66. What is the name of the singer of Renegades Of Funk?
67. The rock band that was behind number one hit with the song ‘The Fly’ in 1991?
68. The name of the rock band that was formed by Damon Albarn, Graham Coxon, Alex James, Dave Rowntree was?
69. What song by Katrina & The Waves won the 1997 Eurovision Song Contest for the United Kingdom?
70. What is the name of the song, ‘She came from Greece, she had a thirst for knowledge?
71. Who was the singer that sang Give it to you”?
72. ‘Now That’s What I Call Music! 19’ was released in which year?
73. ‘Solitary brother, Is there still a part of you that wants to live what is the name of this song?
74. What singer hit number 1 with a midget in his band?
75. Can you name Ween’s 1989 First Album?
76. The name of the member of O-Town was the only one out of his 38 cousins not attending college?
77. Which group’s debut album was named after a London suburb?
78. Who was the member of Limp Bizkit that had a hit (Jump) with the House of Pain?
79. Which female movie star worked in Bon Jovi’s “Always” video?
80. Which famous movie star appeared in Paula Abdul’s (Rush, Rush) video?
81. Who was the only female solo artist to have a number one hit single without releasing an album?
Do you know that British singer Katie Malua defied the odds to become the only person to perform a concert for thirty minutes 303 meters underwater? Discover more Interesting and Fun Music Facts.