NFL Trivia Questions And Answers
The NFL (The National Football League) formed in 1920, is the football league of America consisting of 32 teams. If you are a fan of the NFL, the following set of trivia questions will help you to expand your knowledge on this popular and interesting sport.
1. What is the nickname of New Orleans?
2. A team gets two extra points for doing what?
3. For a field goal, how many points are given?
4. Are players fined for being overweight?
5. Before or after a play, what penalty occurs?
6. The biggest score in a football match is?
7. The original name of the Chicago Bears was?
8. In 2020, who won the super bowl?
9. Who invented the flex defense in NFL?
10. Despite his team losing, who was awarded the MVP in the super bowl?
11. The founder of New York Giant is?
12. How much does a beginner in NFL earn per year?
13. Is spearing an illegal tackle?
14. How many football teams does the city of Los Angeles have?
15. Which game was called the greatest game ever played in NFL?
16. The first American football game was played in which year?
17. How many teams make up NFL?
18. Which team won the first super bowl?
19. What is the number of stadiums in the NFL?
20. What is the length of a football field?
21. Does the game start with a?
22. The first player to throw 4,000 yards a season was?
23. What is the name of the last team in 2008 that went undefeated?
24. How many NFL teams are in National Football Conference
25. what gift did Lawrence Taylor request after he played his last game?
26. The first quarterback to throw more than 10 touchdown passes in his career is?
27. What is the name of Walter Payton’s brother that played in the NFL?
28. The NFL-AFL merger took place in which year?
29. The last team to win the NFL before the 1970 merger was?
30. During his high school, what was Emmitt Smith’s jersey number?
Do you love Basket Ball? If yes, Answer these Interesting NBA Trivia Questions and Answers; Michael Jordan’s middle name is? A basketball game has 4 quarters of how many minutes each? Find and Answer more NBA Trivia Here.
31. What is the name of the college that Brian Urlacher attended?
32. In the 1999 NFL overall draft, who was the first overall pick?
33. The name of the Heisman winner that left for the NBA because he was disappointed with the draft is?
34. Which player won the AP offensive player of the year award in 2011?
35. What is the nickname of Bill Parcells?
36. Which team did Frank Reich coach?
37. What is the name of the person that coached the Oakland Raiders for the 2011 season?
38. In the 2018 NFL draft, who won the first pick?
39. The AP coach of the year in 2014 was?
40. Before joining the Vikings, what is the name of the team that Ricky Williams played for?
41. San Diego Chargers lost to which team in the 2008 divisional playoffs?
42. What is the name of the coach of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2008?
43. Ricky Williams was suspended in 2005 for how many games?
44. The 2017 Walter Payton’s man of the year award was?
45. What is the name of the person that was fined $13,000 for his touchdown celebration?
46. In 2014, what was the NFL season salary cap?
47. The NFL championship game was transmitted through which network?
48. QB Cam Newton was feet tall?
49. The NFL defensive rookie of the year 2002 was?
50. What is the name of the college that QB Jay Cutler attended?
51. What is the name of the sports brand that ended its association with the NFL in 2011?
52. The Dallas Cowboys leading rusher in 2008 was?
53. What is the name of the first professional footballer that ran more than 2000 yards in a season?
54. The team that has won the first five Super Bowls they have played in is?
55. The ex-jet that was legally blind in one eye was?
56. Whose record did Randy Moss break in 2007?
57. In the 2003-2004 season, which team opened the season?
58. The team that was drafted by Eric Croutch was?
59. Jerry Rice attended which college?
60. Emmitt Smith played his college ball where?
61. What is the name of the first team to win their first 18 games of the season both regular, playoff, and championship?
62. In the 1977 film “Black Sunday”, which football team was on the field?
63. In 1988, a team set the record of getting 39 first downs in one game, what is their name?
64. In his Escambia career, how many yards did Emmitt Smith run?
65. What happened on the 20th December 1980 game between the Dolphins and Jets?
66. The team known as the Dolphins is?
67. The part of the field that one must step into for a touchdown is?
68. What is the function of a WR?
69. The deflate-gate scandal was caused by which team?
70. Who was suspended for four games after the Deflategate scandal?
71. The first superstar of the NFL was?
72. The player on the football team that throws the ball is called?
73. The player that hit a sports reporter during a live broadcast was?
74. The star wideout that didn’t catch at least 100 passes in a single season was?
75. Before 1993, what was “Madden NFL” known as?
76. In the 1980s, which team had the most wins?
77. The most lopsided score in the NFL championship was?
78. The official penalty marker is of which color?
79. Which place was the Pro Bowl of the 1990s played?
80. Which Team is known as the “Steel Curtain”?
81. The first team on the west coast was?
Where were the first ancient Olympics games held? Check out 86 Fun Sports Trivia Questions and Answers to find the answer.