Interesting Disney Trivia Questions And Answers
Entertainment does not only end in the doors of Disney, We have created this Fun-filled Disney trivia to hit you with a truck load of entertainment. Get ready to have fun answering some interesting questions on some of your favorite Disney movies like Robin Hood, Pinocchio, etc, and also on Disneyland, and Disney songs. Sit tight and enjoy this interesting trivia game.
Disneyland Trivia Questions And Answers
1. What is the name of the song that is heard in the haunted mansion?
2. What is the name of the currency that Disneyland invented in the year 1987? Walt dollars or Disney dollars?
3. You need to be careful of poisoned apples in Snow White’s Scary Adventures. True or false?
4. Which year did the Disney California Adventure park open? 1990 or 2001?
5. Club 33 is not located in New Orleans. True or false?
6. What is the name of Tomorrowland ride that only lasted from 1961 to 1966?
7. Eleanor Audley is the voice of Madame Leota in the Haunted mansion. True or false?
8. What is the name of the monster that lives in the Matterhorn ride?
9. What is the number of years that it took to build Disneyland? 3 or 1?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
10. What is the name of the place in Disneyland that serves alcoholic beverages?
11. What does the sign at the entrance of Disneyland say? “land of entertainment” or “the happiest place on earth”?
12. What was the structure that was on the land where the first Disneyland was built? A mansion or an orange groove?
13. What is the distance from Disneyland to the city of California? 50 miles or 35 miles?
14. What is the name of the phone company that is the sponsor of Indiana Jones adventure in Adventureland? Apple or AT&T?
15. The haunted mansion is not the home to 999 ghosts. True or false?
16. After the ticket collectors, what is the first attraction that you would see?
17. Monorail can reach Disneyland the fastest. True or false?
Disney Song Trivia Questions And Answers
18. What is the name of the song that Snow White sang with a bird?
19. Circle of Life was sung in the Disney movie, Lion King. True or false?
20. What is the name of the princess that sang the song “Reflection”? Cinderella or Mulan?
21. Once Upon a Dream was not sung by Sleeping Beauty. True or false?
22. A Pirate’s Life is a song that was sung in which Disney movie? Mickey Mouse or Peter Pan?
23. What is the name of the song that describes the story of Beauty and The Beast?24. What is the meaning of Hakuna Matata in English?
25. In which Disney movie was the song Colours Of The Wind sung?
26. What is the name of the Disney character that sang ‘How Far I’ll Go’ and ‘You’re Welcome’? Moana or Snow White?
27. The movie that has Happy Working Song in it was Enchanted. True or false?
28. What is the name of the movie that has “Let it Go” as the song?
29. The name of the Disney princess that sang “Someday My Prince Will Come” was? Cinderella or Snow White?
30. What is the name of the first song that was sung in Disney?
Disney Animals Trivia Questions And Answers
31. What type of animal was maid Mariam? A lion or a fox?
32. In the movie Cinderella, what kind of animal was Lucifer? A rat or a cat?
33. What kind of animal was Pumbaa in the movie Lion King? A lion or a warthog?
34. Which type of animal was Honest John in the Pinocchio movie? A dog or a fox?
35. In the Little Mermaid movie, Max was which type of animal? A cat or a dog?
36. What kind of animal appeared in the movie Aladdin that always wore a hat?
37. Jen Wen was which type of animal in the movie The Black Cauldron? A rat or a pig?
38. In the famous Disney movie, Tarzan, which animal was Trek? A monkey or a gorilla?
39. Lago was which type of animal in the movie Aladdin? A sparrow or a parrot?
40. What kind of animal was Thumper in the Disney classic movie, Bambi? A mouse or rabbit?
Disney Princess Trivia Questions And Answers
41. What is the name of the princess that kissed a frog? Cinderella or Tiana?
42. Snow White was the first princess of Disney. True or false?
43. Merida was a Disney princess that had a Scottish accent. True or false?
44. What is the name of the princess featured in the film Tangled?
45. Flounder is the best friend of which princess? Snow White or Ariel?
46. What is the name of the total number of Disney princesses? 20 or 12?
47. The name of Rapunzel’s pet lizard is? Jones or Pascal?
48. What is the name of Sleeping Beauty? Caro or Aurora?
49. What is the name of a Disney princess that is based on a real person? Cinderella or Pocahontas?
50. What is the name of the last Disney princess that was created before the death of Walt Disney?
51. What is the name of princesses that were married before they became a princess?
52. What is the name of the island that Moana is from?
Disney Villain Trivia Questions And Answers
53. What is the name of Simba’s uncle that acted as a villain?
54. The villain in Sleeping Beauty is called?
55. Jafar was not a villain in the Disney movie, Aladdin. True or false?
56. What is the name of the villain in the Disney movie Peter Pan?
57. Cruella de Vil was a villain in the movie 101 Dalmatians. True or false?
58. In Hercules, a Disney movie, the villain’s name was? Arthur or Hades?
59. Gaston was the villain in Beauty and the Beast. True or false?
60. What is the name of Maleficent’s pet, a raven bird?
61. Lady Tremaine’s cat was named what?
62. Madame Medusa appeared in which of the following Disney movies? Cinderella or The Rescuers?
63. In which Disney movie is Honest John a villain?
64. Prince John was a villain in Robin Hood. True or false?
65. What is the name of the Disney movie in which madam mom was a villain?
66. The name of the villain that has a magic mirror is?
67. What is the name of the animal that ate Captain Hook’s hand? Hippopotamus or crocodile?
Disney Channel Trivia Questions And Answers
68. The original Disney Channel movie that had a cat as its mascot was?
69. When was Disney Channel established? 1975 or 1999?
70. What is the name of the sister Channel of Disney Channel?
71. In which year did the Disney Channel original movie The Even Stevens come out? 2000 or 2003?
72. How much does Disney plus cost in a year in the US? $100 or $80
73. Where is the headquarters of the Disney Channel? The United Kingdom or Germany?
74. In which year was Disney Channel relaunched? 2012 or 2014?
Disney Halloween Movie Trivia Questions And Answers
75. In the Disney movie Girl vs Monster, who tried to stop Skylar from continuing her destiny?
76. Who was the pumpkin king of Halloweentown in the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas?
77. When was the Disney movie, Invisible Sister Act? 2010 or 2015?
78. What is the name of the person that took Kimberly J. Brown’s place as Marnie Piper?
79. Which year did the movie that is based on the Disneyland ride, Haunted Mansion, released? 2001 or 2003?
80. The Disney movie Tower of Terror is based on a Disneyland ride. True or false?
81. When did Skylar discover that she’s a fifth-generation monster hunter in the movie Girl vs. Monster?
What was the first game that was played by the players in the Squid game? Find the answer and answer to more 81 Interesting Squid Game Trivia Questions and Answers