Do you think you know everything about Indonesia? Think again, because this Interesting Indonesia trivia quiz will expose you to many fascinating things about Indonesia.
It will help you learn some essential things you should know about Indonesia that you probably do not know. We have lined up some mind-blowing and error-free Indonesia Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful country, Indonesia.
1. What is the oldest castle in Indonesia called?
A. Keraton Kasepuhan Cirebon.
B. Mangkunegaran Palace.
C. Merdeka Palace.
Answer: Keraton Kasepuhan Cirebon.
2. ___ is the oldest city in Indonesia.
3. One of these is the smallest city in Indonesia.
4. The national animal of Indonesia is ___?
A. Komodo Dragon.
C. Javan Hawk-eagle.
Answer: Komodo dragon.
5. Which of the following correctly represents the national flag of Indonesia?
A. A red colour beneath a white colour, both lying horizontally.
B. A blue colour beneath a white colour, both lying horizontally.
C. A white colour lying beneath a red colour, both lying horizontally.
6. The national bird of Indonesia is __?
A. Bald eagle.
7. ___ is the national food of Indonesia.
B. Nasi goreng.
Answer: Nasi Goreng.
8. The national anthem of Indonesia is called what?
A. Indonesia Rata.
B. Indonesia Raya.
C. Indonesia Raga.
Answer: Indonesia Raya.
9. Which is the national fruit of Indonesia?
10. Which of the following has never been considered the national flower of Indonesia?
A. Melati Putih.
C. Moon orchid.
11. What is the national tree of Indonesia?
B. Ficus bengalensis.
C. Royal Palm.
12. ___ is the national game of Indonesia.
C. Pencak Silat.
Answer: Pencak Silat.
13. What does the inscription on the Indonesian coat of arms mean?
A. Diversified unity.
B. Diversely unified.
C. Unity in diversity.
Answer: Unity in diversity.
14. When is the national day of Indonesia?
A. 17th August.
B. 7th August.
C. 27th August.
Answer: 17th August.
15. Who was the first female president of Indonesia?
A. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.
B. Megawati Sukarnoputri.
C. Hamzah Haz.
Answer: Megawati Sukarnoputri.
16. Who was the first president of Indonesia?
A. Megawati Sukarnoputri.
B. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.
C. Soekarno Kusnasosro.
Answer: Soekarno Kusnasosro.
17. The current president of Indonesia in 2022 is ___?
A. Joko Widodo.
B. Ma’ruf Amin.
C. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.
Answer: Joko Widodo.
18. The largest river in Indonesia is ____?
A. Sepik River.
B. Kapuas River.
C. Barito River.
Answer: Sepik River.
19. Which is the largest airport in Indonesia?
A. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
B. Hasanuddin International Airport.
C. Juanda International Airport.
Answer: Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
20. One of the following is the largest lake in Indonesia.
A. Lake Tempe.
B. Lake Toba.
C. Lake Towuti.
Answer: Lake Toba.
21. Which of these is the largest container port in Indonesia?
A. Port of Jakarta.
B. Port of Tanjung Perak.
C. Port of Tanjung Priok.
Answer: Port of Tanjung Priok.
22. The largest library in Indonesia is ___?
A. Library Foundation Hatta.
B. Bahasa Indonesia Library.
C. National Library of Indonesia.
Answer: National Library of Indonesia.
23. One of these is the largest dam in Indonesia.
A. Jatiluhur Dam.
B. Cirata Dam.
C. Jatigede Dam.
Answer: Jatiluhur Dam.
24. Which is the largest museum in Indonesia?
A. National Museum of Indonesia.
B. Museum Angkut.
C. MOJA Museum.
Answer: National Museum of Indonesia.
25. What is the largest Island in Indonesia called?
A. Borneo Island.
B. Java Island.
C. New Guinea Island.
Answer: New Guinea Island.
26. Which is the largest state in Indonesia?
A. West Papua.
B. West Sulawesi.
C. West Kalimantan.
Answer: West Sulawesi.
27. The largest city in Indonesia is ___?
C. Bogor Regency.
Answer: Bogor Regency.
28. In what year did Indonesia gain independence?
29. How many states/provinces are in Indonesia?
30. How many countries is Indonesia surrounded by?
31. How many countries does Indonesia share its land borders with?
32. How many countries does Indonesia share its maritime border with?
33. What is the approximate length of the Indonesian coastline?
34. In which part of Asia is Indonesia located?
A. South Eastern.
B. South Western.
C. North West.
Answer: South Eastern
35. ___ is the tallest building in Indonesia.
B. Gama Tower.
C. Signature Tower Jakarta.
Answer: Signature Tower Jakarta.
36. What is the capital of Indonesia?
A. East Kalimantan.
37. Which of these cities has never served as the capital of Indonesia?
38. What is the most produced food commodity in Indonesia?
A. Sesame seed oil.
B. Olive oil.
C. Oil palm fruit.
Answer: oil palm fruit.
39. Which is the most exported goods of Indonesia.
A. Oil palm.
Answer: oil palm.
40. The most imported goods in Indonesia is___?
A. Machinery and equipment.
Answer: machinery and equipment.
41. One of these is the tallest mountain in Indonesia.
A. Puncak Mandala.
B. Puncak Jaya.
C. Carstensz East.
Answer: Puncak Jaya.
42. In what year did Indonesia join United Nations?
43. What is the official name of Indonesia?
A. The People’s Republic of Indonesia.
B. The Republic of Indonesia.
C. The Federal Republic of Indonesia.
Answer: The Republic of Indonesia.
44. Which is the most consumed food in Indonesia?
A. Beef stew.
45. What is the currency of Indonesia called?
46. What was Indonesia originally called?
A. Dutch West Indies.
B. Dutch East Indies.
C. Dutch South Indies.
Answer: Dutch East Indies.
47. Which country did Indonesia gain independence from?
48. Which of these countries has never colonized Indonesia?
49. What is the official language of Indonesia?
Answer: Bahasa Indonesia.
50. Which is not among the traditional dresses of Indonesia?
51. The most practised religion in Indonesia is__?
A. Traditional religion.
B. Islamic religion.
Answer: Islamic religion.
Hope you enjoyed these Indonesia Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here. Check out more Country Trivia questions at https://www.funsided.com/category/country-trivia/