The Office trivia questions and answers
Everyone loves the popular sitcom The Office. But, how much do you know about the show? Let us test your knowledge to see how much of a fan you are and the number of episodes you actually watched. Here are 50 interesting The Office trivia questions and answers. You may also discover some interesting details that you missed out in the movie after going through these trivia questions and answers.
1. Where did Michael Scott move to when he decided to start a new life with Holly?
2. Which of Angela’s cats was killed by Dwight?
3. Pam was engaged to who before Jim?
4. Pam and Jim Halper’s kids were named?
5. What was Phyllis’s nickname in high school as revealed by Michael at her wedding?
6. Michael Scott worked how many minutes at the office?
7. Suck It was specifically attributed to who?
8. Who played Walter, Andy’s brother?
Do you know you can make money through Gossiping? CLICK HERE To Discover How
9. Hunter was whose assistant at corporate?
10. Deangelo Vickers was whose replacement?
11. Danny Cordray won Hottest in the Office at whose last Dundies?
12. Cynthia was whose mistress?
13. Dwight and Michael tried stealing clients from which local competitor?
14. What did Kelly give during her America’s Got Talent finale party as party favors?
15. Jim Halpet has how many brothers?
16. What amount did Bob Vance bid on Phyllis’ hug?
17. Plop’s actual name was?
18. How many rules must Schrute boys learn before they are 5?
19. Who did Michael take to Jamaica?
20. Andy’s Capella group at Cornell was called?
21. “The tea in Nepal is very hot but the coffee in Peru is much hotter” is whose security code?
22. Who caused a fire at the office while warming a cheese pita?
23. Michael’s movie was titled?
24. Where did Pam and Jim’s first kiss take place?
25. The building security guard was named?
26. Dwight keeps an extra set of a certain item in his car for grand occasions
27. Pam’s favorite yogurt flavor was?
28. Kevin got who for Secret Santa?
29. Kevin, Erin, Kelly, and Meredith’s trivia team was called?
30. Erin Hannon’s real name was?
31. What sandwiches did Michael dream of as head of Michael Scott Paper Company?
32. Henrietta was whose porcupine?
33. The thermos Michael offered Pam during morning deliveries contained what?
34. What brand did Michael Scott wear when he accidentally wore a woman’s suit?
35. Dwight’s farm primarily produced what?
36. Which of the famous comedians did Michael imitate?
37. Which employee read the Goldenface part of Michael’s movie script?
38. The three major members of the planning committee were?
39. What substance did Jim put Dwight’s office supplies into?
40. Where in Pennsylvania was the Dunder Mifflin Scranton branch located?
41. What exclusive club was established by Oscar, Pam, and Toby Flenderson?
42. In season 4, who won the Fun Run?
43. Scranton’s nickname was?
44. Who did Pam convince about CIA recruitment?
45. Where did Jim propose to Pam?
46. Which employee was hit by Michael’s car?
47. Whose mom did Michael date?
48. Gabe Lewis’s middle name was?
49. Robert California was played by which actor?
50. Who owned the Cornell hockey bobble head?
Please leave a comment below and share if you enjoyed these trivia questions and answers. Check out 86 Fun Friends Trivia Question and Answers or 101 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers.
Leave a Reply