Looking for an entertaining way to test your knowledge of the Bible? We have you covered.
As will have compiled this trivia to entertain you and help you grow deeper in faith. These questions are drawn from all parts of the bible, try to answer them, and if you can’t, check the answer at the end of the questions. Click Download Interesting Bible Trivia Quiz Printable.
Check out the VIDEO version of this Interesting Trivia Quiz on Youtube.
1. In which city was Jesus born?
2. What Is the Number of Books in the New Testament?
3. Which island was Paul shipwrecked?
4. How many baskets were left after Jesus fed 5,000 people?
5. In the last supper, the wine represents what?
ANSWER: The blood of christ
6. Who called Jesus the messiah as he was presented in the temple?
7. Which angel told Mary she would be pregnant?
ANSWER: Angel Gabriel
8. The high priest that officiated Jesus’ trial was?
9. In the beginning God created what?
ANSWER: Heaven and earth
10. The first public preaching Jesus did according to the gospel of Matthew was in?
11. Which disciple betrayed Jesus?
12. Who is known as the forerunner of Christ?
ANSWER: John the baptist
13. The first apostles of Jesus were?
ANSWER: Peter and Andrew
14. What is the meaning of Peter?
15. Judas identified Jesus to the Roman authority by doing what?
ANSWER: Kissing him on the cheek
16. Peter disowned Jesus how many times?
ANSWER: 3 times
17. When did Peter realize that he disowned Jesus as predicted?
ANSWER: After the cock crowed
18. Which insect did John the Baptist eat in the desert?
19. Which person wrote the revelation?
20. The first victim of the murder in the bible was?
21. Who killed Abel?
22. The term “kiss of death” refers to who?
ANSWER: Judas kiss
23. Which apostle promised Jesus he would die for him?
24. Resurrection of Jesus signifies what?
25. Which church celebration depicts the resurrection of Christ?
26. In the last supper, bread represents what?
ANSWER: The body of christ
27. What was the second plague in Egypt?
28. David killed the Goliath with what?
ANSWER: A sling and stone
29. Goliath was fighting for which people?
30. Ahab was the king of which people?
31. Complete the phrase: We are not saved by our own works, we are saved by________?
32. Where did Isaiah live?
33. Where in the bible was Paul converted?
34. Paul the apostle was formerly called?
35. Which chapter in Hebrew talks about faith?
ANSWER: Chapter 11
36. Which pharisee met Jesus at night?
37. What were dinosaurs called in Jobs?
38. Who was forcing Joseph to sleep with her?
ANSWER: The master’s wife
39. What goes against the law of nature?
40. The demon that possessed the man in the tomb is called?
41. What happened to Joseph when he refused to sleep with the master’s wife?
ANSWER: He was sent to prison
42. Ezekiel lay on his left side for how many months?
ANSWER: Six months
43. What does the Epistle mean?
44. Laying your life for a friend according to Jesus, is the greatest display of what?
45. The book of revelation was written by who?
46. Who asked for the body of Jesus?
ANSWER: Joseph of Arimathea
47. The shortest book in the new testament is?
ANSWER: 2nd John
48. Before preaching God, who was a tax collector?
49. Who is the short man that climbed a tree to see Jesus?
50. The fifth plague in Egypt was?
ANSWER: Livestock pestilence
51. Ephesians chapter 5 talks about whose example?
ANSWER: Christ’s examples
52. Paul is from which tribe?
53. What was Simon Peter’s profession?
54. Saul encountered what while traveling to Damascus?
55. Saul was traveling to Damascus to do what?
ANSWER: Persecute Christians
56. The first Christian martyr was?
57. How did Stephen die?
ANSWER: He was stoned to death
58. The greatest quality according to 1st Corinthians is?
59. Which apostle doubted Jesus’ resurrection?
60. The mystery and identity of Jesus are stressed in which gospel?
ANSWER: The gospel according to John
61. Jesus employed which literary genre to preach his message?
62. Jesus’ entry to Jerusalem represents which Christian celebration?
ANSWER: Palm Sunday
63. Who baptized Jesus?
ANSWER: John the baptist
64. Which doctor wrote the gospel?
65. The 9th plague in Egypt was?
66. According to Jesus, those righteous enough to inherit the kingdom of God are the?
67. Jesus fasted for how many days?
ANSWER: 40 days and 40 nights
68. Jesus turned water into wine in?
ANSWER: Cana of Galilee
69. Who told Jesus to help the people turn water into wine?
70. Joseph the earthly father of Jesus did what for a living?
71. How many people were in Noah’s ark?
72. The third plague in Egypt was?
ANSWER: Lice or gnats
73. What Is the makeup of the Holy Trinity?
ANSWER: Father, son, and the holy spirit
74. Who commanded the sun and moon to stand still?
75. Joshua was the successor of who?
76. Which prophet turned his rode into a bronze snake?
77. God used Adam’s rib to create who?
78. How many days did it take God to create heaven and earth?
79. Which animal tempted eve?
80. What is the name of Abraham’s wife?
81. How many books are in the old testament?
Hope you enjoyed these interesting Bible Trivia Questions and Answers. Please comment and share with your friends and family. Check out 60 Fun Bible Trivia Questions and Answer part 1