Interesting Money Heist Trivia Questions and Answers
What was the number of robberies Berlin pulled off before the main heist? I guess this question will be easy for you to answers if you are a fan of Money Heist like myself. Well if you don’t know the answer, don’t go hard on yourself as you will find the answer and answers to many more interesting Money Heist trivia questions covering all seasons of this fascinating movie. Sit back and enjoy this money Heist trivia game because you will find out soon that this trivia game is as fun as the movie itself. Check the correct answers by clicking on the “Show Answer” button:
Are you a fan of Fast and Furious? If Yes, Check out 81 Interesting Fast and Furious Trivia Questions and Answers. Let’s get started!
1. What is the total number of people that the Professor recruited to carry out the Heist? 10, 9, or 8?
2. Almost all the characters in the movie had the name of important cities in the world. True or false?
3. Professor had eye problems in real life which made him wear glasses. True or false?
4. What is the unofficial city name of Professor? Paris or Vatican city?
5. Moscow’s occupation before turning to crime was? Doctor or Miner?
6. What is the name of the movie director? Jack Ramos or Jesus Colmenar?
7. Season 3 of Money Heist was not supposed to happen before which company revived it?
8. What was the original name of the show?
9. The first two seasons of Money Heist were shot at Madrid in Spain. True or false?
10. Who was the person that decided to name the main character’s city names?
11. What is the name of the other movie on Netflix that the producer of Money Heist worked on in 2020?
12. What is the total amount of money that was planned to be stolen by the gang in the Royal mint of Spain? £5 billion or £2.4 billion?
13. What is the real name of Tokyo in the show?
14. Before his Heist days, what was the crime that Rio always committed? Sniper man or computer hacking?
15. Alicia Sierra took over whose job at the police force?
16. Denver was instructed by who to dispose of hostage Monica? Tokyo or Berlin?
17. Axel was the name of whose son in the series? Berlin or Nairobi?
18. What was the number of robberies that Berlin committed before the Heist? 50 or 27?
19. While carrying out the royal mint robbery, what was the name of the professor?
20. What was the name of Lisbon before she was given the name “Lisbon”?
21. Arturo was shot by Manila at which part of the body? The hand or the leg?
22. Helsinki originally came from which country? Argentina or Serbia?
23. Bogota claims to have how many children? 5 or 7?
24. Moscow was shot by the police in the process of the Heist. True or false?
25. Which of the following football stars made a cameo for Money Heist? Karim Benzema or Neymar Jnr?
26. Which medical condition was Raquel’s mother suffering from?
27. How many siblings does Raquel have? 4 or 2?
28. What was the professor’s first name? Andre or Sergio?
29. What did Neymar Junior act as in his cameo? A monk or a banker?
30. Which continent of the world was not represented in the naming of the characters?
31. What is the name of the country that Raquel tracked down the professor? USA, Philippines, or Japan?
32. What is the name of the character that talked about Stockholm syndrome? Tokyo or Nairobi?
33. What is the name of the person that declared himself the leader of the team? Moscow or Berlin?
34. How many years did the cop tell the professor that he (professor) was to serve? 3-10 years or 1-4 years?
35. How many members of the team are considered dead in the first three parts of Money Heist? 2,4, or 3
36. What is the name of the person that said “Thieves are caught on the run. We need to rile ‘em up a bit”?
37. Berlin did not die after multiple shots by the police. True or false?
38. In the first three parts of Money Heist, how many episodes were released? 21, 22, or 23?
39. What was the name of Berlin’s girlfriend? Alicia or Tatiana?
40. How long did it take the professor to plan the robbery? 8 months, 10 months, or years?
41. Who was the person that birthed the idea of the Heist? Professor or Professor’s father?
42. How many people held hostage were able to escape? 20 or 16?
43. What was the full name of the professor?
44. Oslo died when he was hit by one of the hostages. True or false?
45. What is the name of the protest song that was used in Money Heist?
46. The original name directly translates to the current movie name. True or false?
47. What is the name of the mask that was worn by the main characters?
48. Was money Heist inspired by real-life occurrences? Yes or no?
49. What is the name of the actor that acted in Helsinki?
50. What were the gold bars in Money Heist made of? Real gold, iron, or foam?
51. What is the name of the Money Heist creator?
52. Was Nairobi part of the original script of Money Heist? Yes or No?
53. The name that was given to Tokyo in the show was inspired by what? A country or a shirt?
54. Where did they shoot all the mint scenes? The Royal Mint of Spain or the Spanish National Research Council Building?
55. How much is the budget for seasons 1 to 5 of this show? $60 million or $40 million?
56. In which year was the show originally premiered? 2018 or 2017?
57. Was the show written from the beginning to the end before it was produced or was it written bit by bit?
58. What is the name of the costume designer of the show?
59. How many jumpsuits were made for the main characters of the show? 600 or 400?
60. Was Tokyo meant to be the narrator in Money Heist? Yes or no?
61. Denver (Jaime Lorene) earned in each episode of the movie? $70k or $65k?
62. Money Heist is Netflix’s most-watched non-English series of the year? 2021 or 2020?
63. What is the name of the actor that played Denver in the series?
64. Did Arturo use real flamethrowers while filming the show? Yes or no?
65. How many million streams did Money Heist get in the year 2020? 40 million or 65 million?
66. The actor that played the character Denver was employed because he had the trashy laughter that the production crew needed. True or false?
67. What is the name of the Spanish channel that aired the first season of Money Heist? Antenna 2 or antenna 3?
68. How many millions of viewers did the first episode of this show draw? 2 million or 4.5 million?
69. What is the rating of Money Heist IMDB rating of Money Heist?
70. How much did Tokyo (Úrsula Corberó) earn per episode? $150k or $100k
71. Who was the person that inspired the Dali mask that the characters wore?
72. What were the toughest scenes to shoot according to the producer?
73. Money Heist is the most viewed Netflix series in Argentina. True or false?
74. All the members of the gang were originally going to be terminally ill at the end of the movie. True or false?
75. Even before Netflix picked the show up, Money Heist was a success. True or false?
76. Before Netflix picked the show up, how many percent of the viewers tuned in when the final of the Money Heist was aired? more than 50% or less than 50%
77. Professor was supposed to be the one narrating the show. True or false?
78. How much did the Professor (Alvaro Morte) earn per episode? $200k or $120k?
79. According to the show creators, which character was the hardest to develop? Professor or Tokyo?
80. How many auditions did the Professor do before he was chosen for the role? 7 or 5?
81. How much did Netflix purchase Money Heist?