Interesting Fast and Furious Trivia Questions and Answers
Which year of Fast and Furious opening scene did the crew reunite and took down a fuel tanker? I guess this question will be easy for you to answers if you are a fan of fast and furious like myself. Well if you don’t know the answer, don’t go hard on yourself as you will find the answer and answers to more interesting trivia questions covering all seasons of this wonderful movie. Sit back and enjoy this fast and furious trivia game because you will find out soon that these trivia questions are as fun as the movie itself. Check the correct answers by clicking on the “Show Answer” button:
1. Some of the actors that acted in Fast and Furious did not know how to drive a car. True or false?
2. Which of the actors did not talk to Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) until the ending of Fast and Furious 6?
3. Paul Walker, one of the actors in the movie, died before which of the following movies of Fast and Furious came out? Fast 7 or Fast 8?
4. What was the name of the two actors that did not know how to drive before the film?
5. When did the fisherman Keiichi Tsuchiya appear in the Fast and Furious? Fast 5 or Tokyo Drift
6. The houses in Echo Park were repainted for the movie. Yes or No?
7. Who allowed the film director to shoot at their South Beach mansion for free? The locals or His friend?
8. Who was the person that acted the part where Sean was learning how to drift? Vin Diesel or Keiichi Tsuchiya?
9. Which year of Fast and Furious opening scene did the crew reunite and took down a fuel tanker? 2001 opening scene or 2009?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
10. Who handpicked all the cars that were used in the Fast and Furious 2? Paul Walker or The director?
11. In the correct viewing order, Tokyo Drift comes before Fast and Furious 7. True or false?
12. Originally, Fast and Furious was based on a magazine article. True or False?
13. The actor that died before Fast and Furious 7 was? Michelle Rodriguez or Paul Walker?
14. While filming the Tokyo Drift, the crew members that were filming were once arrested? True or False?
15. What part of the Fast and Furious movie was Justin Lin’s first foray into the franchise? Fast 5 or Tokyo Drift?
16. The woman that approached Ja Rule’s character Edwin in the first film wasn’t among the actors or even an extra. True or false?
17. The Skyline GT-R in Fast and Furious 2 was owned by which of the actors? Vin Diesel or Paul Walker?
18. The director of the movie Fast and Furious had casting calls from car producers. Yes or No
19. Which of the Fast and Furious movies came out in 2011? Fast 6 or Fast 5?
20. Which of the social media platforms did Vin Diesel use to reach out to fans about their opinions about Dwayne Johnson joining the Fast and Furious? Instagram or Facebook?
21. The stunt in Fast Five with the truck slamming into the train was done using CGI. True or False?
22. Michelle Rodriguez knew that she would still be on set after Fast and Furious 5. Yes or No?
23. The role that Dwayne Johnson played in Fast and Furious was originally meant for a “Tommy Lee Jones” type of actor? Yes or No?
24. How much did it cost the franchise to shoot the train sequence in Fast Five? $10 million or $25 million?
25. Paul Walker, one of the most popular actors, died when? 2015 or 2013?
26. Was there any Fast and Furious movie that was acted in Paris? Yes or no?
27. What is the name of the Fast and Furious movie that John Cena featured?
28. Where was the final scene of Fast and Furious 7 shot at? New York or Malibu?
29. It was because of a deal with Universal Studio that Vin Diesel made his cameo in Tokyo Drift. True or false?
30. What is the name of the person that originally had a movie named Fast and Furious before the rights to it were transferred to the franchise?
31. What is the name of the restaurant that Dom and Brian visited which was the same restaurant where Lori Petty’s character, Tyler, works in Point Break?
32. Did Fast and Furious use real illegal street racers for their movie? Yes or No?
33. What is the name of the magazine that inspired the story of Fast and Furious? Forbes Magazine or Vibes Magazine?
34. The director of Fast and Furious wanted the movie to have which type of environmental setting? Eastside Story or west side story?
35. Corman, the original owner of a film titled Fast and Furious, traded the name for what with Universal Studio?
36. What was the original name of Fast and Furious before it was changed?
37. What is the name of the actress that acted as Gisele in Fast and Furious?
38. Did the actors drive their cars to reach up to 100 miles per hour? Yes or No?
39. What is the name of the rig that was built by one of the directors, Mic Rodgers?
40. In which of the Fast and Furious movies was a six-minute short film called the Turbo-Charged Prelude made? Fast 5 or 2 Fast 2 Furious?
41. How many people from the first movie decided not to return? 4 or 2?
42. Chronologically, Tokyo Drift was supposed to be which movie in the series? The 3rd movie or the 6th movie?
43. What is the name of the actor that played the Vince character?
44. How many dollars were Vin Diesel offered to reprise his role when he decided not to return? $15 million or $25 million?
45. What is the name of the person that played Deckard Shaw in Fast and Furious?
46. What is the name of the person that directed 2 Fast 2 Furious?
47. What is the name of the director that didn’t return to Fast and Furious after the first movie with Vin diesel? Mic Roger or Rob Cohen?
48. What is the name of the actor that played the role of Mr. Nobody character?
49. Which of the movies in the franchise did Vin Diesel didn’t return?
50. What is the name of the director that brought Gibson into the franchise?
51. Some parts of the movie were shot in Miami, Florida. True or false?
52. Who played the character of a cop turned outlaw? The rock or Paul Walker?
53. In which of the movies was a tribute paid to Paul Walker at the end?
54. What is the name of the actor that acted as Owen Shaw?
55. Did Paul Walker perform the high-speed 180-degree turn in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII during the highway chase by himself? Yes or no?
56. What is the name of the actor that played Han in Tokyo Drift?
57. What is the name of the actor that acted as Sean’s father in the Fast and Furious movie?
58. What is the name of the actor that acted as Sean’s friend, Earl?
59. When did Vin Diesel become one of the producers of the film?
60. During the tunnel chase, we’re the majority of the cars made of CGI? Yes or no?
61. What is the name of the actress that acted in 2 Fast 2 Furious as Suki?
62. Was the scene (the vault Heist) claimed to be Brazil in a Fast and Furious shot in Puerto Rico? Yes or no?
63. How many yards of train yard did the production crew buy for the mobile in Arizona? 400 yards or 600 yards?
64. Which scene almost got scrapped because of how difficult it was?
65. What is the name of the actor that acted as Jakande in Fast and Furious?
66. Which of the Fast and Furious movies was supposed to be the last in the series? Fast and Furious 6 or Fast and Furious 7?
67. Who was the screenwriter of Fast and Furious 6?
68. Fast and Furious 6 should have been split into two movies. True or false?
69. What stopped the tank sequence from happening in London?
70. Who caused Hans’s death in Tokyo Drift?
71. Did the production crew include real race war enthusiasts in the race war scenes? Yes or no?
72. Who occupied the role that was originally meant for Ja Rule?
73. What is the name of the person that acted as Roman Pierce in the movie?
74. Was rapper Ludacris’ role rewritten to make him the franchise mainstay? yes or no?
75. Which role did actress Eva Mendes act in Fast and Furious?
76. Who did John Singleton replace in the production crew?
77. What was the name of the MMA fighter that Letty fought within the movie?
78. How much has Universal made from Fast and Furious? $2 billion or $6 billion?
79. What was the budget for Fast and Furious 8? $100 – $150 million or $200 to $250 million?
80. How much does Vin Diesel make in Fast and Furious 9? $30 million or $20 million?
81. How much did Fast and Furious 8 make? $700 million or $1.1 billion?
Which year did Sean Connery star in the James Bond movie Dr. No? Check out the answers and more 86 Fun Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
Leave a Reply