Are you ready to test how well you know the U.S. State of Nebraska? or Do you want to have fun learning some interesting and uncommon facts about Nebraska? We got you, as these fact-filled trivia questions will expose you to many fascinating facts about Nebraska like “the name of the first town established in the state of Nebraska“.
Be ready for fun, as we have lined up easy and difficult Nebraska Trivia questions that will expose you to the culture, geography, politics, and history of the beautiful state of Nebraska, some you will know others you will be happy to find out.
1. What is the nickname of Nebraska state?
Answer – the cornhusker state
2. What is the population of people in Nebraska?
Answer – approximately 2 million
3. What is the capital of Nebraska state?
Answer – Lincoln
4. What is the largest city in Nebraska state?
Answer – Omaha city
5. What is the state’s official bird?
Answer – Western meadowlark
6. What is the state’s official flower?
Answer – Goldenrod
7. What is the name of the longest river in Nebraska?
Answer – Missouri River
8. What is the motto of the state of Nebraska?
Answer – Equality before the law
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. What is Nebraska state’s slogan?
Answer – Where the west begins
10. What can you call people living in Nebraska?
Answer – Nebraskans
11. What is the length of Nebraska state’s capital building?
Answer – 400 ft
12. How many state parks does Nebraska state have?
Answer – 9
13. What is the name of the national monument in Nebraska?
Answer – Nebraska sandhills
14. What is World’s largest indoor forest found in Nebraska?
Answer – The lied jungle
15. Where is the largest covered porch swing in the world in Nebraska?
Answer – Hebron
16. What is the highest point in Nebraska state?
Answer – Panorama point
17. What is the lowest point in Nebraska state?
Answer – Missouri River
18. In what year did Edwin Perkins invent the Kool-Aid in Hastings, Nebraska?
Answer – 1920
19. What is the largest licorice retailer and importer in the US?
Answer – Licorice International
20. When was the first Arbor day in the US?
Answer – 1872
21. Who was the first European to visit Nebraska?
Answer – Fransisco de Coronado
22. In what year did the first Europeans arrive the state of Nebraska?
Answer – 1541
23. Who was the man who claimed the land for France in 1682?
Answer – Robert Cavalier
24. What is the name of the first town established in the state of Nebraska?
Answer – Bellevue
25. Which city in Nebraska was the starting point of the first railroad line to the Pacific coast?
Answer – Omaha
26. In what year was petroleum discovered in the Southern Eastern part of Nebraska?
Answer – 1939
27. In 2006 Nebraska sold how much worth of food to Cuba?
Answer – 30 million dollars
30. In what year was Nebraska’s worst mass shooting at a mall in Omaha?
Answer – 2007
31. What is the capacity of Cornhusker stadium in Nebraska?
Answer – 90,000
32. What is the name of the lighthouse in Ashland Nebraska?
Answer – The Linoma Beach Lighthouse
33. In what year did Japan explode a bomb over Dundee in Omaha?
Answer – 1945
34. What is the form of legislature operated in Nebraska?
Answer – Unicameral and Nonpartisan
35. What is the name of the largest stamp ball in Nebraska?
Answer – Leon Myers Stamp Center
36. What is the name of the American Muslim minister and human rights activist who became popular during the civil rights movement?
Answer – Malcolm X
37. Where did the name Nebraska originate?
Answer – Oto Indian word
38. At what age did Evelyn Sharp become the youngest female pilot?
Answer – 15 years
39. Which city has a memorial statue of Abraham Lincoln in Nebraska?
Answer – Lincoln City
40. How many times has the city of Omaha played host to the US Olympic swim trials?
Answer – 3 consecutive trials
41. What is the oldest town in the city of Nebraska?
Answer – Bellevue city
42. In what year did Nebraska state adopt its state flag?
Answer – 1925
43. Who designed the state flag of Nebraska?
Answer – Mrs. B.C Miller
44. What is the state’s official fish?
Answer – Channel catfish
45. What is the state’s mammal?
Answer – White-tailed Deer
46. What is the state’s official rock?
Answer – Prairie Agate
47. Who is the governor of Nebraska state in 2022?
Answer – Pete Ricketts
48. Who is the lieutenant governor of Nebraska state?
Answer – Mike Foley
49. Where is the largest Kolache festival in the world located in Nebraska?
Answer – Prague
50. How many army forts are in Nebraska?
Answer – 5
51. Where was the starting point of the Black Hills Gold rush?
Answer – Sidney
Hope you enjoyed these Nebraska Trivia Questions. Please leave a comment below and share if you like the content. Check out 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers – Part 1 here. Check out 51 Interesting United States (US) Trivia Questions and Answers